How do i kill my neighbors dogs...

How do i kill my neighbors dogs? My neighbors literally let their shit dogs out every day next to my backyard with a small fence and they have fucking tiny metal chains that are loud as fuck and they sit there and bark every time I make a noise in my own yard and they sit out there 24/7

Literally every time I go outside they are there or they let them out the second i sit outside and I’m fucking done with it. If I throw chocolate and peanut butter and shit out in their yard will it die?

Attached: 58AA57F3-A952-4F1D-BEE4-7DF19B522904.png (645x773, 9K)

Small cup of antifreeze.

That would be obvious wouldn’t it

Bump

Maybe you should try talking to your neighbours first before fucking murdering their pets

Step 1:
>Lose any sense of a moral compass

Step 2:
>Fucking kill your self

Attached: 47F97D44-1DFD-4316-B02D-4DC525CEB621.jpg (1024x768, 93K)

Stop being a passive aggressive faggot and go knock on their door and tell them to control their animals and fuck off or you are calling animal control and the police.

It's not the dog's fault their owners are shitty.
Some of you faggots are so afraid of conflict you will literally murder dogs instead of sticking up for yourself.

rat poison in the food? perhaps you could gain their affection, then lead them into a precariously active street?

I am really autistic about talking to people and I have to worry about them killing my cat and shit either way

Get a gun, put it to your temple, pull trigger.

>not just making a new fence or growing a spine and speaking to your neighbours

In that case you should just KYS because you will be a spineless faggot for the rest of your life and killing a couple dogs won't fix that.

kill neighbors

File complaints with the city. After so many they will force them to either to move, remove the dog or risk it being taken away all while being fined.

This

Why don’t you, ya know, go tell your neighbor that you have a problem with their dogs?

Attached: B5706344-28CF-44FF-A22A-52AF0C09E375.jpg (723x914, 80K)

Call in an anonymous tip your neighbors are dealing.
The cops will kill the dogs when they raid the place and execute your neighbors.

I’m not dealing with this shit because they are retarded

give it peanut butter with xylitol in it. should be marketed as a diet peanut butter. make SURE it contains xylitol and then throw over a little homemade treat containing loads of uncooked pb.

did this to my neighbors dog and never got caught. it just looks like natural sickness.

He’s a coward that’s why he’s asking us how to murder someone’s dog anonymously. Yknow, like a bitchmade pussy.

this
and make shure the complains are anonymous

Attached: HNI_0023.jpg (400x240, 39K)

Seems like you’re retarded.

So go talk to them non stop have drama have them do it anyways get in fights and still have it be a problem

lmao at all the triggered dogfags in this thread. if you don't want someone to kill your dog, train the little fuckers to behave properly. it's really not hard. if you don't put in the effort and the little shit barks all the time and shits everywhere, don't come crying to me when it "accidentally" gets let out into the busy street and hit by a car.

dogs who are entitled little shits invariably have owners who are entitled little shits.

No, what I am saying is go be an adult. Approach the door, knock, ask to speak to the owners, STATE that there dogs are becoming unbearable & if they can keep them inside when they start barking non stop. If they decline or do nothing then go to the city like the others said & start filing complaints you absolute loser.

Sociopaths like yourself deserve to be shot.

don't do this because if they don't change anything, and you do decide to kill the dog, you'll be the very first suspect.

We have 3 little shits who wont listen when theres someone passing by and they keep barking at them thank god we got a wooden fence and live a fair 15km away from the nearest big town so there isn't usually alot of people passing

have fun getting arrested for cruelty to animals and getting raped in jail. a smarter idea would be to torment the dogs with a dog whistle or an airhorn, or both. or get a megaphone and yell "stop barking" in it every time they annoy you. your neighbor might eventually call the cops on you but at least you will only get a disturbing the peace ticket instead of a cruelty to animals charge.

You don't have to be a dogfag to think killing an animal is the way to go versus just talking to someone.

whatever you say keyboard warrior. it was worth it and i regret nothing. nothing more satisfying than dead silence after months of BARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARK

that's the other thing OP if you're still reading- leave a LOT of time between the time the dog pissed you off and the time you carry out the act. you have to appear like you are not suspicious or connected in any way. so never utter a word of discontent to your neighbors.

You’re a degenerate & deserve to be euthanized. Hopefully someone does that real soon.

Exactly dude...

Kill yourself and leave your body where the dogs can eat it. They'll get put down, and you'll never have to deal with dogs again. Everyone wins

the funny thing is my neighbors like me and never suspected foul play at all. all about keeping up appearances user.

