Hey b

Hey b

Checking in again

The lump on my side is hurting much worse than last night and fever is spiking

What do?

(Updated with current pic)

Attached: 1B31813E-E130-4D9E-B8F4-1DFEBC32BC82.jpg (1242x1636, 540K)

Mods can you please limit this faggot to 1 thread at a time

I only have one thread

Here’s last night for reference

Attached: 46B26779-FA0D-40A2-97EC-30398A94DD9B.jpg (1242x1641, 675K)

Go doctor you idiot. What good do you think Yea Forums could possibly do for you?

Here’s closer pic from last night for reference

There are doctors on Yea Forums that’s my hope
I don’t hve insurance and can’t afford Medicaid

Attached: 68D20829-280D-4973-9AB5-36C851BE2448.jpg (1242x2688, 300K)

If you're having a high fever be seen by a provider asap

Here’s even closer pic from last night for reference

Attached: ECE5730C-A285-4148-A5E2-F4BBDAD916CD.jpg (1242x1640, 428K)

Ive had higher, currently it’s 104.1

My fevers run high though because I don’t hve a spleen

You probably have a spider bite. Give us a better picture of the center of it.

I had something similar and didn't do anything turned into staph. You don't want that go to a dermatologist or regular doctor I'm sure they can do alot more than a bunch of assholes on the internet

you're not making sense, that is what the emergency room is for.

you don't need insurance for them to fix it

Whatever you do don't go see a doctor .....

/s

Its more of a reason to be seen dumbass, you go any higher and you're risking seizures

Pic related

Attached: D9A57BE3-899A-45E9-9E01-0532F085DF7C.jpg (1242x1620, 543K)

Lyme's. Get to the hospital.

You have an infection retard. You need antibiotics that you can only get from a doctor perscribing to you. Yea Forums can't help.

What are the symptoms of staph?

What makes u think lymes?

I’m getting so much conflicting information idk what to do

Should I try opening it ?

You just want us to tell you to pop the damn thing.

>Do it faggot.
>Take pics.

>I don’t hve insurance and can’t afford Medicaid
Do like I told you the first time: go to an urgent care center or walk-in clinic. They will treat you just was well as an emergency room visit, since that is probably just an ingrown hair, or at worst, some kind of skin parasite that can be easily removed, and it will cost you less than $100.

Medfag here.

It's a simple blemish. Cut it out with a hot knife and apply pressure with a paper towel for 5 minutes. You'll be ok.

I can’t get it to pop
It hurts horribly when I squeeze it
Although it felt like something popped under the skin
I might have to use a blade

Attached: B0745C81-418E-44EE-82E8-BF24E87E7791.jpg (1242x1617, 444K)

You need to have your humors rebalanced

Attached: 99FC713A-CCC0-490D-8DC7-BCF0526014D3.png (220x303, 137K)

Looks like a scorpion sting. Probably got you while you slept. By now the poison is in your heart and it's too late to do anything.

Hijcking OPs thread
Can anyone tell me whts wrong with my penis

Attached: 58E55C11-9A1B-4B88-B810-7932204579A4.jpg (995x1242, 143K)

Stop being such a faggot. It's a boil from you not cleaning yourself properly. Take a shower, use soap, lightly scrub it with rubbing alcohol or stridex pads.

If your fever goes any higher, or stays for a long period of time goto the doctor, idiot.

its aids
cut the hand off before it spreads

I only usually wash my groin and armpits in shower
And my hair of course

You have cauliflower stuck in it.

That's a fucking infection. Do not burst it OP. Go to the doctor immediately and get it looked at. Very well could be staph.

There was two dudes with body hair issues last night lol.
One on his belly (op)
One on another anons pubic area.

It's staph. Take antibiotics.
If your country isn't shit you'll probably need to see a doctor to get a prescription.

