So what does /b do to reduce your CO2 emissions?

So what does /b do to reduce your CO2 emissions?

Attached: environnement.jpg (1260x712, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HyGxJLCG6qw?t=12
youtube.com/watch?v=XRj8ZxnzWGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wear a buttplug

i have lower oxygen usage,i breath less

removed the catalytic converter

Fuck Greta in her ass, so she could not fart

Swapped A v8 into my economy car and straight piped it

More important things to do than think about this shit... very few give a damn, even those that say they do.

I do my best to eat as many cattle as possible.

youtu.be/HyGxJLCG6qw?t=12

make my gf wear a butt plug

with a carburetor for extra efficiency?

That's one swede not even a sad nigger would touch. Kill yourself you disgusting jew.

Attached: greta.jpg (720x960, 117K)

Maybe it's time to give a damn? You can't just focus on yourself, think about the future generations.

Attached: 3604.jpg (300x180, 8K)

where carbon filter underpants

>Hans
>Fire up the ovens

why give a damn, when the shitholes produce more carbon than we ever could? everything we do is just a drop of water in the ocean

Drive Diesel
Ride 2 stroke

Actually, I can just focus on myself. Fuck the future generations.

green activism was created to undermine western economy,and drove them out from the market
many people would lose their living,not even mentioning a potentional economic recession
why don't they focus on green technology,so we don't have to lower our consupmtion or change our way of life
green solution would be integrated into products

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't say that to our savior Greta face to face, faggot.

Nothing. My individual contribution is a drop in the pale compared to the major, fossil-fuel burning industries. Even if we all regulated our individual decisions, it wouldn't be enough.

Imagine being this fucking retarded.

you are a narcissistic fuck,aren't you?

I'd simply tell her, "You make a lot of noise and accomplish very little."

Nothing is truly going to change until utility companies and vehicle companies all start going to renewable energy. This of course undermines the infrastructure that already exists in every country on the planet. Shit takes a hundred years to change without breaking every bank imaginable.

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't say that face to face to people who are starving and everyday is a struggle for mere survival

Attached: y.jpg (480x360, 15K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XRj8ZxnzWGo