I for one am so excited a verified pedophile is the president...

I for one am so excited a verified pedophile is the president. This was a huge advancement for pedosexuality and I solute Trump. Soon it will be legal!

Attached: 42AC8F15-1560-48A5-8667-BBCEF2E1678B.jpg (634x637, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u_aLRlumug8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its starting to be normalized

Attached: 4EDA2970-6429-4FD0-B798-DDB577FB2EBB.jpg (932x470, 37K)

You lost. Get over it.

I think we all won fren

Attached: 48B7D880-F450-4BD7-8D9F-EB87E1EDCC39.jpg (1600x900, 207K)

Attached: 1FB4B064-AA1F-4B8A-B884-9988221D744D.jpg (784x1024, 137K)

Gay but bump

Hi

Attached: AD70165A-1BCB-4D79-BDD4-1003FD7365CA.jpg (720x720, 83K)

Fuck guyz i wonder if ivankas pussy smells like strawberries

Attached: cmf.jpg (225x225, 12K)

I suspect it smells like plastic
Why are his hamds under her top on her breasts?

Attached: 34F7AA08-5AB2-4551-AF42-F70C1879B123.jpg (247x266, 77K)

Attached: cmf.jpg (640x563, 99K)

Ivanka can get it,no lie

Attached: picard-facepalm.jpg (895x503, 33K)

Why is no one talking about this? youtube.com/watch?v=u_aLRlumug8

Smoke and mirrors

Attached: cmf.jpg (550x275, 45K)

Attached: 6669EBAB-3E8D-4F54-A055-A848A5294513.jpg (700x680, 42K)

Attached: C5ECA2E8-9C99-4D97-84AB-FA347864EAC9.png (476x473, 187K)

Attached: 4A0E757F-D84F-47E5-9BE4-E360737F847D.jpg (400x400, 34K)

She is cute

Attached: B9256F14-E4B1-4044-984D-E9A2F01DBDA8.jpg (564x560, 49K)

stop projecting OP, there is literally nothing sexual about this pic at all. Disgusting

Attached: a1.jpg (480x480, 30K)

Hand on waist and thigh, her knees lightly pushing aginst his crotch, made up to look like an adult, kissing him in a firm seductive way. They are aboit to go for a ride and he will get road head. Its obvious and ok.

He got her bad

Attached: B4396017-F139-45CC-8984-40BEE658D53D.jpg (640x638, 136K)

Meanwhile your media masters are ignoring this one

Attached: D4E308C8-5A47-4C3D-A1C9-A1145CD334B0.jpg (1124x753, 162K)

Attached: B1391202-2F19-461A-9B56-96987B4795E4.jpg (1125x716, 132K)

>yfw clinton was the first black pedo pres

Attached: 1566068111114.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Fine, whatever, expose him too. We don't care. Throw Clinton under the bus too if it makes you feel better. I want to see these rapists get punished.

STFU glow nigger.

You can't slide us

I hope President Trump reinstates the death penalty for you degenerate faggots.

Attached: 3200E11E-628C-4500-9D2E-DC4027B0A4C5.jpg (800x578, 237K)

Pedofilia AND incest.
Truly he is king of the Yea Forumstards!

Attached: TrumpJump.jpg (1677x1440, 887K)

Smells like old man's watery seed...

what is happening here?

OP is a homosexual boomer reposting shitty Facebook content from Occupy Democrats

Cringe & bluepilled AF.

Thank God we finally have a Jew loving pedophile president! He's Israel's biggest fan and if anyone even remotely says anything bad about Jews his whole party attacks immediately!

This means I can finally jerk to my old exes pics and not feel bad!

>his whole party attacks immediately
Well they are mostly jews or "owned" via donations by jewish interests.

Yep and I also love Jews and will be voting for him again. Maga2020

Nah, you should still feel bad, but that's because you fail at life and are a disappointment to everyone.

Attached: 36cs7w.jpg (384x288, 35K)

Wtf?

Attached: 1422646-990409044.jpg (670x444, 75K)

Nothing. She's just sitting there and it is blurred to make it seems like she's blowing him.

I'm guessing by the fingernails this is...a woman?

too bad trump admin is persecuting the shit out of pedos everywhere lolol get fuckt

>me after someone posts a "Trump fucks his daughter thread"

Attached: randycum.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Where did this myth come from? Oh right, from mother Russia. The land of goat fuckers.

