>say "well now i know where to find you then lol"
>she gives me a weird look
>haven't seen her in a few weeks since then
>ask a coworker about her
>says she quit her job a few weeks ago
>said she didn't feel safe
>the realization dawns
>godammit why am i like this

Attached: 1565677874771.jpg (500x375, 26K)

Unless you were really weird... shes really weird. Sorry user.

i didn't think i was being weird. like maybe if it was our first interaction that would be weird but we'd been half-assed flirting whenever we saw each other for about 6 months. i thought i was being kind of playful but apparently she took it the wrong way

But she's not, that was the smart thing to do. That non probably paid shit and she doesn't know who user is or what he's capable of. It's a barely friendly/innocent enough thing to say where she can't take real precautions against what he might do, so fuck it find a new job.

Hope my daughter will do the same, no offense user. You know what you did tho so Oof

Attached: thats-debatable-thumb.png (303x209, 94K)

Nah I'm with you on this. It's innocent and a bummer for him, but better safe than sorry.

Bet you she has never been hit on before and that's why it seemed so creepy.

I'm gonna find your daughter and fuck the everloving shit out of her stinky bunghole, daddyo

it's not like i was gonna anally rape her
yeah i understand where she was coming from. looking back on it i can see how she would feel unsafe. i have a good 6 inches of height on her
i have a hard time believing she hasn't been hit on before. like i said those pheromones are strong as fuck

You did your best, sounds like she just didn't know how to feel. Not your fault.

Attached: carl2.jpg (600x404, 32K)

>not calling it a doodoo puss
>:/

In her defense... you ARE a Yea Forums poster.

Im fucking her right now

pics or it didn't happen i want to see your pinky prodding her chocolate starfish

Damn user that sucks

thanks. i kind of know where i went wrong but didnt see it at the time
even Yea Forumstards can try to live normal lives
yeah it does. i already miss buying salami from tessa

Good luck with things like that in the future user

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 15 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1278x637, 108K)

did she have big boobs?

Not super big. B cup at most.

Attached: c61h1jMrhy-2.png (300x250, 14K)

Had stuff happen like this all the time. I hate to say it, a lot women nowadays are incredibly sensitive. Something as small as a joke can make them fear for their life. But if this is how the girl reacts, it's probably for the best you didn't get involved with them.

i tried so hard

why is that for the best? i just wanted to have a chance with her

I'll tell you why, imagine if you got your chance. The end up accidentally saying something months down the line. She takes it seriously and tells people who know you what a creep you are. They take it too personally. I have had this happen so I am speaking from experience. You didn't do anything wrong.

i'm not a creep though, she has nothing on me

I don't think you are a creep. But that's how she interpreted what you said to her. If she took it that way, she would probably misinterpret other things you say to her later on

so like if i told her i wanted to stretch her butthole with my dick, you think she would have taken that the wrong way?

>imagine being so disgusting and creepy, women quit their job to get away from you
Really should just an hero op

Attached: 1553365196467.jpg (468x571, 57K)

well she was receptive to my advancements until that last comment. we even went out for coffee and lunch a few times

You don't know till you try

She obviously pitied you, if a retard asked me out i would say yes too, just so i didn't hurt their feelings

This

but i'm not retarded. honestly i feel like she's the retarded one here.

Pics of girl or didn't happen

She did the smart thing, you are the one who forced her to quit her job, you are in the wrong her. Its not her fault you're a creep.
>tfw when you actively made the person you liked uncomfortable with your presence

Attached: smug_anime_Asuka.jpg (500x621, 88K)

>i'm not retarded
you "flirted" with a girl by saying the creepiest creepy stalker shit possible with no hint that she was into you or that kind of humor. You're either retarded or a creepshow, but my money is on both.

Give OP a chance, it's possible it just slipped out and was to retarded to catch himself. Doesn't make him a creep

i didnt force her to do anything
if you had actually read the thread you would know we had gone on a few lunch dates so i had the inclination she was into me. lrn2read

why don't you shut up before i do it for you, fag

>thinking you hsve any right to throw insults after you forced a girl to quit her job
Most people will go through a lot to make sure they dont lose their job so you must have been a mega creep for her to give up a source of income.

What are you gonna do? You're just a creepy loser who really has no hope for the future. Cant even bag ugly poon

you keep bringing up forced. i didn't force her to do anything.
i'm gonna go to the market tonight and see if i can get any of her coworkers to give me her phone number

>>You are the one
Nigga wat

Attached: 1558355235391.jpg (675x683, 72K)

exactly. i didn't force her into anything. don't know where these anons are getting the idea that i did

Lol, op dodged a bullet. If she quit her job over a comment then she's probably not the most stable chick to be around.

the deciding factor is whether you said lol irl or just laughed. one is cringe and the other can be construed as a joke