Hey Yea Forums. This is me. I'm pretty much deformed and I decided to show off...

Hey Yea Forums. This is me. I'm pretty much deformed and I decided to show off. I'll start with a flattering angle and show you the real shit as we go.

What do you think?

Attached: IMG_20190820_123832.jpg (1292x969, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRj8ZxnzWGo
amazon.com/Silicone-Adhesive-Inserts-Breathable-Swimsuits/dp/B07GDKZCFG/ref=sr_1_16?keywords=silicon+breast+pads&qid=1566328336&s=gateway&sr=8-16&th=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>press X to worry

Go on...

more

Looks great so far...

show the deformed shit

Can anyone guess yet?

Attached: IMG_20190820_123714.jpg (1227x920, 139K)

You look like you swapped legs with someone who's not worthless

What happened to cause the scar?

Just show your dick and be done with it.

God damn I’m curious

your face is ugly as fuck?

how do you mean deformed? youre fine

Bumping for curiosity, so far I like what I see.

Kidney cancer when I was kid. Tumors are common with people with my issue.

this

What do you mean, deformed? You look fine to me. Also, show feet.

you obviously got a cock

Get that dick out you disgusting faggot

No dick, promise

Yeah, that looks like major surgery. Is that what you're talking about "deformed"?

Waiting for the dink to pop out.

It’s a fucking he she

>I'm pretty much deformed

Attached: 9A88B6D4-0EFC-4F14-9F5B-80B768F5E27D.jpg (200x245, 19K)

Elephant Man's disease?

Spank ur ass once - and let me see “the red hand”

Thalidomide?

looks pretty normal to me

My left tit is dramatically larger then my right. This is still a flattering angle. It get's worse when you add gravity.

Attached: IMG_20190820_123847.jpg (690x920, 54K)

I’d love to fuck your body

YARR ME MATIES

THIS ONE BE MISSIN A LEG

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

She was sewn in half and rebuilt from spare parts.

be careful. You haven't seen me standing up.

A lot of women have one breast larger than the other, it's actually quite common.

I knew a girl with that issue. She had an implant and all was well.

Honestly tits are tits both are fine

well fucking post it then

Most dudes don't care, you're still hot just fyi

Someone cut her open and stole her boob organ

that's nothing new. i'd hit it

Attached: IMG_20190820_125901.jpg (690x920, 49K)

Get a boobjob

post more pics, you already know everybody on here thinks your sexy

Now we know this isn’t you OP, because you mixed up the tits. Her left one is the small one after all.

You can surgically correct that.

This

but they only needed one.

hot, I see it as nice variety

timestamp or gtfo

The pictures aren't mirrored lol

> it's actually quite common.
I'd wager not one of them is happy with it.

You are so desperate.

Concur. Time and date those lopsided breasts.

Attached: 1515851757156.jpg (570x570, 22K)

what does your butthole look like though

hahhaha yet another thing I love about being a guy. Don't gotta deal with this sad shit

Probably not, but not much you can do about it unless you opt for surgery.

>karen haircut
yeah, remedy is a bullet to the head

kind of reminds me of how people explode in fist of the north star

I have a gf and sometimes I wish her tits would shrink. Also stop projecting

Weird, but not that uncommon. Nice body though, so not a dealbreaker, especially if you're submissive.

youtube.com/watch?v=XRj8ZxnzWGo

that's what I was looking for

I mean yea, you're deformed, but it doesn't matter because you're female.

Post face

knew this obese girl that had like a B cup on one side and like a D on the other, was fuckin rancid tbh,
But you? nah thats ok i dont mind, it's actually really common, guys dont mind too much about that.

Also, it's kinda hot to cum on the one fucked up titty, just so it knows its place

Attached: download.png (480x434, 200K)

This is my thread.

It's gross. Don't sugarcoat it. This is Yea Forums, I'm expecting honesty.

Also check the background, I'm real.

Attached: IMG_20190820_130502.jpg (690x920, 68K)

SHE HAD ONE BIG TIDDY, AND ONE SMOL TIDDY SO WE CALLED THE BITCH BIG AND SMOL XD

You're absolutely disgusting. What had the potential to be such an untarnished wonderful fuckable body is tainted by such an unbelievably contemptible flaw. Really, you should be thankful that any man on the planet is willing to look past your nauseating deformity long enough to fuck you.

