How often do you have sex?

How often do you have sex?

>5ish times per week

Attached: 022AAAA4-36B5-43E6-A079-70595368A916.jpg (1024x761, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRj8ZxnzWGo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As often as I feel like it, my gf is a lil horndog

Attached: 9F9EC828-5C9B-4AE5-9EAD-54FE46CF830B.jpg (1242x2208, 89K)

Looks nice. What positions do you like?

Personally I like to be ridden, but she really gets off from doggy so it usually ends with that,
I’d post more of her but in my phone and it’s not letting me post

Most girls love doggy the most. I don't like it. Strains my back. My first choice is just to get my dick sucked. Lazy fucker.

Yeah when I first started dating her she said it was the only way she could get off, but I found out that wasn’t true, she just didn’t wanna do the work lol

Attached: E5A1ED51-9A43-4FE4-8AFF-19BC84F271A5.png (1242x2208, 1.52M)

I haven't had sex in 6 years

Attached: 1501069565403.png (367x321, 125K)

Yeah, that and the angle the wiener hits the G spot they love.

Literally the exact same with my girl. Doggy and riding. I love the views of both

youtube.com/watch?v=XRj8ZxnzWGo

That's pretty typical for a frogposting 12-year-old.

Two things. 1.) Is that a female bent over? 2.) Is your dick as thick as it looks? Or just a good angle?

One thing. Do you have more pics to post?

Currently circling the drain of fucking my new gf, she's a cute tiny teen virgin and I've been sexless for about a solid year now. Trying to go through things at her pace since she's new to everything, even got super flustered just from the first peck on her lips, so don't wanna scare her off but good god man sometimes I think I'm gonna explode. It'll be worth the wait, she's been letting me get more and more handsy and affectionate with her the last couple weeks, we gettin close

Something like every 2 months

Usually 3 - 5 times a week. Still fap almost daily on top of that

Same here. You must be married too.

Single :D

a handful of times every 3-4 months.

Maybe ten times a year. My wife and I are in late 40s

Wife feels unattractive since gaining weight, does not like condoms but is super paranoid about getting pregnant at her age and cant take birth control because when we tried it it fuckimg made her bleed and freaked us the fuck out.

I've got mental blocks on getting a vasectomy so were all kinds of fucked up in that regard.

Sucks.

I jerk it like 3 times a day on average.

Getting old sucks.

I ain't cheating cause shes rad otherwise and were super lucky high school sweethearts.

Weaksauce.

Attached: 1554641522764.jpg (1080x1066, 469K)

me and my girlfriend don't have sex because it's gross and awkward. we just cuddle and kiss

As little as possible if im lucky.

>I've got mental blocks on getting a vasectomy so were all kinds of fucked up in that regard.

Married, in 40's too Yea Forumsro. What's the mental block? I got mine 10 years ago, never changed anything with sex, orgasms, feeling, ect. Just curious?

>Underage and Yea Forums

Is someone else going to tell him or should I?

>with fiance, about once every week- 2 weeks

>with ex gf, once or twice a week

such is the life when your a struggling sex addict who only knows how to show love through physical intimacy, and your fiance is on alot of meds that are known to kill her libido. however your ex that your still in love with cant relate to her husband the way she did with you, so now youre having an affair with eachother.

At least 15 times a week, not kidding

Been like this for 1.5 years.

Yes it’s a female, she just had really short hair

And, I guess it’s kinda thick? Idk it’s not huge but I haven’t had complaints? Here is a diff angle, same girl

Attached: B81EC2F7-0B00-457D-85A3-6DE8199EC4B0.jpg (1242x2208, 102K)

Every now and again

>10 year + relationship
>She had my kid
>She got fat

Sex is for fags anyway tbh

Yeah that’s true, she goes absolutely nuts when I fuck her when she’s laying flat on her belly

Here is her in the little water heater closet on the porch of our apartment. We are on 3rd floor and I fucked her brains out while children were playing right down below. Had to keep a hand over her mouth the whole time

Attached: 25BEF6D2-02F2-4C50-9E2E-B92428F34253.jpg (1242x2208, 112K)

Ive never had sex in my 19 years of existence

10 to 14 times a week

Probably 3-4 with my wife
And the rest my side hoe

you have to be 21 to use this site

>6x week

Attached: 0011.jpg (747x953, 51K)

If you could go into a medically induced coma for the duration of the surgery and recovery time, and then be brought out of it and wake up comfy in your own bed would you do it?

twice a day at least.. gf is a nympho

6x a week, sometimes every day in a week if my girlfriend's schedule lines up with mine perfectly. She is more horny than any other girl I've been with though.

does she have an enlarged clitorus?

tell him

Post-vasectomy pain syndrome freaks at least me out so understand some that don't want it done

got it, never heard of it, never experienced it.