So any guy whos ever had his daughter/niece sit on their lap for a photo is a pedo now?
Must suck that your family hates you and never invites you over anymore.

/thread

Attached: Can't Always Get What You Want.webm (300x300, 1.99M)

hnnnng

Attached: Tiffany trump.png (585x780, 1.2M)

Yeah, leader in the push to rid us of the world's worst pedophiles, to freeze and seize their assets, the give them the death penality? Going after all human trafficking? The entirety of pedo-Hollywood and everyone else we already know are sex criminals is against him and somehow he's one of them?

You're out of your mind. He loves his children and they love him. Not one has a drinking or drug problem the way you would see with other billionaire's children.

Think for yourself and look at what the big picture is showing you.

WTF??

Attached: wenn5370275.jpg (600x900, 192K)

Do you get excited when you feel your daddy's dick pressing into your ass meat? I don't because that never happens to me because why would I sit on my dad's lap lol you faggot.

Something tells me OP was ass raped by his daddy as a child; you know, right before he left.

stop using Yea Forums lingo to push your fake news conspiracy theories. Shill.

OP was definitely fucked by his dad.

The fuck are you talking about you retard? Shes sitting on his knee. Nowhere near his dick. Its not like shes giving him a fucking lapdance.

>posts pic of father and daughter
YOUR RIGHT WE SHOULD STOP ALL FATHERS FROM LOVING THEIR CHILDREN

>Solute
Lol the girl naming names at jefferey Epstein’s says trump was there but didn’t have sex with her nor did he interact with any other girls. Not saying he’s not a pedophile, but him being a dumbass with his daughter because he is a terrible father doesn’t equate to him being a pedophile. If you’re going to hate someone at least do it honestly you fucking 8th grader

>daddy's dick pressing into
cumdumpster slut has daddy issues

>OP is jealous Trump's children grew up with a loving father and is twisting it into some sexual fantasy.

Lol make fun of user all you like but that man with the long fingernails is a legend and a scholar

>says trump was there but didn’t have sex with her nor did he interact with any other girls.
Check her bank account for a $1 million dollar deposit.

It's obvious to me op has fantasies about this shit.
he loves to think about Trumps under age daughter.
the FBI really should be looking at op, if they're not already.

>pic related?
OP in another thread.

Attached: IMG_9338.jpg (640x901, 148K)

“Do you think that I like to see wicked people die? says the Sovereign LORD. Of course not! I want them to turn from their wicked ways and live.

>If you’re going to hate someone at least do it honestly you fucking 8th grader
Hes a liberal. They don't use logic. Feelings and emotion are what drives them to do the retarded things they do.

yup, check my post out

Samefag COPING hard.

Attached: coping.png (707x770, 717K)

you just spewing bullshit again?
boy you're not smart

Lol as someone who has been molested if I had the chance between turning in my famous and wealthy molester and 1 million dollars, I would turn those rotten fuckers in. I would actually want just and take from them what was taken from me, life. Countless nights of staying awake wondering if you are normal and how the aggressor feels if at all wasted. Death would be the solution

Who?

Report of the week you numbskull

bro I know who you are.
you've been posting here 24/7 for about a week now.
people call you out for samefagging in every single thread you make or post in.

calling people what you are is called projection. and like I tell you every day.
it's obvious

Word on the street is he wants to make the aoc 13, likely why he has so much support

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u3.jpg (600x800, 90K)

Attached: you stupid nigger.jpg (466x208, 31K)

>Word on the street
No it's not fgt

Inferring same fag is admitting defeat. I’m sorry what I said might be a lot of others beliefs (This being my post)
But it’s the truth, there is no hard evidence that trump is a pedo. And if you claim to be a good citizen who cares for justice for all and that includes immigrants and women that want abortions, then you would also believe the sentiment innocent until proven guilty.

HEY OP.
remember yesterday when I told you to screenshot to prove you're not samefagging and you REFUSED.

see how easy it is?
OP you're a lonely pathetic loser that spends 24 hours inside on Yea Forums.

He's dicked her.
You know it.
I know it.
Errrryone knows it.
Up her.
To the tiny mushroomy hilt.
I would.
Be honest, you would too.
#MAGA

Attached: trumptardedpng.png (614x609, 485K)

Its the left that wants it lowered. The same ones who push sexuality onto children.

you're utterly pathetic Op

Hmmmm have you seen this pic?
vvvv

>I too can shoop.

Attached: COPING_.png (940x598, 773K)

Disgusting pedos.