Do you think germs only live in those areas? Or are you such a beta-cuck that you don't understand you have to clean your whole body, not just the parts that stink?

oh its nothing, just spit on it and rub till its gone. if its not gone in 5 minutes, just pout enchanted water while chanting the summoning ritual of Tezcatlipoca

You really are fucking stupid aren’t you??

If you’re running a fever, especially without a spleen, it means your body is fighting a serious infection and is losing the the battle.

Basically go to the ER or die

It is staph. Most boils are a staph infection. You can take care of it usually at home, but with the fever he probably busted it under the skin.

OP here
This is a pic for reference of what my stretch marks normally look like
This is before my weight gain but you can still sort of tell

Attached: 0B9A6257-E223-4ABC-9416-695351211FDC.jpg (579x512, 75K)

Can confirm.

Of course it will hurt. Pressure under the skin. Think about how good it will feel coming out.

Try gouging it with a pin or cutting it.

He was saying that he was squeezing on it, at 104.1 internal temp, doctor is needed.

How can you tell it’s an infection?

What antibiotics should I get? I can probably buy some from a friend

I wash my ass too, and my feet ever since I started getting athletes foot

Literally the worst advice you can give. Poking it with a pin or anything sharp will greatly increase his risk for further infection, since he’s at the fever stage I’d say his chances of making things worse are fairly high

you didn't draw a line around it like i told you

I mentioned last night that all I have is a serrated knife and it was recommended to me not to cut myself with a serrated tip

You really are a faggot aren’t you?

If this post is not a troll, you're seriously a dumbass and probably should just succumb to your infection and die.

Any infection triggers a response from your body - a high fever means you are really sick and the infection is advancing/your immune system isn't winning.

I understand being broke - I didn't have health insurance until my late 20's but your options are likely the following : Go into an emergency room for treatment and go into debt that is going to take a long time to resolve and suck ass or die.

Quit being a fucking pussy and just stick a needle in it and squeeze the shit out. That's what I do when I get shit like that and I'm still alive, all these fucks saying it's dangerous are just pussies.

Only go to the doctor if it starts smelling rotten.

Update: I texted my friend who is an addict and he has Keflex and Doxycycline
Would either of these cure it ?

Go to a Minute Clinic or an Urgent care center. Same care for this level but 10% the cost.

mate, you got a fever. unless you want gangrene, just go in ER and get it fixed, i had something the same and it cost me around 100 dollars, worth it for seeing how all nurses and doctors instantly took me seriously when i showed it. it can lead to tissue death, and cuz its on your belly you'll look like a fucking spastic that drank bleach and had to have a hole poked in him to drain it. dont be retarded and go to a doctor, otherwise you risk looking like a fucking shitskin in a gore video pretty soon

I’m leaning towards buying my friends antibiotics and hoping that will cure it because it will be much cheaper

God just succumb to infection if you’re so damn afraid of going to the ER

If you don't really want to see the doctor try erythromycin. It should do the work. If not you'll probably need to see the doctor anyways.

It won’t

Go to the hospital rn. You are scaring me OP.

Bump on erythromicin. Fuck the other antibiotics.

It's not going to work. I'd say RIP but you're a dumbass so whatever.

I know things are tight, but with a fever that high you need to be in the ER, mate. Especially since things are getting worse. Trying random antibiotics isn't a good strategy, as you have no idea what you're dealing with and whether or not those atb will work on whatever infection you've got.

Will Keflex work? Or Doxy?

My friend has Chlamydia so he was prescribed doxy but didn’t take it

Also he has a needle broken off in his forearm so is on Keflex until he can afford surgery to remove it but is willing to sell me some
He said this is heavy duty and cures major infections

Also take some metamizole for your fever and inflammation. Good luck Yea Forumsro.

Ok I will try to hunt down some erythromycin

I don’t have this, I have some old Motrin though will that help?

>sell me some
So part of a course of antibiotics? whew, lad.

You must have the smelliest balls and ass crack in the land. Rip.

