>>807587167

Friendly reminder! Israeli/Jewish astroturfers are constantly monitoring Yea Forums, Reddit, Twitter, and Facebook to respond to any posts or information that paints Israel or Jews in a bad light

Propaganda teams (which are literally part of Israel's military, the IDF) are constantly trying to downplay and distract from any of this information. They mostly run off scripts, and _never_ make any actual arguments; they just desperately throw insults and distractions. Here are a few:

>go back to /pol/ (or general complaining about /pol/)
>j00s are the reason why you're a loser
>take your meds/you're crazy (or similar)
>conspiracy theory

They also:
>promote mass immigration, but only into white countries and ABSOLUTELY not into Israel
>promote gun control
>promote race mixing - but only for whites and ABSOLUTELY not Jews (why do you think interracial threads have become so common all over Yea Forums? it's because you're being conditioned)

Attached: Play the victim 2.jpg (750x688, 103K)

you dont know what astroturfing means. must be a nigger. kill yourself

I have it on good authority that the feds found the original Ivanka's body buried on Epstein's island

Attached: trump2.png (959x644, 529K)

Paid or volunteer posters that pretend to be "just another user" in order to push an agenda on a website.

Jews are particularly fond of doing things like this, as demonstrated by the huge "my fellow white people" thing going on on Twitter.

White when bashing whites, Jewish when they aren't. Interesting stuff

Attached: 1556775703137.png (5052x2526, 1.44M)

Is there a final solution?

Attached: 1564316739939.jpg (1024x683, 67K)

There is, but it didn't happen in 1940

Attached: 1555378007376.jpg (720x960, 72K)

yep definitely a nigger

eh you niggers gonna nigg

wow holy shit this guy is a nigger

Bad OP. We needed that tinfoil for dinner. God damnit why are you so fucking stupid and crazy.

Tread carefully Chaim! When we pull the American rug out from under Israel, you're literally surrounded by people who want nothing more than to avenge the genocide you've been committing against them.

:^)

Attached: Isreal's Public Manipulation Team.png (1136x668, 1023K)

>anyone who disagrees with or mocks me is an Israeli spy or shill
>they're fuckin everywhere man

Jesus dude.

Attached: 1563568754034.jpg (706x673, 69K)

sorry my google translate doesnt convert nigger to aryan

Attached: 7a4.png (600x387, 341K)

This is a Pakistani shill. Don't believe anything he says. Isreal is best American ally. We love you long time.

Jake what are you doing here?? You know mom doesnt like this shit

I really dont like saying this... But you should really consider taking your meds else mom might get worried

jews astroturf, i don't doubt, but if somehow you expect anyone to believe stormniggers don't do the same you're fucking retarded

free palestine

>nonsensical derailing
The funny part is, this looks really fucking weird to lurkers

"Why would someone get so angry about... talking about Israeli propaganda, of all things? Why are they so defensive?

Attached: War In Iraq Conceived By Jews.jpg (921x826, 216K)

It doesn't look weird when you do your posting though. No I get it. Kek

Attached: 1564579550223.jpg (720x805, 97K)

what we do to those kikes

Attached: 1566294884870.webm (720x480, 929K)

ITT Anyone who disagrees with OP will be considered a covert op Jewish internet warrior out to derail OPs failed smear campaign

Arent you the one pushing an agenda faggot? How about a little self awareness.

Because they are probably jewish dumbfuck.

Doesn't your leader eat the foreskin off of adolescent boy's?

Im Catholic you Palestinian loving piece of trash.

>decline peace offerings
>play the victim
palestine fags

kek look at what ive done. you niggers are so stupid

Sorry, my apologies.

Doesn't your leader rape adolescent boys?

> Get BTFO on /b
>Claim youre trolling.
Shouldnt you be school shopping kid?

Yeah he does but your a Muslim/Palestinian loving dirtbag so your insults mean nothing. Youre way worse off than I will ever be.

Not even close, retard. Spotted the Jew, oh sorry, the "Jew loving Catholic"

Whats wrong with being a jew. If I had to pick Id rather be a jew than a muslim/palestinian dirt farmer trying to push my agenda on a Japanese imageboard to a bunch of trolls. Your lord Mohammed is a sissified cunt.

my mommy does my shopping for me. nigger

This nigger came in here and made this thread thinking he was going to get all kinds of support and got washed out. ROFL

i know right? hes the worst kind of nigger

nigger

>>Isreal is best American ally.
LOL.... just lol

Checked dubs.
I an not a neo nazi or something, neither anti semetic guy, neither a fascist.
Far from it.

But this picture is so truth.
They got Palestine because they can, after WWII and now they bomb Palestinians, while preaching how bad Auschwitz was for them.
Fuck this hypocrisy.

I got no beef with Jewish or Semitic people but FUCK your government and military.

Attached: 15fc12343cd5a4e28123b8802d91fc96f4ca6aeec31357b609f1da0bf423da14.jpg (476x280, 26K)

>insult without an actual arguement or attempt to make any point
typical

>tries to create a presumption of a failed thread
>thread becomes twice as long
>only a handful of posts are disagreeing with it
You're cute, have a (you)

The Laura of wet blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: Laura.png (191x274, 61K)

everyone in this thread on both sides is unironically shoveling intellectual feces down their throats instead of thinking for themselves.

"nigger", "Palestinian lover", "(((fellow white people)))". Anyone using this lingo thinks they know more than the other and that they're superior. In actuality anyone using this language are the only ones who are genuinely brain washed. Think for yourselves. Learn some empathy. Try to grasp the concept of nuance. Be less stupid.

Also you can't pull a trigger to kill someone if there isn't a gun in your hands. +1 for Gun control argument. Checkmate mongoloids.

Jew, Catholic, Christian, Muslim, Palestinian. All of these are worthless trash that needs to be cleaned up in an oven.

jews are disgusting creatures who practise genital mutilation on fuckin babys.
imagine the pain the poor kid goes through as some dirty old pedo bastard cuts the end of his dick off with a blunt and rusty knife

Fun fact: Literally every government on the planet pushes their own propaganda.
Israel is among the worst offenders.