Attached: CaringGrimyAmericancicada-max-1mb.gif (440x248, 811K)

This pretty clearly says Trump fucked kids sorry

Attached: 1475988984174.jpg (1000x1381, 187K)

>Imagine being this much of a faggot

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 3.38.03 AM.png (1158x364, 181K)

MICROWAVE PAPAYA

Y so ANGERY user.
Do you feel bad that Your Leader is an pedosexual incestyboi?
Or because you know you;d do it too if you had his opportunities?
You would tho.
Wouldn't you...
We both know you so totally would.

Attached: das_it.jpg (385x388, 25K)

Do you guys think OP doesn't know that all of his posts are tracked to his device and all threads he's ever made are archived.
i wonder if he also knows yellow moot is happy to work with the FBI to catch degenerates like OP.

OP is genuinely fucked.

Attached: C2E12924-4212-406D-8CDB-E18BA0C5730F-18322-00001D6303563B4E.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>the anonymous lawsuit was dropped
Fucking lol, is that all it takes for you? I can write anything on a sticky note and as long as it sounds quasi believable you will fucking eat it up and spread it. You do see this as a problem right? Or are you that brainwashed?

Seems Republicans since the Reagan era have been the party with a perverted interest about what goes on in people's bedrooms and a woman's uterus.

you brainwashed, degenerate antifa promoter. go suck clintons cock lol

i honestly believe most of antifa is 100% brainwashed which is fucking impressive, or where grown in labs... sad times...

on a side note why are most of antifa ugly as fuck / fat / losers??? misery loves company... and being dishonest to themselves.

Attached: 54114836_10213904921197110_9118153876497760256_n.jpg (714x960, 50K)

Yay now I can jerk to my old exes nudes from Hs and not feel bad

bro if this is your way of trolling I feel bad for you.
making people think you're a pedo to own the conservatives.
you're insane.

The stats came out a few days ago man.
libtards watch 80-90% all liberal media.
Conservatives watch 60% conservative media, 30% liberal media and 10% other.

libtards are genuinely brainwashed u right.

This actually sounds right, I have never looked at the numbers. I’m a right leaning independent and I noticed all my liberal friends do nothing but consume cnn, buzzfeed, yahoo and take it as truth without listening to any opposing side. It’s disgusting. The other week one of these people tried to convince that Billie eilish was being exploited by conservatives

Oh, say can you see,
By the dawn's early light...
oops wrong anthem for this administration. Hi Ivanhoe.

Attached: tapestry,1000x-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg (750x1000, 49K)

You understand that's a third party under oath in a deposition, not something written on a Post-It note. The basis of our entire justice system is sworn witness testimony.

>When you have lost the battle of intellect and wit, poking fun is the next best thing to have people believe you actually have anything to say at all

>this sounds right
>confirmation bias
I'm a leftist and the only news I pay attention to is Fox News written reports.

Bring on 2020 already.
I'm sick of cunts like op

Totally get that, one question, why would she withdraw? Why would she be anonymous? If it was because of money why use this as an example? That hurts the whole cause. Get paid off so trump could molest again? I don’t buy that one bit, why? Because as someone who has been molested you would rather see justice than money. But I know your type, you don’t give a fuck. You push a false narrative that you believe in progress and liberal views yet you are the most oppressive. You are the nazis of yesterday. To you any one who has been molested would obviously take the money as long as it fits your narrative, you make me sick

Really name me some articles that you have read specifically from fox or heard from fox

>points if you don’t google
Although you are a lying leftist so your integrity is already nill

CNN, MSNBC, VOX and BuzzFeed are their favourites. They consume nothing else.
Reason being, most libtards are zoomers in high school/ college.
They live on twitter and never leave the safe space jack provided.

They're on the same side as faceless trillion dollars companies and think they're on the good side.

Billie does what she does. She's not being used by anyone.
Same as that Tom Macdonald guy. They think he's a Trump shill.

They're insane.

Yawn.

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST

The FBI isn't 6 guys in an office.

Finally some truth in this bitch

Attached: 11FD60B9-CC6A-4D30-88DF-53421C9931DF-16943-00001B038E458A6A.jpg (839x820, 129K)

She didn't withdraw her testimony. That is testimony from a third party, not the claimant. Did you read it? It clearly says that.

Attached: melinia vs ape.jpg (844x733, 395K)

Baby's never too old for daddy.