Ok it’s official the b8 has gone rotten. I’m over it, OP is officially a pussy

Keflex won't, most staph strains are resists it.
Doxy might do it.
Sure it'll help.

OP here
I called my friend to take me in to the hospital he’s gonna pick me up when he’s off work
I’m feeling awful

Attached: 266B8A26-625B-4271-B4EA-8F3A6D02FECA.jpg (1242x1649, 368K)

Stop squeezing it. You can push the infection further inward and it is MRSA that's nothing to fuck with. Serious. Go to an er. Pay the bill off. Now.

I am waiting on a ride I’m too lightheaded to drive

Get well. Update us as soon as possible.

You're retarded

RIP OP

False tetrocyline retard

Hope he gets there soon. Having a fever that high without being reduced can lead to brain swelling which is really really bad.

You better fucking update us you bitch

Don't open it!

Damn, just think, you could of avoided dying if you would of just listened to my advice yesterday about going to urgent care.
This is definitive proof that Darwinism is absolutely true

This guy's smart call ahead to confirm then go, your fever and probably sepsis can very likely kill you if left untreated

I don’t feel like I’m dying I just feel really ill
I’m going to try to take an ice bath to get my fever down before I can get a ride

Good. Take care user. Be prepared for IV antibiotics but hopefully they will drain and send you home with a script, but doubtful if your white count is high

>emergency room is free
Lel

Stop trying to fucking pop it you idiot

I agree, but if it's sending him into a fever he needs antibiotics now #tetrocyline

Yeah back before I had to go off my parents insurance I had chronic Hugh white cell count due to splenectomy

I gave up on that
It’s scorching when I touch it though
I want to call 911 but can’t afford an ambulance bill

Fever, any kind of cillin you're not allergic to amoxi penni etc or fish antibiotics of you're a Savage dooms day dude into experimenting with your life on the line

Nigga you gonna die

That's 911 tier fever

Sorry bro. Get fixed. Post your nurses ass.

As I said I can’t afford the ambulance and I also don’t want to waste emergency workers time

How long until your friend is off work? Because seriously. You could die. Eat the debt and live

Hush you.

Quit being a pussy.

He’s off in an hour so will be here in about 90 minutes

I had a really high fever once and got confused when I woke up.

Dude seriously
He will fucking die if he opens it

No he won't. Quit being so damn dramatic.

If you have any fever reducers noes the time to take a fat load, and I'd start doing some active cooling. strip, cold shower, ice packs etc

Enjoy your shock and sepsis and eventual death before you thought you were smarter than everyone here

Like everyone is saying, seek professional help you dummy. Could literally be life threatening.

Alternatively don't. We don't need your retard genes in the pool.

Yeah I am naked now and am putting cold wash clothes on myself
Just realized my ice maker was off so I can’t takr an ice bath
I’m going to nap until my friend gets here I think I’m confused and exhausted

Cold shower not just a cloth

Dude your fewer is at almost 42C*

Call an ambulance or you will die soon, combined with that lump, you have some serious infection spreading through you atm for whatever reason and its going to kill you if you don't do shit asap.

Attached: 1509275812380.png (482x448, 300K)

> could be life threatening

You all need to stop being so dramatic, OP will be fine if he drains the fucking thing

Your friend sounds like a real winner

I think we are possibly witnessing a death

His fever is literally on the threshold of being life threatening.

Embrace the fever and become an hero.

Lmfao just don't be American and get this fixed for free

found the Bernie supporter

To be fair, OP sounds like a real winner also

Fever climbed 2.5 degrees in 30 mins
OP good luck

lol found the russian shillbot.

You can't be turned away from the emergency room when you present with a serious issue, no matter how poor you are. You just get sent home with a bill you can never hope to pay.

If you don’t bring ID then they can’t bill you

Ok.

More than likely you have a ingrown hair that has gotten infected.