I dated a girl in college who had one tit that was a D cup and other was a larger A. You flipped her from side to side and it was like having a different girl. She also went Ass to mouth.

I miss her..

It's the best of both worlds!

Ah shit, now you look like a Mexican. We don't like Mexicans.

literally buy a breast augmentation pad or get breast augmentation surgery for your left tit

bigandsmol chan is your new name!

Get an implant if youre so concerned about it. At least the rest of your body is nice. Whats the scar from?

hahahaha thanks for the laughs. I don't ever advocate for plastic surgery but damn bitch you need that shit. It's worth going into debt for

Show pussy. Maybe that is good

You're probably fishing for compliments an reassurance, but fuuuuck you're fit. Yeah you're tit's are a bit off, but who cares, they're tits and you got a heck of a body.

Man I feel beta saying these things.

well, you just have to find a guy with one hand bigger than the other and everything will be just fine

I'm Vietnamese..

>This.

I'd probably laugh the first few times but I'd get used to it, rest of the body is tight. As suggested by others, if it bothers you then do something about it.

Gross? Not really. A little off putting for sure. The rest of your body makes up for it. Have you thought about evening them out?

yeah, i was going to say that you're hot anyway, but i see windows 10 in the background. you're fucking disgusting

I nearly threw up in my mouth. You're gross.

Oh no those are fucking funkopops YUCK

easily fixable, now show that ass

It’s pretty bad but not the end of the world, guys will definitely still enjoy putting their cock inside you.

while it is a big difference, its not the end of the world. as you said, this is Yea Forums, and the internet, no one treats you any differently. this is a larping "muh body not good" thread, attention begging. its not that big of a deal, and arguing with other fags doesnt fix shit

So would you shrink the left or make the right bigger?

Not bad, even if it's an issue it can easily be fixed

breast reduction on the right*

small tits > big ones

At least your not fat, that body is pretty good

It’s who you are why give a fuck what some people who don’t know you say? Sure they’ll judge you but they won’t give you a second thought.
You sound like the incels over concerned about their shortcomings. Get over yourself

Who cares, they are both still tits? Any guy would still fuck you most likely.

Vietnamese are the Mexicans of Asia, so it still works

id fuck you hard

definitely not gross.
unique is how i'd state it.
we've never seen anyone with these characteristics.

Can we see your pussy

make the right one larger, obviously wtf. also, you dont even need surgery, theres literally external silicon pads you can buy on amazon
amazon.com/Silicone-Adhesive-Inserts-Breathable-Swimsuits/dp/B07GDKZCFG/ref=sr_1_16?keywords=silicon+breast+pads&qid=1566328336&s=gateway&sr=8-16&th=1

idk bruh not really

So would you guys shrink the left one? Or make the right one bigger? Plus it's my whole body.. Even my waist is noticeably assymetric.

Attached: IMG_20190820_123839.jpg (690x920, 55K)

Make the right bigger to match the left. Breast reduction usually results in an ugly tit.

Wat

Lol you want honesty? Rest of you looks 7/10. Even with a 5/10 personality and dude woukd still date/fuck you

Can someone mirror both halves of this? I want to see with both big titties

Ok, that's kinda weird. Anyway, make the right one bigger

Left smaller, right bigger, you want 2 perfect C cups. that's all.
Also i have a crazy asian fettish, show me your pussy. Let's see if those lips are on point too.

If you make the big one smaller you will be too straight down at the sides. Small one bigger would give needed shape.

Are your asscheeks asymmetric?

I mean at the end of the day a guy will be happy either way as long as you dint look like roast beef

Yeah I already use something similar. I don't know, I feel like surgery is needed if I ever want to be confident naked. I've never been with someone without leaving my bra or t-shirt on.

shrinking usually makes the skin look old and wrinkled, very ugly. just make the right one bigger to match, and call it a day.

Fuck that shit you're fit and this makes you unique.

Attached: 69032064_10216943256228451_2534912732008808448_n.jpg (524x876, 55K)

I would just fuck you tbh. I'm not picky.

