Trans thread ok

Trans thread ok

Attached: 1566056499550.jpg (1200x960, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRj8ZxnzWGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No thanks.

No.

nope

Finally learned to close the cabinet.

40% is not enough

Attached: leotardo.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

Fuck off and kill yourself already.

So he went from a 5.5/10 twink to a 9/10 hottie? Nice.

Nudes please

transphobic people irl

Attached: EAk0IMCU0AYDoaE.png (680x451, 491K)

When murderous dago morality is stronger than what's considered normal...

No

Go to Reddit, Yea Forums isn't the best place for this, meanwhile there are communities for people like u

>transphobic

Even their words for people who hate them are gay.

shame

Nobody wants you or your kind of special needs.

You. Will. Never. Pass.

nobody wants you or your kind with special needs.

fair point

Let's say it a third time:

Nobody wants you or your kind with special needs.

You cannot survive without the help of society. You will never be accepted as part of society.

That girl already passed lol

I see a couple of problems here.
One, there's no girl in the image, only a dude who makes himself look like a girl.

Two, he didn't pass shit.

>Communities for people like you

Like a cemetery?

Do you like getting pressed face down and having your b-hole pounded?

What you mean by special needs?

*knock knock* jesus here what the fuck is happening here?

Attached: jesus-knocking-at-door.gif (415x396, 127K)

don't mind it, just transphobic shit

You look totally different with glasses!

>trans thread
>mental illness thread

Attached: sasgparty.png (268x402, 107K)

he is referring to transsexuals being mentally ill

So basically he added glasses and grew his hair out. Still ugly as hell

i looks at this the wrong way round and was like yeah, she turned into an ok guy. so i guess thats a win

What's the point of people making these kinds of threads knowing where they're posting?? It's gotta be fake no trans person has gotta be dumb enough to try and get rated on this site

Gawrsh! Another trap thread. How novel...

they dress like literal clowns, bright rainbow hair colors and childish clothing patterns and styles despite being grown adults. how can i not laugh? they are actual clowns ffs.

Attached: e0a.gif (2952x3047, 1.18M)

trans thread!!

Attached: 20190731_235610.jpg (720x1078, 219K)

Attached: 20190731_235545.jpg (720x1090, 260K)

Attached: 1565659056013m.jpg (1024x818, 107K)

I am really beginning to think the russians have put something in the water

look at all these proud parents. :)

Attached: 1563560382128m.jpg (600x1024, 112K)

friendly reminder that while people in your day to day life may be polite to your face and use your preferred pronouns, they are inwardly creeped out and disgusted by you. you and your parents are the topic of pitying conversation in rooms where you are not present: "thank God our kid isn't trans. I just don't know how they cope. I would kill myself if that was my son."

when you go in the women's bathroom, real women pull their little girls closer out of fear and hurry out of the room.

when you try on bras and panties at women's department stores, you make the attendant feel violated and unsafe. you will never pass for a real woman.

I'm ok with you, but next time remember to tell me about your D, don't let me discover it in my bedroom.

Not transphobic, but thank you for confirming, yet again, that any sort of different opinion to the matter gets shut down with such a comment.

Now excuse me while I respond to someone hopefully not as retarded as yourself.

They require hormone injections, surgeries, care from people to help prevent them from self-harm. I'm stating what I'm observing. Compared to a completely healthy individual of society, they do have special needs.

I personally don't mind trans people but I will never see them as the sex they claim to be, as that's not the way they were born. It'd be accepting a lie.

Beautiful queen!

too small didn't read

is that Colin from whose line is it anyway?

pls leave this unholy place

Basically crazy person froze tomato juice and jammed up their he snatch to simulate a period.

Imagine dating one of these kazoos.

This.

i would rape my son tbh

Looking good can I suck your dick

Attached: clown7.png (653x641, 530K)

getting arrested for calling a man a man... clown world.

Get real, not even the same person in both pictures.

i wonder when we're gonna grow out of this phase where we pretend being trans is normal. You guys live in a false reality thats caused from being on the internet way too much. Weak men giving up on being men to be the easier gender. Pathetic

Attached: 1566061689119.gif (200x200, 1.53M)

we don't want them either. take them back and make them men again. you think we feel comfortable when 6'5" Big Bertha shambles into our shower room at the Y wearing tight yoga pants and pigtails? we're not safe anymore even in our own bathrooms.

A healthy dose of world war will fix men up quick. Just send the transfags to the frontlines and all your problems are solved.

A faggots a faggot

honk honk

Attached: lobotomy.png (720x1786, 1.39M)

Attached: 1549734466063.jpg (454x1600, 183K)

I feel so bad for that horse.. i ride, and if youre over 220 lbs, it is super bad for the animal unless theyre like Belgian drafts or something else massive.

bet she weighs more than the poor animal itself. probably sent more than a couple horses to the glue factory after cracking their spines into paralysis.

youtube.com/watch?v=XRj8ZxnzWGo

I don't know, man..

file name got me