Time for our daily femanon Q&A thread

Time for our daily femanon Q&A thread

You got the Qs and they got the As!

As always tits not required but encouraged

Attached: download-1 (1).jpg (232x217, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRj8ZxnzWGo
vocaroo.com/i/s0YPLDeXG8s6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tits? PLEASE!

No thanks user

Yea Forums pretends to be against feminism but puts femanons on a pedestal like this.
We are no different than men. There is no secret.

i have a real question, if my gf is really cute, kind and nice, and usually we have sex only when she comes to my house(i live alone she with her parents) how can i provoke her to bj me in his parents house, i find this really taboo and amusing, but i dont know how can i propose it to her.

youtube.com/watch?v=XRj8ZxnzWGo

No one said there are "secrets".

It's no secret that it's mainly guys here and sometimes they need a girls advice on things.

Just like how sometimes girls ask for a guys advice

Many years ago, I raped my college gf. One night when we were in bed, she said she wasn't in the mood. I just kept going; thought she'd come around once we started fucking. She didn't. She didn't physically resist or stop me, though; just went passive and let me do what I wanted, But she clearly said no and that she didn't want to multiple times. I got between her legs and rammed my cock into her anyway. I was young, horny and selfish. I fucked her and came in her pussy just like always. She never made an issue of it. I guess she thought, rightly, that I was immature and didn't have much self-control. She guessed / knew that I cheated on her with my hs gf when I went home to visit, too. I have no self-control when it comes to pussy. Do you think I should go to prison for this?

vocaroo.com/i/s0YPLDeXG8s6

no, you did the right thing
she prolly liked it

im also a femanon but ive got a question about my pussy. i was looking at it recently and i think my urethral opening is either super low or fused with my vagina. is this normal? will i be able to have regular sex?
i went to a gyn and she didnt say anything so im not sure what to think

No, she didn't like it. I could tell. She just put up with it. I was really disappointed that I couldn't get her excited. She did get wet, but I know that's just a physical reaction to being penetrated to keep her vag from getting damaged.

That's odd...maybe it's not as low as you think?

The biggest thing when you go to the gyno is to ask questions. No matter how stupid they seem it's ok to ask.

Next time you go just ask them if they think that part is normal. Simple

What's the best place to meet women nowadays? I just became single for the first time in 7 years.

Yeah, I should have respected her wishes about not having sex that night or gotten her to jerk me off or something.
I was an immature dick for messing around with my hs gf when I was home visiting, although we had no agreement about being monogamous but I think that was the assumption. What was more wrong was that I didn't tell my hs gf about my college gf when I was trying to get in her pants. With my college gf it was more like she just went off flirting with other guys then. When I got upset, she totally called me out for my double standard.

That's an opinion I wasn't expecting to hear from a woman, ngl. All of the women who I've seen speaking on this topic were vehemently opposed to the idea of having sex if the consent wasn't an enthusiastic and/or an obvious yes. First time for everything I guess, I kinda respect the idea of biting the bullet to satisfy your boyfriend's needs though, it speaks volumes about your commitment to his satisfaction.

Quack

Vchan has always made clear here that she thinks women should submit to their man. I don't think that that she should apply her own standard to other women, tho. I think that each woman gets to decide for herself how much to prioritize her partner's needs.

I do like sexually submissive women, tho, ngl.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean. "tits not required but encouraged"? Bro this board is built on the foundations of anonymity and being an asshole. I bet you're one of those progressive faggots running around today. God this place fucking blows. Go to a fuckin pride parade.

yea i guess i shouldnt be so shy with someone whose looking at my vagina. thanks :-))

I would bring up this concern with her. How can you tell that your urethra is fused with your vagina? Are you experiencing pain? I would definitely bring all of this up with your gyn the next time you see her.

Tinder kinda sucks but if you're a lesbian, HER is a good app. If you hate dating apps all together, honestly, just pursue your interests in a group setting. Like fishing? Gaming? Anime? Join a club for it. Meet the ladies there.

-Lesanon

What do you think of 6 inch girth?

You should ask her but pretty sure there's nothing wrong with you. She prob would have told you if she saw any problem. There's a wide variation in pussies--I mean they're all the same but all different. You'd have to be pretty different to be abnormal.