Says the incel on Yea Forums. Nice opinion man

I second this motion

This

leave it all as it is, imperfections are better than any surgery

No timestamp... Just timestamp, just a wild guess

Bigger on the small one. Also are your ass cheecks out of whack too?

This get out of your head and insecurities

Those figures in the background are literally the most unappealing part of this picture. Being a reddit soycunt knocks at least 2 points off of your overall rating.

Normally I'm a huge fan of small tits but in your case, making the small one bigger will look better on your frame.

Why aren’t you wearing any pants???

Still cute

Would fuck anyway...

Seriously, are you going to show us your pussy or not? This is getting old fast.

Went through the whole post. It would weird me out for 5 seconds and then your amazing body would undercut it. This is fixable, if you even care at a point... would fuck or date.

It looks like you worked as a Magician's assistant and were accidentally sawed in half. I haven't read the thread but surely I can't be the first to notice this.

Also OP if you haven't posted tits and time stamp, fuck off. If you have, no guy cares about your lopsided tits. And what I mean is, no guy would freak out over it.

If anything, it's like having 2 girls at one time.

>pic not related

Attached: IMG_2451.jpg (3840x2160, 994K)

Attached: here.png (418x566, 376K)

Weird but def still fuck 100%

TIMESTAMP OMFG
larp anyway...

It's seriously not that bad. Each tit of them is nice. They are just not the same size. If it bothers you that much. Let it be corrected.
Would still bang u. If u are a cool person and ur face isnt total shit would even go 4 relationship.

It rly isnt that bad. People are always 2 hard about themselves.

This thread is literally in the background of one of my photos. Fuck off.

Would defo take you out for dinner dates before wanting to fuck you, you're decent

Beckwith-Wiedemann Syndrome?

or just Hemihypertrophy?

Lets check your pussy lips far different sizing

Virgin still you are, can i say that at loud..?

Attached: 1564888222658.jpg (1592x3264, 1.39M)

POST ASS PLS

Pic related.

Attached: opfagging.jpg (341x512, 44K)

Mostly everyone on here is pretty much pic related and you're worried about 1 tit being bigger than the other...

Attached: 1546607118512.gif (640x360, 1.79M)

They call it hemihyperplasia now. It's part of why I got cancer and have the large scar on my stomach.

lel it's true :(

Yep

yay, I guessed right, went to college with a girl that had this.

The real question is does it bother you?
Your body is on point besides the difference

Not me, dear sir!

Attached: 1562942471879.gif (200x200, 981K)

Make the small one bigger

I used to have a gf who had similar tits. She was a good looking girl very educated and a right good fuck. In fact she was and still is the best fuck I've ever had. Which is a rarity as we both lost our virginity together. Never was ashamed or embarrassed about her tits she wasn't. To be honest a man isnt going to notice your tits if you're giving him a great bj. Or if you're riding his balls off. Or you're bent over getting pounded in either one of those magnificent holes, you fine females have.

Do you have to stuff your bra or do you have to get two and stitch the right sizes together?

Attached: 1565672799759.jpg (1777x2640, 1.6M)

There are breast growth massages you can do, you can probably get them the same size

damn bitch idgaf how fucked up your stupid tits are your tin and your twat looks wet af. I wana cum all over your retarted titty and watch it roll down the mountain to the midget one

Attached: spongebone.jpg (468x676, 23K)

POST PIC OF HANDS. I wanna see that monster

Did i miss fresh femanon..? Schei£e

Fairly Chadish immature lurker here. If you're this self conscious about it, it's a worse situation than it you own it.

Was she confident with? I've never met someone else who had it? My whole body is this way.

I doubt it. But I'll google it.

My ass is normal. I need to work out more, it used to look a lot nicer.

Attached: IMG_20190820_132023.jpg (494x920, 51K)

Shut it, nigger

Attached: 1565984284187.jpg (1200x668, 98K)

My left dick is roughly 3 inches longer than my right one.

Is one of your legs square too?

They're normal I guess. I'm hairy right now and I don't really want to do a photo shoot.. Any other requests?

Attached: kXvOHY7.gif (245x139, 466K)

yeah, serious issues from her dad raping her when she was a kid and making CP, this was a pose she had to do for him

Attached: 1565670675541.jpg (1980x2453, 1.68M)

I'd fuck, so don't worry you're attractive.

hairy is fine. what games you play?

