What's /g/ overall opinion on the GAY-ming industry?

What's /g/ overall opinion on the GAY-ming industry?

Attached: IMG_20190820_213347.jpg (666x634, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SaNCZ_vPHps
extremetech.com/gaming/290225-nintendo-forces-removal-of-commodore-64-super-mario-port-7-years-in-the-making
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At Least you aren't Anthony Burch also

youtube.com/watch?v=SaNCZ_vPHps
also

Whats next, rewriting it in Rust?

haha that's funny coz that's the tranny language.

Gaming industry is the most cancerous and shit infested "tech" industry.

No, that would actually be the frontend "dev" industry, but nice try.

who is they?

Its completely creatively bankrupt. There are no new ideas, and if something comes close it gets smothered in DLC, micro transactions, no-fun police in an effort to milk it for every spec of original thought it had. It is 100% recycled shit with higher poly counts. 16-bit era was ok.

massive cope

>Its completely creatively bankrupt.
this
so are movies and music too

most of the "trendy" computing seems to be "infested", they don't give a shit about places like ABB, GE, or other heavy industrial systems, too difficult i guess

They is a character in the game.

Smaller studios are making great innovative games. AAA is a creatively bankrupt cash cow like it always was with the exception of a brief period in the 90s/early 00s.

>Smaller studios are making great innovative games.
> 1,000+ pixel shit platformers
> 1 new idea every 5 years that 100 other studios copy ad naseum
> """""Innovative""""
Imagine unironically thinking this.

Sturgeon's law. The absolute amount of original ideas to come out of indies is still an order of magnitude higher than the amount to come out of AAA in the past decade.

What hobbies aren't infested with trannies and their orbiters? Firearms and cars/motorcycles are the only I can think of that I enjoy, but those are expensive hobbies to get into

I can't wait until re-release Prince of Persia, Doom, Duke Nukem (especially this), Splinter Cell, etc. with trans protagonists. It will be the cringiest comedy of the century.

My biggest dream is g*ming industry to get overconfident with the mobile market and see it crash like it did in 1983.
Hunting

found the problem.

infiltrate, subvert, destroy

Attached: 1892_12-05-41PM_08-20-2019.png (918x182, 45K)

When did you realize the only good gaming platforms were from Nintendo? Trannies banned, fun games, no parasites with any Twitter power over them.

Electronics, amateur radio, sailing/boat construction. Complex enough to act as an entry barrier and expensive enough to deter casual interest.

Lockpicking.

Nintendo is allergic to making a normal platform with no huge crippling gimmicks. Free online, unchained social, hardware that's actually more powerful than a cell phone, a normal fucking controller, it wouldn't take much more than that. But that's been the case for ten years and they have only moved farther from that and now they're letting their shining star Pokemon kill itself with similar """innovation"""

It's just Nintendo doesn't make anything good anymore and ride off the nostalgia of burnt-out weeaboos.

fuck off pol

Sorry user, I never owned any nintendo products. I played a few nes games on emulators, but that's was it for me. Also, most of the time they are acting like assholes, check this:
extremetech.com/gaming/290225-nintendo-forces-removal-of-commodore-64-super-mario-port-7-years-in-the-making

Gearbox has always been a huge faggot studio and their games have always been garbage. Also the irony of imposing PC newspeak on a license that's supposed to be edgy.

Also
>playing to glorified skinner boxes in 2019
I hope they go bankrupt

Now I know exactly how those Inquisitors of old felt.

I only play classic games up to games from last generation now. Little to no deploration
I like shooting but not hunting.
Not a bad idea but kinda niche
Boating sounds cool but also expensive. Plus it's closing in on the end of the season now

nigger
( °꒳° )
>irony
Gearbox was the company that picked up Duke Nukem.

>Gearbox was the company that picked up Duke Nukem.
This is why the game tanked, if it was remade by the current 3D Realms it would have been a cash cow like Ion Fury currently is.

Attached: 1547750615247.png (500x522, 133K)

What do you call Duke Nukem Forever? That mess was so hated that the only thing made worse was Gearbox making it clear they only listened to the whining about misogyny from journos.

based jannies putting this in a containment board

This is exactly the issue. Gaming industry has the highest amount of dev cock sucking, fanboyism and brand loyalty, none of which is deserved and just exists for children's egos to be stroked when their fanboy comrades upvote their opinions.

>Fl4k is non-binary
>Fl4k is a robot AI without genitalia

So all robots that are not programmed with sexual preferences are non-binary?

Confirmed self insert character

"nerds" are considered smart people. Smart people are thought to pose the most "danger" because they're thought to be the future leaders and innovators so things related to "nerd" culture get the most social propaganda. Started with comics. Hardest hit in media is sci-fi related. Now its RPGs and videogames. You can even watch how the propaganda shifts over the decades. 40's-60s were more pro-American then shifted to more cultural, civil rights issues 60s-70s then shift to globalism and feminism 70s-90s an now emphasis is on race/gender/morality as being social constructs

>fag creator can dictate what pronouns other people should use when refering to a character they made
>heterosexual male creator is not allowed to make sexy females characters that pander to male audience

right on!

Gaming is for children. Grow up, "guys".

Attached: 1518995574452.jpg (587x451, 46K)

#gendercheck'd