Most of the time ingrown hairs sort themselves out, but if it's tender and you have a fever.

then it's infected. don't pop it it only makes it worse.

you will need to go to the doctor because the infection can get into your blood and make things cause a lot of other problems.

in the mean time put some neosporin on it and kill yourself faggot

Attached: bazinga.jpg (833x695, 91K)

Oh, so you're already dead and unable to actually look straight or function. Good to know lying shitsack, it's a goddamn boil.

>You just get sent home with a bill you can never hope to pay
Just like your free tuition, right Bernie?

we just witnessed evolution lads, darwin was right all along

pack your bags, retard just made sure he is gonna die tonight

Brain death occurs at 108 or so

My brain has been dead for years, never slowed me down.

Attached: 1559010645239.jpg (520x520, 158K)

Typical symptoms of aids.

Only on Yea Forums do such people exist

OP? Update us please.

OP here, I'm dead.

OP died of retardation

F

Actually, yes - exactly like it. Your trust fund carry you through college or are you in your 50's and think that working as a janitor will cover costs in 2019?

Do you think he might actually be dead?

Maybe not dead yet, but unconcious and breathing his last without immediate medical intervention? A definite possiblity.

106 degrees? if he didnt have a seizure yet, hes going to be a vegetable in the next 10-15 minutes

That’s really creepy and unsettling to think he was with us fine an hour ago and now he might be deceased

Should have dialed 911 right when you saw this temp OP.
Rip

I don't understand how some people don't equate high fever = high danger. How can grown adults operate this way?

Could also just be OP having a goof. Maybe it's just an ingrown hair and a fake temperature reading.

Is OP okay?

OP ded

RIP OP! I really hope you’re in an ambulance right now and not having a spack attack on a dirty floor somewhere delirious whilst shitting yourself

Apparently he had a fever and made a thread about it yesterday too

Would anyone be willing to track OP? Hope he is okay.

>when you're the wealthiest country in the world but a lot of people can't pay your obscenely inflated healthcare prices

Not funny.

Serious question. If everything OP said is true, would his friend make it in time so that he is not fucked? I mean he was coherent a minute ago.

i can sort of track his address, i dont normally do this but i dont know why i am even typing this and letting u all know. i dont want moot to get after me for getting into their servers

I'm sure he could make it, OP said he was going to go lay down and rest so he probably just left the thread.
But still, he shouldn't have waited as long as he did before deciding to get medical help.

He's a fat attention seeker, please do not feed the troll. Any American knows there is urgent care and emergency rooms and they will sign you up for medical insurance on the spot. Don't be stupid people it is what Russia, big wigs and politicians want. And honestly if your too fucking dumb to handle your own life you don't deserve it

I think that's where we lost him. 30 minutes with no update RIP

Don't touch or squeeze it. Do NOT try to drain it. Call your local urgent care, explain your situation, and head over.

got in ice cold water, entered shock most likely
best case scenario hes survived the seizure and is a vegetable now. rip op

Stfu.

>I’m getting so much conflicting information

no shit.
This is why you need to seek advice from a real person with medical training, not the anus of the internet.

Reread it. The dummy didnt have his ice maker on

OP died from tummy AIDS

he probably still filled the tub with water as cold as he could, still enough to get in shock

This is disturbing

Hory fuk, just got here, do we know where OP is? This dude is gonna die lol

Attached: 1565893372523.jpg (320x299, 16K)

a bit, but he did it to himself. it is sad, if he did die, but nothing we can do

Prove it faggot, where am I.

You don't need medical training to know that you fucking die from a 42C* temperature.

eventually yes, from diabetes more than likely

Attached: cKGXpyY.jpg (1080x1330, 196K)

OP is a troll

Yeah we know where he is.

In a very bad place.

In your mothers basement, jerking off to animated kids

Oh fuck off. If he died it’s because of his own stupidity.

Not even close, sat in my front room with my housemate and boyfriend watching TV. Consume an entire penis.

Make sure to take the full round of antibiotics as prescribed so you don’t spawn the next superbug.