0, ever. 22.

got a lapdance from some woman but that's about it and dry humped my gf when was 12.

five times a never

>frogposting 12-year-old.
then he would have had sex at 6 you retard.

why are people who seeth at pictures of frogs always such retarded autistic virgins? lmao

At first she was just my roommate, and back then she would walk around half naked and I managed to take some creep shots of her, she’d hangout with me like this so I figured she wanted to fuck

Attached: C420145A-F3DA-4FC8-A8B4-986F374A5BC8.jpg (1242x2208, 115K)

I believe it's really uncommon, no real cure if you get it tho which sucks balls

Once per week.
36yo, 2kids.
I'm ok with it.

Once every couple of weeks. Not sure if it's the SSRI's or me, I just have almost no sex drive anymore.

Here is her sitting in the same chair, she had to have been doing it on purpose to tease the fuck out of me

Attached: 29335E8C-C205-4D47-A402-C4C50F756D81.jpg (1242x2208, 105K)

Wtf is wrong with you people. Religious nuts or something? I've had sex on average once every 15 years.

With myself? I'm on the internet 8+ hours a day. I jerk off at least once an hour, max of 12 times per day. You guys have no libido. And yes, each orgasm is just as awesome as the last. You guys just have to make deepfakes of your hottest friends. That's fucking inspiring. Your dreams come true

i believe its called exaggeration

>33 yo
>hugless handholdless
>forever alone
>have job
>vehicle
>apartment

i should give up now right? it's like i'm invisible.

Attached: 1557967615458.jpg (677x677, 43K)

Naw man just make your life what you want it, the best it can be, then decide to let someone else in.

If it wasn't for my current Gf I wouldn't be in a committed relationship either at 32

>then he would have had sex at 6 you retard.
thatsthejoke.jpg

Every day I cuddle with my hand, but after I jerk off 6 times yesterday, It is time to divorce.

>thatsthejoke.jpg
doubt it.

twice a day 5 times in a week

what kind of shit hole apartment do you live in ?? and what kind of drugs does she do

None

I'm like half sick all the time, nauseous and bloated all the time especially when I'm doing intensive stressfull activities.
So dating and sex are rare, like once a year at the most. Last time I really enjoyed it was probably three years ago.
Also hate my sick weak body, trying to work out but shits hard.

It also heavily reduces my sex drive when I feel sick.

So ye, I want sex, at the same time I don't.

Kill me.

Whenever I hate myself enough to subject my mind to the self violating act of fucking out of sheer animalistic will. Also at least 1per/month

That apartment was actually pretty nice, she just smokes cigs and pot, and occasionally has molly at a concert or something, but anyway we don’t smoke inside, those pics were from late winter so the little room the water heater is in is a perfect smoke room since it stays warm.

Attached: 2693BA78-B519-41B4-9E67-33B232EE69DB.jpg (1242x2208, 66K)

>be me
>gfs parents work late afternoon/early evening
>drive to hers and make love for 2 hours
>an hour of it was just foreplay and eating her out
>fuck, grandpa is home
>hes old and senile
>wait upstairs for 1/2 an hour
>As soon as he went to the basement, i ran down the stairs and out the front door
>home free
>next day
>gf texts me from computer, tells me her dad took her phone away
>wtf
>"user, dad saw you running out of the house through the doorbell camera"
>cucked by home security
>fuckme.png
>havent been over there in a month now
>hehe kill me

pretty nice? you got a hole in the wall, a plywood floor, and 1 random shitty chair? wtf are you smoking

Exact same situation. Only its once per week if I beg.

Lol that is literally a storage space outside attached to a large screened in porch, ofc it looks shitty, it’s not meant to be lived in. the place is 1800 sq ft, 2br 2 baths, with a loft and fireplace, vaulted ceilings and everything, by the beach too.

We smoking the green my dude

Attached: 80B698A5-35B7-463F-B73B-2524D5CDF836.jpg (1656x2208, 95K)

>never had sex before
At least im almost a wizard

Attached: 1496554117218.gif (448x487, 1.71M)