Irl I’m super shy...

Irl I’m super shy. Like ultra quiet and only ever talk in short responses unless it’s intere but I don’t exactly have a relationship and it’s hard to ask for things. I would want someone or even more then one person just to toy with me and pet my body all over, tickles and kisses and oohhh if they brushed my Haairrr eeeee.
It feels get to type it out heheh
Is there something you may wish you could have?

Attached: D13CFCEB-3D52-4186-8F64-8874A8281486.jpg (500x622, 91K)

OP, are you real, or is this a spam type post?

talk to people online, get used to it, you'll get used to communication and find someone you want eventually!

I wish I could have about $3.50

erisu pls

I’m real I’m sorry if it seems like that. I come on here to kinda say these things from time to time. It helps me relax
Hhhh it’s hard to tell but I do have a self hate issue I should help fight. I guess that would be one reason I’d want something so selfish
Hehehe tree fity
Erisu? That’s a cute name //Yea Forums//

just keep swimming

Hhhh even just dumb simple things like being held by my wrists or ankles or getting kissed anywhere left to squirm /////

That sounds pretty adorable ngl.
I'm sure you'll find plenty of guys (or girls) who'd love to do that with you.

Gotta discord?

Hhhhh I’m glad it’s not to weird or anything let alone cute. I hope I find lots and lots hehehehe
I do but I have a bit of a following so I don’t really wish to release it. I have an extra one but I don’t use it often enough ;;;;

You have a following? What is it exactly you do?

Bit of a delay I’m sorry, I draw and stuff

I'm guessing asking you to post your stuff isn't go to fly with the whole being recognised thing.
You could always ask your followers for help. I'm sure that'd totally not be horrible.

My followers don’t know what I look like but they seem to like me and my art. At least I hope! Heh””” it’s really hard to ask a thing like that of people especially ones close enough who cause actually do it

Could you post the alt.discord? You seem like worth the chat

Attached: esy090clg1x01.jpg (468x558, 18K)

I was asking about your art, not pictures of yourself. Although I wouldn't complain about a tummy pic.
Just find someone you get comfortable with and slowly work towards it. Having an internet rando on the other side of the world say they'd take your wrists, pin you down, and slowly kiss their way from your neck down to your chest down to your tummy hardly has the same effect.

Soffdough#7244 is the alt
Yeah I’m sorry my art is very easy to search for. Though with all this positive response I’ll be honest I’m definitely feeling less awkward about it. Also holy moly that’s spicy
Good thoughts hehehe

This is random but can you draw a silk moth?

Attached: 45EE0F5B-81C0-4307-BE44-7BE3DB54BF16.jpg (354x304, 28K)

Oh my gosh it’s so cute I’ll cobble up something it’s so cuuute hehehehe

Where abouts are you from, user?
They could be more than thoughts if we're close enough.

Seconded.
You sound adorable from what you’ve written so far.

I doodled the little bubble baby
Im on the east side of the USA. Gosh all the cute making my heart all fuzzy

Attached: CB022EF6-FA62-41F9-9B7B-EE9C03731960.jpg (2155x2538, 1.09M)

That's an adorable bubble boy.
USA is a bit too far away from me with the Atlantic ocean and all that. I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding what you're after though. Adorable and talented with a desire to be teased are perfect traits.

That bubble blowin’ baby came out great lmao
And you may or not be in luck, I’m in nyc

I only know how to draw the fuzzy feeling this makes me feel hehehe. Thank you so much.
Oh my that is kinda closer “ I wonder what meeting people irl like this is like. It always seems so scary. The kind words probably make this nicer sounding hehehe

This baby looked like a sad kitty who needs a nap (I probably should sleep too tbqh)

Most meet ups are more awkward than scary, so long as you meet in a public place. Sweet dreams homie

Atleast post a face pic , so we know if your a female or male .

post a pic of yourself

to beat up attention whores until theyre swollen

You okay, man?