Do you realize what antibiotics are and how theyre supposed to work? Because its very clear that you are either the dumbest fucking faggot running the planet or youre trolling

Ibuprofen
Cool bath
Drink water DO NOT CHUG
Eat popsicles icecream bolios mostly sugar and water
Wait for friend than hospital ....
If this does not work and your friend is not home at an appropriate time than call 911

OP appeared to be dumb

OP friend is supposed to arrive in 30 min

This thread is nuts. I get those all the time, I am hairy as well. It’s an ingrown hair. Just squeeze at it and lance it, there will be blood and some fluid. Just poke it, squeeze and drain it out,then some peroxide if you’re feeling fancy. That’s it.

Mate, in all seriousness it's probably an infected hair follicle. Don't know how American medical system works but if you can't afford meds then try this.
Go get some garlic bulbs (real fresh ones not canned shit) eat 3 to 4 raw garlic cloves a day with food and take 1 clove, smash it up into mush and rub it into the site area.
Garlic has a strong anti bacterial effect and can even attack gramm negative bacterial infections.
You can check my advice on Dr Google if you want but it's cheaper than pharmacy meds and if it doesn't improve within 48 hours then you have lost nothing by trying.

Hope this helps.

If we are to take OP at his word his friend has untreated chlamydia and a needle stuck in his arm. Does not sound like a reliable dude

Did you see his fever? That ain't an ingrown hair. I know, I have had them too.

> have lost nothing by trying

Except his life

Looks like something that was originally an ingrown hair judging by the last night pics.
Ingrown hairs if not sorted and instead poked and agitated can lead to infection.
Which is what we appear to be looking at now.
Which again if agitated can push infectious material further in.
All while still having the underlying issue of an ingrown hair.
It's progressed to a stage now where you are unable to sort it yourself due to failures leading to this point.
Fever if left untreated will eventually cause your body to start shutting down.
So yeah.... Of to hospital cunt.

> imaging having to pay to go see a doctor, refusing to heal yourself, and buying chink medication

you burgerfag will never ceased to amaze me

This one might.

And yet they still think of themselves as the best nation in the world

i recently had infected hair follices in my armpit. dropped taking topical antibiotics, but smeared zinc water, magnesium and coconut oil on it, got a good deal of rest and ate nutrition rich food. it went down after a day. wish my doctor didnt instantly prescribed me antibiotics but told me to take it easy for a week instead. some doctors just want to prescribe you stuff and get you out of the way. BTW bacteria is 90% of your immune system, and helps a lot during infections, one shouldnt do antibiotics unless absolutely necessary.

Why is it when foreigners with money get sick they come to the US? You should see the Mayo clinic. Full of foreign people from all over the world seeking the best treatment

u ded

Kek good riddance
Natural selection boys

Attached: 412259F5-5AF3-4F74-B373-954380F1AEBF.jpg (734x680, 58K)

Bump stock
I wanna see if OP comes back

Gay and fake, here in france we get people from the US all the time in our dentist office since it's litteraly cheaper to buy a plane ticket and pay for an appointment in France (its not free if your not a citizen in La Securite Sociale)

Also for having familly in the US, I have been to your shitty clinic (it was not a cheap one either, middle of SF). The dude there didnt even fucking told me hello, he wrote a bunch of shit on his pc about my weight, age, etc.. Than another doctor came (since everything must be FAST for some reason) and gave me the wrong treatment. Where in france, I might have to wait for 1 hour in the waiting room. But at fucking least the doctor takes time to talk to me, asking me if I'm alright and does a full check with him actually taking my weight and shit and then takes a long time examining me to be sure of the illness.
Also this is not "free" it cost ~20 bucks for the doctor service. However you just have to swipe your green Secu card and you get an ordonnance and you get your medication for free in any pharmacy, sometimes more than you need. Unlike you guys who fucking count pills when you sell them

You’re a fucking idiot, this is natural selection, “oh I’m to poor for health insurance/urgent care visit” also don’t fucking use the ER, the ER is not your goddamn doctors office/urgent care

you have the choice between death. (You will probably pass out soon because of the fiver and will just die of dehydration in a few hours)

Or you can move your ass. You dont even have to go to the fucking doctor, just seek help. Fiver is going to away ya now. Then this will be true natural selection.