I feel for you OP. I've had a similar situation with my neighbors going on for a couple years now. Tried talking to the neighbors numerous times to no avail, every time I take my dog out to use the bathroom in his fenced in yard, neighbors pit bull would charge the fence and try to break through it, or jump over it. They've also taken to leaving used needles on my property. Since then I've reported the drug activities to the cops, fellow friendly neighbors (so now they're watched 24/7) installed a CCTV camera in my dogs yard. They don't pay their bills at this point (and don't work) have a generator running 24/7, and we're buying their property the minute they're foreclosed on. I cant get away with murdering their dog, but hell if I won't make them suffer for it.
PS- My dog is an IPO trained 85lb doberman that would destroy their dog.

Attached: K4KsMvKaXrtoA.gif (315x218, 1.96M)

why post this again?

Like I said, sociopath. You hid among us & should be rooted out and institutionalized.

i assure you i pass perfectly for a normie in my day to day life so good luck. i could be your neighbor for all you know. :) stay mad.

President Trump will root out the mentally ill & put them away where people like you wont be able to hurt anyone.

Not true, he's helped me (a psychopath) succeed for more than anyone else has.

Attached: TejaUddCgwgMw.gif (500x281, 914K)

sure he will, sweetie. whatever helps you sleep at night. your impotent and helpless anger has been very amusing for me but i'm afraid you're starting to repeat yourself and bore me now. this is your last (You).

You think that. But to him you’re just a degenerate.

When I lived with my parents we had this issue, our neighbors were never home so the dogs would just sit at the gate and bark at anything my family did. Animal control just mailed them multiple warnings, which also didn’t do shit.

So I just bought a fuck ton of fire crackers and threw them near the gate whenever the dogs were being shitheads.

Faggot chihuahua’s no like boom, so after doing it like 6 times they would hide any time my family went outside. I never hurt them or threw the fire crackers get close enough to do any damage

Cyanide on a treat should do the trick, and there's no fucking way anyone would check a dead dog for cyanide poisoning

dip tennis ball in anti freeze, throw it over fence. this will kill the dog.

I’ll be laughing when your kind are in camps.

That's okay, just like to me you're a faceless nigger. Your words don't impact me, or my success, nor do they hinder it. You provide a moment's amusement and nothing more.

Attached: f4HpCDvF84oh2.gif (300x300, 1.39M)

xylitol. it's only poison to dogs. cyanide is hard to get hold of and if detected is obviously put there by a criminal act. xylitol, even if found, can be explained away by saying you didn't know it wasn't safe for dogs. but they can't test for it anyway so no worries.

I wanna just throw shit over the fence at night but I hate killing animals

isn't cocoa also poisonous for dogs? maybe try that user

not as lethal. xylitol kills in small amounts and does cumulative organ damage. cocoa is bitter and the dog won't willingly ingest enough to kill in one go.

If you have a good view/angle, you could always shoot it with a BB gun when it's being a nigger

I feel you OP same situation here with some fucking stupid owners.Told them to fuck off multiple times,called the police,police said to sue them.Suing them would take 200 euros and i doubt i would gain anything from it.Every time i tell them to fuck,they also tell me they will call WWF or some shit.Fucking waste of oxygen owners.Does anyone know how to make the dogs be fucking quiet?

Attached: 1559661848833.jpg (500x504, 129K)

a big bunch of uranium should do the trick

Attached: blessedarethemeek.png (347x349, 295K)

This. OP don't let these losers fool you. They're the spineless ones with answers like "call the city" or "call the police."
That's retarded passive aggressive bitch shit. And your neighbors will be giant dicks when they find out ur snitching on them. Just merc the dogs and call it a day.

Few good suggestions have been given in previous comments from other anons

Attached: kQcQoGn7SDoiY.gif (267x199, 113K)

You have to try one of those dog silencing things off amazon or kill it but you already fought with them

Report it to animal control as neglect or noise complaint

Ya ever tried a dog whistle or a air horn you fucking nutcase? Don't kill someone's pet just cause they agitate you, you autistic fuck.

Buy some hamburger meat and a bunch of salt, make big meatballs and fill the center with salt. They'll die and it won't show up on a tox scan.

>thisthreadagain.jpg

Go Away

This guy gets it

So mods it's ok to talk about murder now, whether it's animal or people? Your litteraly letting a bunch of idiot learn ways to kill dogs , at this point height be taking out whole fucking neighborhoods

No one here is "learning how to kill" we all know how to kill.

Shit in front of it to assert dominance

Take the knot to make it love you

still here and still mad. God you dogfuckers are predictable.