Attached: trump the gobbler kissing ivanka.jpg (2289x1628, 564K)

lol

imagine actually making this.

Here's my Google now feed

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-115827~2.png (1440x2213, 1.5M)

Here's some more from my Google now feed.

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-115738~2.png (1440x2135, 1.04M)

Attached: 3e1.png (1413x958, 72K)

So I read from vox, a very left leaning anti trump magazine that she dropped it, are you telling me... the liberal media, lied?!?! So what else have they been lying about hmmm.... if you haven’t picked up on it by now I am being sarcastic this is an easy equation to solve

Fucking lol at her weak ass chin presurgery. Master race needs manipulation to look normal.

Clinton was also elected but we still git nowhere

>YOUR RIGHT WE SHOULD STOP ALL FATHERS FROM LOVING THEIR CHILDREN
Imagine saying this in defense of drumpf molesting his daughter. Gas yourself, shitskin.

Nine of your articles are about your politics so where do you get that info?

The claimant dropped the suit. That deposition is not from the claimant. It is from an independent sworn in third party. This is not hard to understand.

>seethe

This is the truth.

You must be 18+ yrs old to post here.

Attached: 1557904890624.jpg (2500x2000, 952K)

Ok why did they drop it?

???

vvv

>The same ones who push sexuality onto children
So, why is it always the right-wing pedos fucking kids in the USA? Literally none are left wing.

The lawsuit had to be refiled because it was missing detailed information about mushroom dick.

yea i dont get why some anons get mad when you say this? its obviously true and the general consensus on here is that we would all do it if given half a chance so whats the problem

No idea. It's irrelevant why the claimant dropped the case. The sworn testimony still exists and there is no reason to disbelieve it.

>gay denial at its finest

Let me force Fox news to serve me political articles real quick lol what the fuck you retard.
>typical liberal lying about where they get their news
>lolwut

>sitting on your dad's lap for boners isn't gay and is totally normal and means he loves me

Well when it gets refilled and he becomes actually guilty I will back this, and I will back any claimer especially if she becomes known. Until then I see her as a slanderer which sucks because I hate the fact an actual pedo could possibly be getting away, there is just no evidence

Other than the fact he wasn’t charged? You can’t go around claiming people are pedos when there are real pedos out there so it kind of is relevant

What part of this is a third party don't you understand? You can look it up and see who it is you absolute retard.

Charged? It's a civil suit?

>Verified President.
>Still President.
Lmao.

Hey guess what Epstein wasn't charged til 2008 and guess what he was a pedophile long before that. Conviction does not make the crime dumbass

No name some you have read that could easily be looked up, I mean if it’s literally all the news you read then it shouldn’t be that hard. I’ll name a liberal article I read recently. “Trump backs down from promise of harder background checks” it was a cnn

I cannot wait to vote for whoever runs against this fucking israel lover. Even Bernie as a Jew is less overall Jewish and Israel deepthroating than Trump.

Lol but until there’s evidence you can’t say he is a pedo, hence why it took forever for epstien. I refuse to name call because it’s lowbrow in a discussion of such heavy weight

Lol shill
>I have no opinion and make more assertion on the masses
You are the worst type of voter

I don't remember the headlines of articles I read because headlines are irrelevant and I read a hundred every day. 8l just believe me or don't whatever.

Fair enough

There's evidence that he's a pedo posted in the thread, complaints of him perving miss teen USA, photos of his underage daughter grinding his dick and you need 'evidence'. Show me your evidence that Clinton is a pedo lol. It's exactly the same shit.

But I will say this when evidence comes out I will fully back it, also when the girl names her name regardless of trump being convicted or not me and I know many more would follow suit would believe her

At least one guy knows the truth about everything. The Demacrats will protect him and yes him to take Trump down...
Oh wait??!

Attached: 1565990136735.png (550x614, 119K)

(you)

Attached: 0-1.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Does Trump love Israel more than any modern president?

There is no evidence the only court documents have either been a)retracted because of some legal technicality or b)had someone vouch he didn’t do anything or wasn’t interested in doing anything

Dont you have school in the morning, kid? I wouldnt miss it if I were you.

Attached: 1559123419721.jpg (923x713, 68K)

Look it up. Everyone in the claim has been identified. The evidence posted itt is from ghislaine fucking maxwell.

So Trump is pretending to suck netanyahu's dick? Lol if you actually believe that for real.