Does anyone know what's wrong with my cock

Attached: 1566243288996m.jpg (649x1024, 71K)

Really just off yourself, you’re the reason drug resistant bacteria exists, can’t be bothered to go to a fucking urgent care

Your body proteins in Organs and your muscles will start to denaturalise very soon. Than you're on the way to die son. Jump under the cold shower.

Ive never heard of dental costs being a big deal. Also some doctors are shitheads. Most in fact. The fact remains the US is the most medically advanced nation. Look it up if you dont believe me

underrated

you have aids :(

shouldn't have gone to the irl trap threads buddy

Infection ya dingus .. go get some antibiotics .. literally will take 2 seconds

Oh holy fuck, I’m pretty sure you’re dead, 106 fever with MRSA, which is resistant to quite a few antibiotics, and a missing spleen, RIP Op, also, how does the bump smell

The only stage hes at is the full of shit stage

Dead due to american insurance system. MURRICA!! hahaha idiots.

What's the point of being medically advanced if the average amerifat isn't able to afford it anyway?

it's a piece of your thigh they glued together.

Not really unsettling, he should’ve gone to urgent care a while ago once those symptoms showed up, so no, he wasn’t fine, in fact he’s/was quite stupid.

Op is literally dead

>summer edition
I kekd way harder than I should have at this

Go to a random message board. and ask questions there.

Is there a red streak on your skin radiating from the sore? If so it's an infection trying to reach your lymphatic system.

I do believe you. But "advanced" is not needed. You an cure 10% of the types of cancer better than any country but the average person doesnt give a shit. What they want is to not have to sell a kidney each time they have a not so common disease.

wtf are you talking about? in america it is illegal for hospitals to refuse treatment based on the inability to pay

so all OP has to do is go to the fucking ER, get it taken care of, and then get on with life - if he can pay for it, great, and if not, he gets a medical debt on his credit report which lending companies don't give a shit about anyways

its not complicated here

Worst advice here, this dude is trying to get you to hurt yourself for his lulz.

Why dont you just say thank you for all of the medical research and advancements

What if OP shows up with no ID and gives false name?

He said Mayo Clinic for one, not some average urgent care. Also if it’s an Urgent care you went to, then yeah they were fucking quick and don’t have time for niceties as they have so many other fucking patients, they aren’t a fucking PCP they’re for URGENT CARE. The person that took your weight was most likely a male nurse, as doctors don’t normally do that shit. Also if they got your diagnosis wrong It’s most likely due to one of these reasons, he was a shitty doctor, you didn’t tell the nurse making your chart everything, the test results (assuming they did lab testing) were off, you had something rare, or you’re a lying shit. Also you went to a clinic in San Francisco if I’m looking at your abbreviation right, so that one’s your fault, nothing is cheap in Cali.

which they will know is false because of his ID, amirite?

I hate to say this, but literally nothing happens from my knowledge of you don’t pay your hospital bills, they can’t repossess your fucking Kidney

Doesn't seem like abscess so opening it won't make it better you most likely fuck it up even worse. It looks like a insect bite. You need antibiotics faggot. Visit a doctor and make ends meet by not eating burgers only.

go to a fucking doctor dumbass

Agreed. Fucking do it.

Why do burgerland has to structure the whole society on the base of debt. Just curious. I can understand that for upper class this has some advantages but for the rest of plebs this must be life consuming.

We borrow money for big things like houses and cars. We pay attention to our credit so that if we wsnt to borrow money, we can

If this thread is real op is actually dead and in hell right now. All the demons are laughing at him for not just calling an ambulance

you need antibiotics stupid, once the infection spreads to your blood things can go shitty.