Biggiesmalls

Still solid 8/10 would wife if I wasn't married already.

That said
Would side chick/10

dude dump all you got plz

that's a great ass

Thanks man. I can't find a guy who's not weird about it. But I'm still pretty young, maybe it'll get better.

Say what you will. I'm still loving everything I'm seeing. You're still extremely hot.

what he said. married here, but would love to hit it.

>[
She was pretty confident in it. Would get really upset when she was in pain and had to rely on others to help her. Several times i had to give her a piggy back to where she wanted to go because her hips hurt.

Seriously now OP if you want good advice ask somewhere else cause Yea Forums will fuck anything that has a hole just to lose their virginity.

Damn bitch you could definitely get it. You flexible? That cute lil ass needs some marks on it.

But you already have some intimate experience..?

Nice bush and nice nips.

Lets see your pussy for correct sizing

Honestly, I’d do her

Gone for long time... Try another fairytale

Who the fuck cares. Youre not fat, have nice skin and a vagina. You can fuck and/or marry guys with way more money, status, work ethic and life struggles than you. You dont have a boob problem, you have a self esteem problem. Pick your pride up you self loathing shitstain, youre going to be okay. Have a nice day.

jokes on op, this shits my fetish

Attached: IMG_20190815_042304_657.jpg (612x1088, 62K)

She had like 3 threads so too many to just dump here, also I want OP to post more of her weird tits

Attached: 1565659884080.jpg (2640x1980, 665K)

My god that ass is perfect.

I like small and medium sized tits. So you just having both make you sexy as hell to me

Jesus Christ, this thread made me horny. I wish I could touch OP.

I jerk-off to deformed chicks, butterfaces, etc

So show more and tell me where you are so I can fuck you

Not sure if OP is still on but my wife had the same problem, one kid later its way less noticeable.

Yea, it's gross. You're the fucking elephant man of lopsided titties. Go to a medical college. They will fix it at reduced cost. The surgery is always performed with a real board certified plastic surgeon observing.

probably still fucks her

oh fuck, my dick is diamonds now

Would wife, and fuck daily

wich cup size you prefer c or a, both. problem solved

Attached: 1551324442691.jpg (750x738, 96K)

My left nut is significantly bigger then my right. Named them Lenny and George

I'm still a virgin. The insecurity makes me really awkward and I always back out when they start groping my chest. I haven't had a boyfriend since high school.

My pussy is pretty normal.

Attached: IMG_20190820_131656.jpg (690x920, 77K)

make the big one smaller

My dick is still diamonds tho. keep 'em different sizes so that I can choose if I want to suck on big or small tits for that session

Is that an American thing? I'll look into it.

Can I marry you?

That's not her you fucking stupid doofusses.

haha white boi maddddddd.

dubs commands it

You'd get softy wiener near any naked woman...

Attached: 669cb37d440a5c841f4a821e83b7c99f79f4b281b690d3689a6241935dbf10ca.jpg (960x540, 54K)

Personally, I find lopsided tiddies extra attractive. I like bouncy saggy tits, and I love flat chests. You have the best of both.

Why didn't mommy and daddy fix this for you when you were younger?

Was it as dramatic as mine? I mean my right tit is a AA cup and my left is a C.

I'm just more curious about the scar along the midsection.

Make the right one a little bigger.

Attached: image0000333.jpg (1089x1458, 1.09M)

No need having insecurity when there's literally dozens of guys fawning to fuck you right now with this fetish

I guarantee you guys don't really care. Especially if you date them a bit first and they're into you

Its sad that youre so insecure about something that genuinely matters so little. 90% of people wont give a shit and the other 10% you dont want to fuck anyway. Alls you need is a bit more confidence and thatl come with time. But a mindset change on the whole issue could definitely speed that process up. Its seriously a very minor deal for everyone except yourself. Your boobs arent the issue, your mindset about them is the issue. So fix that shit.

do you sometimes find yourself walking in circles?

How old are you?