Hmmm Harry s Truman, what does that name mean, it’s hard to grasp I don’t know user maybe help me out with a google search. Type Harry s Truman and Israel as a nation

>bill clinton

Yeah it was a good argument huh lol. Sorry about the BTFO

The witness didn't retract their testimony. You are confused.

>Maxwell

WELL WHY DIDNT YOU SAY THAT FROM THE START!?!

Attached: wizardofozdoorguy.jpg (500x333, 55K)

>modern
>Harry Truman
>lolwut

Post evidence.

I said retracted by a legal technicality not the individual I gave you the benefit of the doubt meaning she had to resubmit it but whatever I guess confusion affects everyone

Because you flounder and make up all the justification in the world and it's funny to watch you argue an indefensible position?

Again. That testimony is not the claimant. It is a third party. Do you know what third party means?

can you imagine someone still being mad about the 2016 election?
>op makes this post
Ooooooohhhhhh.. well, I hope you don't over react when he wins 2020. Followed by Eric for 2024..

I'm a republican. And even I know how fucked he is. Goes to show how fragile your opinion is. Just labeling anyone outside you echo chamber a leftist. Because then you dont have to argue your point.

Because all leftist do is Lie, right? They are all fake news right? Are you sure you aren't a Christian zealot?

>modern
Nigga do you realize how young the us even is, Harry s Truman is so modern compared to the age of humanity like that was literally less then a percent ago
>lolwut
>wut is time
>I have been alive for 14 years I mean that modern user
You prepubescent bastard should be banned if you think 70 years is a long time ago

guise, give user a chance. They might be onto something.

>

Attached: 1566111333238.jpg (746x529, 38K)

>Christian zealot
That projection though. The Christian church is nothing and hasn’t been anything a true Christian should be in the past 2000 years.

In fact I don’t even believe you are a “right wing” person like you claim. Just more leftist lies

Also I don’t go with left or right because they have both ruined this country

If, however, you do want to hate me for something. Make it that I believe you should be innocent until proven guilty. It wouldn’t be a lie and I would be proud to die for it

>compared to the age of humanity
>lol what

Am I being strongarm trolled right now?

Attached: animw.jpg (298x169, 8K)

>we still use ethics from 1000s of years ago
>lolwhat
Trust me history becomes a lot more interesting after middle school

Mods please underage b& this user

Uhhhhh so if you had a TV from 1952 you would call that modern? Ok boomer. Is the ice man coming down the street?

No we don't. Women and black people can vote and we don't stone gays to death hth.

Comparing a tv to ethics is not only ignorant but dangerous to how the youth are to turn out. Technology comes and goes but humanity is something we always most strive to better. I would take the emancipation of proclamation any day over the internet. It is better for humanity to be free than for my convenience

More psyochobabble. More deflection.

Fucking ignorance Aristotle shaped western civilization

you're asking if something is 'happening' to you. you should be asking if you're retarded.

>Known ethic Harry Truman
Trump fucking loves Israel so much he wants to marry it.

>I have no argument so I make erroneous claims
The post ladies and gentlemen, also take note on the deflection bit because that’s what user is hypocritically doing

Attached: npc-meme#1.jpg (2500x1250, 238K)

Not at all. You could just as easily say that the impact of a proto planet that created the moon shapes modern civilization. Like yeah but that's not what we're talking about. Trump fucking loves Israel and Netanyahu. He is the Jew of all Jews. He has a gold toilet. How do Jew haters justify this?

Orange man love Jew. Me not like Jew. Uh oh.

What we are talking about is people loving Israel this isn’t a new thing, in fact it wouldn’t be a thing if Harry s Truman didn’t recognize it as a thing

If the photos were the same but with the mother, nobody would say a thing, but thanks to feminazis and sjws now showing love or affection to your daughter or son makes you instantly a pedo. but hey, letting them mutilate their genitals and become trannies is ok!

but i took a test that explains i am left leaning libtard.... although i do support trump in some ways... i fucking despise antifa degenerates, i watch infowars... i do like bernie though in a lot of ways, im not sure free healthcare would be great for the usa economy though... im not sure how that will effect all in the end.. but i would like to see those in need be taken care of to a certain extent at least...

is this supposed to like... wow me or something? im not sure what your point is

Attached: 111.png (127x184, 45K)

And which president loves israel more than any president in the past 50 years? Donald Trump.

Please don't fuck your children. There are ways to show children affection without molesting them in public op

She's about 16 in that shot, she's pretending that's her rich boyfriend. Also note how she's not holding her ass.