Constantly advancing medicine is why it eventually gets cheaper and we discover more effective methods. Letting the poors die out so that we can eventually cure cancer effectively is a small price to pay

You act like we have a choice, after the population became half retarded and 100 divided by stupid shit , there was no way of getting people together and making a change. Look at antifa, started out fine then got violent, litteraly all it takes to ruin a group of people is to put some one in that group of people and sow discontent or make them violent so police can respond. It's litteraly what China's doing to Hong Kong right now, then again those gooks brought it on them selves. They waited 30 years to say something, of course they are going to lose, we waited 60 years and now there's no going back

RIP cheapass op

Stop trying to sound smart, reddit. Let this fat fucker who's too stupid to get government insurance die.

Doc here, that's an abscess and its probably leaking on the inside through a small tunnel called a fistula which is causing the fever, go to the hospital and they will surgically drain that thing and patch you up properly, antibiotics alone won't do anything, if you wait any longer you risk going into sepsis and dying! If you meet some lazy nurse or otherwise tell them to do a full panel of blood on you, I bet your hp is high as fuck right now.

Attached: doctors.jpg (1000x750, 123K)

I do wonder how this will story will end but I guess we'll never know.

Rest in piss OP, probably

OP hasnt replied in 2 hours 45 mins. He either ded or full of shit

Prolly dead

Check Out this EXTREMELY HOT Active Server ffor the BEST LEWDS of TRAPS and FEMALES!

discord gg/kbhWwMB

Lance the MF

You take that back! Doctors in the US give tons of pills out to people. As long as it's Oxycontin or any other opiate from the pharmaceutical industry.

Trollin’ fo sho. Nigga deserv to die

This. Exactly this.

Funny

Lol ive got the same shit going on in pubic area

Sounds like you need some more cowbell, just like OP.

Infected ingrown hair. Get a frend to dig it out, and squeeze out the pus. Than hydrogen peroxide the shit out of it.

This is why america is fucked, worrying more about the cost instead of your well being. Enjoy your freedom

If his hp is high why would he be in danger of dying? That's the opposite of how things work.

Low SVD, and a wicked DoT.

CBD with EBT for OCD

MFW this thread still alive, unlike OP

Attached: 9E9202AE-A4A3-46E4-A3E9-F55A6A4F0640.gif (660x780, 201K)

Legit troll thread from start to finish. That kid lookin at this comment like a slack jawed faggot.

>emergency room
You are why the ER is so expensive and full of idiots.

DONT FUCKING POP IT OR OPEN IT. ITS AN INFLAMATED VASE. GO TO A DOCTOR ASAP. IS NOT MORTAL BUT REQUIRES TREATMENT.

very high hp means his body is fighting the infection and using up allot of resources hence high fever, it doesn't get to be low cause if its low he is dead already, unless of course he is bleeding internally...

>for free
fuck off, brainlet. it's not free anywhere.

the shitty american medical system is why actually.

its not a vase my dude, its on a stretch mark perfect spot for an abscess

Pierce it with something sharp (disinfect first ofc) and take the pus out. That's an ingrown hair, ya dingus.

It’s definitely a lamp.

>imagine having less than a 60% tax rate that pays for care that doesn't go to refugees.

This is bullshit. Dental doesn't cost that much in the US. A couple hundred here and there for root canals and fillings and shit.

This is a myth, user. The opiate problem is from illegal sources.

>A couple hundred

Attached: 1527005918459.jpg (300x162, 5K)

Is OP alive?

Root canal $800-1400
Crown $900-1300

OP is troll

You retarded.

What makes you say that?

>your hp is high as fuck
You usually pay more for the extra horses.

We should start an andy threat, op would've wanted that.

Attached: 1557425866766.jpg (1500x1845, 350K)

God you're retarded. I just got a root canal for 1300 and the crown cost 1400.

