I assume most of the fuckers reading this right now are from across the pond...

I assume most of the fuckers reading this right now are from across the pond. I posted earlier about a fight I had with my girl.
I came home after a long day of work. The food got burnt. Instead of resorting to violence or anger I decided to take a shower and cool down. Afterwards she decides she is going to hang out with a guy friend of hers and disappears for 4 hours.
I have been sober for 123 days but in this moment I cracked. I was frustrated and upset and when she came home she yelled at me as if it was my fault for trying to calm down.

I know I'm weak for going back to the bottle. But at this point I don't know what to do. I don't want to lose her. But I know she is being irrational in the way she is handling things.

Attached: liquor_bottles_1600.jpg (1600x915, 270K)

it's a tough situation man. You think she's gonna cheat on you with this guy out of spite?

Not to sound like a fag, but thanks for the reply. In my heart of hearts I really don't think she would. But being gone for 4 hours without her reaching out to contact me once doesn't seem like a good sign.

Bottles never gonna leave you, women will.
Choose wisely.

In my heart of hearts I really don't think she would. But her being gone for 4 hours without any form of contact? Makes a guy worry.

Sorry. Internet troubles. I double replied.

Just stay strong and know everything will get better in time

Checked. But even though I'm guzzling bottom shelf vodka right now I know it isn't worth it over a girl.

You stopped drinking because of you not her, keep that in mind!
Also, if you start drinking again, you might just push her away!!!
Stay strong user, and do things that are best for YOU!!!

If I stopped drinking because of her (which I beleived for a long time) then why am I here drunk again after this?

And don't give me that reddit tier reply of "Do what's best for you". If I die at 35 I die at 35. Who gives a shit. Give me a real reason. I make decent money, I live a decent life. But If you don't care and love for someone then what's the purpose? I thought I did, but cleaerly I am mistaken.

this all day. love and light user. put on some QOTSA and have a good cry. wake up and move on

Do yourself a favor and NEVER COMPROMISE! FORGET THE LIQUOR, that bitch is not the move if you can do better, let alone how she's trying to act.

Disrespectful. Fuckin' own yourself, motherfucker

reread. im an alkie too. guess what you got it better than most. just enjoy the ride man

>GUY FRIEND
>4 HOURS

user.....................

A reason? another woman.
What have that bonds together? A son? a House?

???
Why would you let your girlfriend not only waste money on ruining food but then let her hang out with another dude? Is the dude a confirmed homo?
If not, you're a retard.

Not saying I'm a rare case. Just looking for a place to rant.
Let me believe that she didn't fuck himQOTSA?
I don't know if I can do better. I forgot to mention this in the OP but I've been drunk every day for 3 years. Blacking out for days on end. Somehow making it to where I am. Shitting and vommiting blood every morning. But she helped me clean up, sober up, and get to a better place. But now she wants to leave me.

Those replies got fucked up. My bad. You all can figure it out

Loving someone can be hard, and can lead you through a rough jurny before it starts to be good again.
Sometimes we think we love someone, but we just find it hard to apart from our dreams and visions we had with that person, so every time you leave serious relationship a part of you dies, there is a liittle bit less of you to give next time, but it is not the end!
Now, i wrote this just in case your relationsihip becomes more of a suffer than a joy.
Alcohol or drugs are not the answer to those problems.
Try to make of yourself the man you would be a proud of, and you wont have any more insecurities like that. In the end, if she cheats on you, than you can 100% find someone who is better than her, and who deserves you and your love...

I think you are codependent. No healthy guy would put up with a cunt like that regardless of anything. What is she even bringing to the relationship besides attachment to her? Get therapy for it, youll be IMMUNE to cunts like her soon. You wont even attract these bitches. Just DECENT ones instead. I'm with a 10/10 now who alwats is dtf, cooks for me and loves me to death. Loyal AF too. When YOU get fixed, you avoid shit like this without any effort. HANG IN THERE, MAN

>I don't want to lose her
Why not? What contributions is she making to your life?
Drop the hoe. She isn't worth it.