Here you go

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-154755.jpg (1440x3120, 602K)

I don't see anything about you as a problem. You're beautiful. Wish I knew you.

fuck it, just proclaim it as a positive thing, why choose when you can have both. if you act confident about it boys will start to think about the positives. like looking at you from the one side or the other makes you look like a different body type

Attached: 1565959124165.png (353x820, 203K)

That user again.

Next time communicate with potential bf, you could tell him after few dates, if it will look serious.

Love your body.. mmmm moar pussy please

Attached: image0003050.jpg (2592x1936, 1.85M)

Rofl

Is your face pretty normal?

If so, just get the boob job and you'd be a great catch for anyone

this

my nigga

Small 'n' gay

stating that round here is a bit dangerous unless you are prepared to follow through and show uswith a timestamp

You a virgin ?? Prove it, spread pussy show hymen

gib two-tiddied goth gf

...this is actually common as fuck. Options for surgical methods are somewhat straightforward (implant or breast reduction), and padded bra on a side are also good.

Talk to a decent lingerie store, and they can give advice for proper bras, fitting for breast forms, etc.

Why are you posting a bad picture of an even uglier cock to an old picture of a girl? She's got the time stamp on her you dipshit

I'm 20.

I know you're right. But I've spent my whole life hating my body. It's hard to get past.

I wish I could communicate with real people the way I communicate anonymously. You guys make it sound like most guys wouldn't care..

My face is fine. I'm the only one who notices the asymmetry in my face. I work retail and guys ask for my number a lot, so I don't think I'm ugly.

Attached: IMG_20190820_123701.jpg (1227x920, 113K)

YOU are the one looking... and it's not hard dumbass...

Mmmm you make me hard..

It won't get better. You need to go under the scalpel.

Attached: 500_F_48283650_L3PXKs9PTBMOvuneqVw7A1eozxzMUu6f.jpg (500x334, 47K)

Honestly..most guys wouldn't care. If you suck dick, love being close... then the bewb won't matter. You seem to have a nice bod, nice pussy.. need some ass to compare... but one smaller tit is no different than one smaller ball.

shame that the whole body positivity got hijacked by landwhales, huh?

but yeah honestly, don't be so insecure, if a guy likes you he won't mind

He's been molested by his mommy when he was just a toddler...

any guy hang up on it is a tool not worth your time

Spread your legs

Meh. Post the bio-shock statue behind you.

photo shoot plz hairy is fine

ur pretty hot, assymetrical boobs are quite common, would love to smash

great ass btw

honestly most of us just want basic things such as food, sex and shelter (and booze)
if he's not repulsed by you from the very start chances are he really doesn't care

Glad to see you care... FAGS

I'm telling you, I would wife you right now.
You'd get laid daily, so that's a plus. Not to mention having awesome tits to play with depending on mood.

We're not fucking around by telling you guys don't give a shit. Go to a strip club and check out the girls. Most have some sort of flaw that's out in the open. Go there tonight and watch each dancer. Yet the guys flock to them and fawn over them.

You girls give us guys too much credit.

Heh (. Y.)

I had a GF who had the same problem as you... she always weighed a little too much, so she couldn't get an operation (for free) until she lost some weight, which strained her mental health - you on the other hand look fit enough to get an operation...
I'm certain it will help your self image and confidence!

Ass looks great! most of these guys complaining are FAGS. A nice body in good shape is by far more important than boobs. When they are chasing you from behind, they aren't looking at your boobs, but your sweet ass.

honestly. a lot of guys will care, and a lot won't. it's how it is for everyone.

Bet your asshole is symmetrical, though...

I need a girlfriend pretty bad.

Don't thank me yet, the show just started

Can everyone stop asking for timestamps now?

I'm afraid of rejection. What if they they pull up my bra and act surprised and awkward.

Attached: IMG_20190820_135544.jpg (690x920, 63K)

Shit if I cloud have a small titty on a Monday and a big one on a Tuesday, that’s like two women in one.. be my girlfriend

Feet AND Big Daddy? Mmm

In other words: assholes will mind, normal guys wont

No that is a sweet pic

Oh man please spread that sexy pussy!

none of us will ever act suprised and awkward you dumb attention whoring slut, all we think is "be understanding maybe itll get us in this stupid bitches pussy faster"

then you gotta show them that you can still have a good time. anyone would be kinda set back by the surprise. doesn't mean it's game over

can we see your pussy lips up close?

also a hymen pic? we dont get many virgins aruond her

So what if they do? Comment on their small dick and ghost them.