Attached: 20190820_185357.jpg (776x1024, 325K)

I can see where he gets into a situation of high HP but no MP can lead to relying on DEF and INT alone, or hope that the mage has a heal spell.

Receiving as much positive genuine prompting to get medical attention would prompt most people to comply more quickly.
He deliberately stretched (heh) this out over what was surely satisfying to him, many hours. He makes sure to mention and back up with “photo evidence” all of the things that might get the best of us involved.
He just came off as a wee bit too deliberate. That’s all. OP is troll. I’d bet his life on it.

No the French fag is full of shit, it's more than a couple hundred dollars but it's not more expensive than a fucking transatlantic plane ticket + whatever you pay in France.

IDK for sure though, maybe faggots in Jew York need to pay $5k for a root canal.

Well, yes. But if you've been lately, you'd see that it's flooded with Mexicans who need bandaids.

My wife just had a bunch of this shit done and it was like $600. I don't know how many of what she had done though.

Try buying a toothbrush for $3 instead.

Pierce it with a knife, then slowly suck out the pus with a straw. Careful to not suck so much that it comes in your mouth. Then pour any carbonated beverage on it to seal it. If not better tomorrow, repeat the process.

I know americans get shit for not having free band aides, but what are the others paying for "free" healthcare. Im at about 25% income tax plus $5000 a year in property tax on a $400,000 property evaluation
7% sales tax

Hey guys, I also have a bump right in my groin area. I think its a swollen lymph node but its been swelling and painful for almost 5 days now and doesnt seem to be getting better. I tried picking at it to pop it but couldnt find a spot to release anything without completely cutting in to myself.. i dont have a fever but hurts like hell whenever I try to get up and walk.. am I dying?

Attached: 4ACAA45C-0D96-4C7B-A9E3-212E8C9BE5B1.png (640x1136, 705K)

Move to Canada you’ll need the free heath care you heathen

“A bunch of shit for $600”?
That’s not very compelling, pal. Maybe she had a cleaning and two fillings? Insurance? Poor ppl discount? Me and the other guy are correct. You are mistaken/incorrect.

Gonna need a timestamp there larper.

Welcome back, OP. Pop it and drink, I guess.

INGROWN HAIR

Im not gonna get up just to timestamp i took this pic a few hours ago and really dont want to get back up just for some bullshit like that idc if you believe me or not

OP has discovered and embraced his new favorite fetish. Dragging the medical emergency troll anchor deep into time. It’s been a fun ride, dudebro.

Not that guy but dental is not much of a cost unless you have monkey teeth. My dentist told me not to get dental insurance. Im 40 and have only had 2 fillings for "natural" cavities. They thought the natural pits in 2 molars were too deep and might cause problems later

Does this look serious?

Attached: CE220A0A-61AB-40A9-ACDC-2BBE596A743A.jpg (1983x2317, 621K)

Your singular experience means nothing in terms of statistical reality. Thanks for share.

I highly recommend going to an Urgent Care Facility. They often let you pay cash, and charge at most $250 for a consultation (as opposed to the thousands billed by an Emergency Room).

Also, there is no such thing as being "too poor" for Medicaid. The whole purpose of Medicaid is to provide the poorest with cost-free treatment. You should really enroll in your state's Medicaid program for future incidents (Medicaid costs $0)...

I know. Just saying dental is not a huge cost for most.

Just squeeze it open, you'll be be fine, its just an ingrown hair and its nasty juice, of course this will hurt more because your skin is thicker down there, think like its a jew stealing your blood, you must show them some concentrated force.

Lol isn't 106 lethal?

Ass cancer is serious, indeed.

There trolling, the emergency room litteraly signs u up if you don't have insurance

Inb4 Yea Forums gets put on news blast because OP is ded and faggot.

Attached: 1561586559179.jpg (1006x921, 87K)

it's a fucking infection, you dimwit. get your hairy ass to the hospital before it can turn septic.

You need antibiotics, faggot. Go to ER or urgent care