>Afterwards she decides she is going to hang out with a guy friend of hers and disappears for 4 hours
You've been cucked! Such terrible luck. Try again next time. A few lashings go a long way.

Then get over it and move on. You don't know shit. We know shit. Trust Yea Forums, user, that bitch ain't the one. 3.5 billion pussies, there are probably a few better than that hoe, user.

Queens of the Stone Age

Talk to her idiot
Or...
Realize in this situation you’re being a bitch.
>long day at work(personal problem)
>gf makes mistake & burns food
>user cries and complains his chiken tendies arent the way mommy makes them
>proceeds to get into fight over this, instead of being a man, getting over it & buying a pizza or some shit like that
Im not surprised ya girl left after that. You sound like a cunt honestly. What kind of man gets into a fight over such a trivial thing as burnt dinner?
Think about your girl, she stuck through the shit part of your life, helped u stay afloat & then u repay by crying over “muh food”

I hope she leaves u & u hit the bottle til u end up a homeless sucking cock for his next fix
Or ya know
Talk to her, like an adult. Fgt

you need to go hang with a female friend

Your reading comprehension is terrible.
They got into a fight. THEN she burnt his dinner.

Both of you are missing the point. I left the area that was causing me stress. She got mad that I left

Wrong.
>”I posted earlier about a fight I had with my girl
Here OP tells us that a fight occurred, then he starts a NEW PARAGRAPH
>”I came home from a long day of work. The food got burnt. Instead of resorting to violence...”
This is a summary of said fight
OP never said they argued, THEN she burnt his food in revenge for said argument. Then again OP is a drunk so maybe he doesn’t even know himself

You fail to see the point I'm trying to convey: you aren’t weak for hitting the bottle, but you are for letting the BS of a workday get you to the point of getting so triggered over a mistake where you have to leave the room to cool off. Tell me. Can you honestly say this seems like a normal/healthy reaction?
Ya Gf sounds, from what you reveal, to be the level headed one. You probably know deep down you’re in the wrong for starting the fight, she knows it too. Thats why she left, because you displayed you’d rather simmer over some BS then talk it over like a non-toxic individual. She gave you what you showed her you wanted via your actions; alone time

As I originally typed: adults resolve their issues with words if it can be done, if not we move on with life. Only autists, tards or children throw temper tantrums

Abandon thread

I like how you took a shower to cool down.

Why not just get into a game or new show for a bit or something else you enjoy. What did you used to like before women took over your life?

Get sober (Only for clarity, you can go back to drinking after if you want I don't care)

Attempt to analyse her behaviour rationally and don't ignore possibilities because you don't like them or "she would never do that"

Make a list of everything she does that you don't like and catagorise them in severity, then make a cut off point of behaviour you will not tolerate.

Tell her at least the behaviours you will not tolerate and threaten leaving (be reasonable, burning food is not really a good reason to leave someone, suspiciously leaving for 4 hours with some guy kinda is).

Don't argue aggressively, be rational and calm, be sober for the duration of the argument so she can't blame it on you drinking. It may take a few days. If she accepts leaving you she is likely cheating, if she refuses your list and the terms are reasonable you should follow through with your threat (the consequences of not doing this are severe, i.e. she will know how desperate you are and may end up using you).

If she accepts your list and acknowledges that her previous behaviour was not acceptable then great. However, be prepared for her to have certain things you do that she doesn't like, and be ready to concede on some of those things if they are reasonable.

>but you are for letting the BS of a workday get you to the point of getting so triggered over a mistake where you have to leave the room to cool off
Nigger. He went to take a shower for a few mins, meanwhile his gf disappears for 4 hours.

Post her nudes while waiting for her to return with a few loads of cum in her puss.

Here is my question to you user. Did you fall in love with her while on the sauce and quit afterwards? If so, the change may be in you, not her. Perhaps you are holding onto memories of what was without seeing how things are? Stay strong and do what is best for you. If she loves you she will understand and support you. I seem to recall vows having something to do with thick or thin.