There are *PLENTY* of guys who would give anything to date you based on what we've seen so far

LOL i lost my shit

well, it is unexpected and they probably realize you're sensitive about them, so they will act like that, but the real question is if they can quickly move past it.

You should go to a larger cup size on both. Supersize them.

and its the "normal" guys you want anyway. i mean, this goes for both sexes.

Don’t worry about rejection.. we all get rejected by people for reasons that makes no sens

I would say since I did not even notice until you showed a profile that accented it, your good. And even then, I was asking myself if that was what you even meant. Then I saw this picture with a better view of your vagina and forgot all about it. Your good.

Front load the body issue before letting anyone undress you, don't let it be a surprise.

I think both your breasts are perfect, each one is very attractive & they also look fine together.

Having one significantly bigger than the other is kinda extra cool.. Once is for sweet kisses and nibbles, the other for even more fun.. you are quite lucky... a grown up would be very happy to have you close.

most guys feel the same about a girl seeing the D for the first time. the majority of us dont look like pornstars

has a point, I'd reject him simply for leaving an "e" off the end of his sentenc

Attached: main-qimg-5e5fd0ee13f349cfbc89306e1d50c16c.jpg (602x430, 103K)

please post your vietnamese butthole

Tbh I wouldn't care, but if you were gonna do one or the other it's less dangerous medically to make one bigger than the other smaller. Killer body as is tho.... Really you ain't going worry about shit if you got a face to match

If you're so worried about it embrace it and mention it early. Or don't hide it. You're stunning and I can promise you a lot of people won't care. You don't seem like a shitty person and I care about personality a hell of a lot more than looks. There's an Egyptian proverb, "Nothing that is beautiful is perfect." You are beautiful because you are not perfect. You are unique.

Besides you seem like you wouldn't judge others for being less than perfect. My last girlfriend was an amputee. She embraced it and it was so sexy to see someone who was comfortable in their own skin.

A lot of you are saying you actually *like* the asymmetry. Do you mean that? Is that a real fetish?

Attached: IMG_20190820_140246.jpg (690x920, 86K)

I'd like to know your opinion on spider-man: far from home, OP

I’m gonna be honest, since you can’t tell your tits are fucked in the first photo, at that point I thought you were two people sewn together. Dat line.

Your tits are weird fosho but you've gotta build confidence IRL at some point or you've gotta do something to correct it until you feel confident. Go to a concert or a bar or an arcade or a party or something more than hour away from home in a different town, find a guy you think is cute and try to get him to fuck you, it's not gonna be some magical loss of virginity like you want but that's not how it is in reality for anybody. Absolute worst case scenario is a total rando reacts the same way a troll on here would, best case scenario is you get a good orgasm and the first hand knowledge that most guys are more than happy to just be having sex with someone who isn't imaginary or a troll.

I´d fuck you for sure. I had an ex that had same titty issue. I didn´t honestly care. She was indian and let me fuck both holes so I was quite happy.

Please spread pussy

That humbles me a lot and is really insightful. Thanks for saying that.

Look: the kind of person you are often reflects the kind of people who become attracted to you. If you're generally kind and able to see past a person's surface-level flaws that, in the grand scheme of things really mean little-to-nothing, then I'd imagine most people who invest enough attention into you to even make it that far will probably do the same for you.

Seriously, it's not worth worrying about. Stressing over something you can't control won't do ya any good, take it from me lmao

Now that is a tasty bum!
Yes having a lady with unique parts is more exciting than just the same ol same ol...
you look great!

Not fetish, it is more original, different

listen, for most of us there's a bit of conflict on whether big tits or small tits are superior
you offer the best possible answer, "why not both?"

Really, go to an European nudist beach ie in Croatia. With a lot of oldie fatty and alll kind of body shape noone will care about your little defects. So you can improve your autostym...

I guess... its unique and we can fetishize anything lol

Meanwhile, we are still wondering what's your "special" health issue.

PS : honestly, if a man reject you because of your boods, he would have been a shitty boyfriend, 'cause he wouldn't have care about the person you are, just your body.

