Hey faggots, I need a new PS4 game as I’m bored as fucked and have played most. Gimme your suggestions

Hey faggots, I need a new PS4 game as I’m bored as fucked and have played most. Gimme your suggestions.

recently played Sekiro and Subnautica

Attached: E8987D36-65F2-483B-8FB8-F988E40949B1.jpg (593x397, 40K)

Bump. Looking for a challenge

Life of black tiger

Red dead redemption 2. Though it's not a real challenge it's really immersive and the story is very compelling

Until you go to Guam or what ever, from that point on the game is trash

alternatively, you can just crush your nuts with a ballpeen hammer.

Warframe

Played this. It was meh and very easy tbh, pretty overrated

Gotta finish the story man

OP here, thought you all were gamer NEETS wtf

rdr 2 is a fucking masterpiece of gaming

your fucking face is overrated

Lol except it’s not? It wasn’t bad, just not top tier honestly. The actually gameplay/combat was too simple and repetitive, same with GTA

If you actually beat sekiro, you're about out of options for challenge as far as I know. I played all the from souls until this and though handling felt good, the necessity of parrying pissed me off. I've never parried outside bloodborne where it's easy as hell.

If you want a passive challenge that's actually challenging, make capitalism a game. Take $60 and do whatever you can online to turn it into as much as you can.

Remnant from the ashes

Yeah, I platinumed it.. I loved the combat system so much in that game.. really makes other sword games pretty boring now

extremely over rated and dependant on its predecessor and underage game whales

fallout new vegas lololololol

Ever tried Dragon's Dogma, OP?

I already do this. I spend $50 on knock off jerseys and fake signatures myself (Gretzky, Brady, Montana). Walk into a sports bar 30 mins out of town wearing it, sit at the bar, say nothing.

Eventually someone walks up to me and asks me about it, say I literally know nothing about it and just won it at a local giveaway. They get intrigued and ask if I’d sell it. tell them I have to think about it and eventually they offer me 200-400 for what they think they’re getting a deal on.
I make an extra 4-5g a month doing this.

Will google now

ah I see you're a tenno of orokin culture as well

Monster Hunter, Dead By Daylight, Minecraft, Primal Carnage

Played monster hunter, I have videos where I’m soloing gamma elder dragons.. Insect Glaive pro

Not into sandbox, will google primal carnage now.

Looks like a meh version of monster hunter

Battle Toads: War of the Croakers, HD Remaster 2

I’ll call GameStop and see if they have it

mercedes was weak and disappointing.

??

It will be when they eventually release the RDR dlc and you can play right through

Imagine having 4-5g a month and calling it "extra".

Yeah, but she's fucking fine, cmon now

Play outward if you haven't yet it's a true pain in the ass of a game

? It is though. Not very hard to do.. average jersey sells for 300, that’s 250 profit. You can sell 4 easily on a weekend, 2 fri, 2 sat.. more if you wanted to.. that’s 1k a week for 4g a month.. learn to sell

>requiring dlc for a game to be complete and acceptably playable
Bullshit like this is why gaming is such fucking trash these days.

Only mainstream gaming is trash, much like mainstream anything. Good games are still out there

Path of Exile you fucking nigger

just wait for Persona 5 Royal user

I'm gonna second this. Game is a buggy mess and runs like a dumpster fire, but it's a hell of a lot of fun and a genuine gem, albeit rough.

Played that also.. I think I ended up with what was called a whirlwind ranger and could solo most maps. A while ago tho

Do the quantic dreams games. Beyond and Detroit were incredible. Heavy rain was, too, but it's old, and they don't use real actors like in the other two.
Skip it if you will but don't play the others then go back to that one. It's unplayable if it's following Detroit of beyond.

Detroit or beyond*

Played this too... beat it 100% and even finished the sewers and reaper secret boss. Kek at the dick shaped enemy on the chariot

I have Detroit downloaded but not really into narratives, seems kinda meh.(got it for free)

Give it a try.
I understand if it isn't your speed, but it's a masterpiece. I think the free game deal was the bundle so you have the other two. Beyond stars Ellen Paige and Willem Dafoe which was really cool.
I'd say give it a chance and if you dont like it you don't like it.

Yeah I will eventually, I just want something a little more high octane. I’m thinking the new Doom

>Willem Dafoe
I'm somewhat of a myself.

Youre so full of shit

u never run out of places?
also 50$ is already expensive for a fake copy

Had to Google it. Good joke.

It's not exactly dlc as it is a modern remake of red dead redemption.
I get your point, but this is not an example it applies to

Lol I just started that last night, it's high octane alright.
How's your internet connection. You ever try ps now?
They just put it up there. 20 bucks a month (cad, probably cheaper for you if in the states) huge (good) library.

The user I was replying to specifically said it was upcoming dlc.

Can do bars, restaurants, college/amateur league games.. one town for a month straight then move on. No one can verify it’s fake before then + I can just say I won it and I didn’t know it was fake like I said originally

K

Assuming you’ve already played all the souls games OP?

Give Nier Automata a go. Or don’t. Maybe fuck yourself.

Attached: 11F1724A-7E4B-4F91-8522-C22F65B37BED.jpg (800x450, 47K)

Nah, I just wait til games drop to like 20-30 and buy them.

Yeah, didn’t like them as much as Sekiro, felt a lot more clunky. Will google Nier now,

F1 2019 is where it's at my nibba

Remnant: From the ashes is supposed to be challenging also.

>checked
I prefer F5 2004

Nier looks intriguing, you might have sold me. I love squaresoft (it’ll always be squaresoft to me)

Yeah, DLC of red dead redemption, the previous game which rdr2 is a prequel of

Try Surge, it's Souls-ish, and pretty decent.

OP here. Decided to buy Nier Automata and Doom.

Any more suggestions? Thanks faggots

Admit it, OP. You only bought Nier Automata because of 2B's ass.

Enjoy OP

Attached: 419213C1-4C28-405B-90B8-AEF7705A5DAC.jpg (600x800, 110K)

mayro krat

>implying I don’t buy all games based on ass

get a pc

Nice ass in game is always a nice feature

>Mayo Kraut
Sounds disgusting.

Best ass game is chips challenge

God of War
Middle Earth: Shadow of War
Dragon Age Inquisition
Any of the Darksiders titles
Any of the Dark Souls titles
Stardew Valley

OP here. Any of the devil may cry games worth trying/challenging?

Try out: My Name is Mayo

The best one I have ever played!

Is this a fucking dubs thread now?

Played them all.

Only dubs for ass

Who's your Stardew Waifu, user?
>Abigail masterrace reporting in

Attached: 1566022859402.jpg (750x521, 32K)

I liked the new God of War. Recommend it if you haven't played it.

Yes yes yes! If you can buy all 5 (2nd sucks tho)

OP here. I tried to bang the girl who ended up having a husband show up after first year kek. ended up marrying the girl who lived in the seashack

Though not a PS4 game, the Total War series is extremely fun, and can be challenging depending on settings/game. I'd suggest that if you have a PC/Steam account.

>girl in the seashack
I have some bad news, OP.

I know bro, I know

I know it's two years old but have you tried nioh?

And prey

Not exactly PS4 but you ever play Spec Ops The Line?

I disagree story mode was beautiful and you were free to do whatever you wanted. Did it have flaws? Sure, but to say it's overrated just because of that? You can go fuck yourself or as arthur would say 'don't talk to me'

What is a good game in your opinion?