Dude stop being retarded and get some dick. When they pull up your shirt they will think "oh hell yes boobs" you really are over thinking this. Now, on the other hand if you're going for this 10/10 guys who can have any woman they want. Don't. Those mfkers at picky as shit and will not be a good choice. Get you an 8 or below.

Some people like to have a prostitute shit in their mouth, different size tits fetish is definitely real

I want to see your clit OP.

I think it’s hot and beautiful at the same time.. I think you could call it fetish.. love your ass

Perfection doesn't exist in nature. My left foot is a size 12 and my right an 11. Doesn't matter anymore than your tits

I wouln´t say that. I "don´t care". it´s not a fetish. As long as you have holes you´ll find guyas that want to go all the way into them,

It's not a fetish, its realizing that humans arent perfect. We all know why you're here and its to get attention because you know you're good looking. Just spread your legs and get it over with.

A S S
S
S
Please. Also, the real problem is your self esteem. 99% of the guys wouldn't give 2 damns, getting a girl naked too much work in itself to get pissy about something like uneven boobs.

Not him, but I like it! It's a lot more attractive than seeing a "perfect" pair.

Are you sure you don't have a fucking tumour? Jesus Christ some people will still fuck you but I sure as hell wouldn't stoop that low

you're fucking pretty and cute...

>> ... i think the lack of option for bitching around (missing boobage) saved you from getting a total slut

you're pretty for real, no shit.
you seem to be a cute girl.

i'd maybe take you as a gf, with your boobs. they're the smallest problem.

Why does it have to be a fetish? I think you give your body too much credit as being freakish or something. Its normal and people like things. Fetishes are things that most people would consider perverted. Not just 'abnormal' feature.

At least your body is natural. I've seen women after botched boob jobs. One boob bigger. Nipples pointing different directions - 1 up, 1 down. Embrace what you got and party on.

It´s quite normal to have asymetric tits. You only see pics of perfect tits... but that´s because porn selects the best

Dude your pretty with a small imperfection. Men are men, we love titty. Its like some girls i know who hate they have big titties because they think guys hate that. Some do some don't. Your beautiful alright to some they'll hate that from you, but fuck them y'know.

>You guys make it sound like most guys wouldn't care..
Because most won't.
>I work retail and guys ask for my number a lot, so I don't think I'm ugly.
Then give out your number to a decent, confident guy, the kind who doesn't seem so superficial that different-sized boobs is a "deal killer".
>"decent" does NOT mean the incels fapping to you in this thread

femanon here. I would let you fuck me with a strapon for sure.

Asshole detected

this

>>you look like picasso fucked one of his paintings

lol, so edgy. You should be proud. Especially since your probably a virgin.

Bs.. pussy with a ts

show hymen!!!!!

Pics!!..oh god please pics!!! hehehe

Oh yeah, baby

Attached: 1562897587390s.jpg (190x250, 4K)

KEK

This!!!

>"decent" does NOT mean the incels fapping to you in this thread

This

Shrink the left one

Do it, user...

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x354, 27K)

Why is it that we coddle this kind of insecurity in women but not tolerate it from men? Am I to believe this thot doesn’t know that symmetry doesn’t occur naturally in the vast majority of humanity, that most people are asymmetrical? The fuck kind of bullshit is this?

We found the incel

Most won't mind. Some people will like it, some people won't. Just like some people will like a face, and some people won't. Only way to find out is to go out and try meeting people. I doubt hardly anyone would dismiss you outright on this, and the ones that do aren't worth spending your time on anyway. Uneven titties aren't as big of an issue as you're thinking, if it's even an issue at all.

I did NOT fap to her pics, retard.

Shut up faggot.

Kik me @ BigCoc...onut

She posted tits, user. The conditions for her to state her business have been met.

Retarded maybe you are

post hymen for science, its very rare to find a non slut virgin these days i bet nobody in hte thread has ever even seen one

Some of us are fapping OP. Show asshole to finish

Agreed! fapping to her right now!

It's actually just that imperfection is more attractive than perfection. It's more exciting to see vulnerabilities when you're close to someone. Plus, it's flattering when someone trusts you with something they feel insecure about.

Would gladly suck on both those titties.