Read some books you Muppet op.

You brought up the age of humanity and you think a car from 1955 is modern. You're very confused.

Why are you fixated on only a small frame of history 50 years is only theoretically 10 presidents of 45

hes*

what the fuck kind of point are you trying to make, it's like you tried saying how creepy the photo is and then poorly grasped for straws to argue against yourself

Attached: 1472225756056.jpg (211x244, 10K)

Hmmmm

Show a 1950 car to a 1940 man and they would say that’s modern, your arguments fail again and again. Educate yourself my friend and if you need help I’m here

He's said it a few times but the claimant can go to reinstate the claim, she didn't go back and do it after it was called off, and since when has a single testimony been enough evidence? The only people who accept so little evidence without attempting to prove themselves wrong have innate cognitive bias with an answer to the question their asking that they're already trying to reach, as opposed to a question that they're trying to answer. That being said, I've seen a father and daughter, and a claim that wasn't criminal, and was dropped without being brought back (you imply she didn't do it herself, why would she not make the claim if the third party did make that decision for her? That doesn't add up. You can always get another third party too, so don't try the "anonymity" excuse.)

Because we have had far more liberal presidents than Trump in the past 50 years. Yet he's the one enacting the Jew plan and sucking Israel dick constantly. There's no reason to extend to ancient history, mong.

>Galaxy brain
>Is from 1940?

Also not to pile it on we have people in this age range still alive, sooooooo I know it’s hard for you to comprehend but we are still in a modern time even in the 1940s since the industrial revolution really. I have an idea, read some books, stop listening to others ideologies, come up with your own , and realize you are living a big fucking lie. You brain washed fucks. It’s not a left thing or a right thing. Good god.... idiots I’m out I’m glad I hope I taught you dumbfucks to think for yourselves, turn off fox and cnn and read niggas

It's more evidence than I've seen for Clinton being a pedo yet I and everyone else believes he probably is. Trump doesn't get a pass because he's a Jew lover.

History will exist without you when you pass, you are not special. In fact no one willl remember you user. You are a piece of shit on the cosmic toilet paper. I’m sorry the fact you do whatever you are told just makes you another brick in the wall. However, I will try my best to remember this so you won’t just be dust in the wind.

The claimant also has testimony. That testimony in the thread is from ghislaine. It's obvious why you are so easily indoctrinated with bullshit. You're all exactly the same level of desperate and retarded.

The name calling is when you can really tell they lost I love it

>Iron tools are modern
>Ask someone from the bronze age
>*smug*

K
Not what I said, did you just say that you acknowledge you have a baseless opinion and thus are willfully ignorant? Isn't that childish? Wouldn't having the correct opinion be less backwards than having another false opinion to get back at the other guy? Jesus you have to be trolling because I'm baffled right now. This is the worst I've ever seen the internet.

Can you use you own words or do you need to rely on cliche boomer song names, captain thinksforhimself. You're so cucked lol.

;)

bothered?

Lol it’s all true, you just can’t see it

Testimony from a dropped claim, with no other evidence except an allegation made several years after the supposed incident, after the fella was made the leader of the Free world. Dude are you okay?

You lost in your first post of that chain then XD

Use my own words, I borrowed 5 words from songs is that too much would you like me to cite my sources
>omegalul
To quote someone I know dearly
>how embarrassing

>implying

Im out. user obviously started college yesterday. Only thing will shut it up is when 10/10 Jew Goddess laughs at his advances and he an heros after spree shooting an independent Credit Union because , hmm, fuck facts.

Attached: 1559127583513.jpg (327x500, 49K)

I'm more confused man. It's a little late and Poe's law is significantly burdening me.

also around 50 allegations of rape and pedophilia and the miss teen usa thing and the photos of him practically fucking his daughter and talking about how hot she is etc

>Another brick in the wall
>Dust in the wind
Count not so good, boomer.

Dude I need to know if you're trolling or not because it's gonna really be on my mind over coffee tomorrow and I don't wanna think about you again lmao.

I'm pretty sure dust in the wind is one of the most common phrases ever used. The brick in the wall thing I understood, but you're grasping now.

Did your dad fuck you as a child?

Trump is pro Jew and pro Israel. it's not up for debate. Stormfags voting for him are fundamentally retarded.

Brain-dead shitheads. Ignored.

Attached: 1561477452008.jpg (600x778, 76K)

>boomer

That also pretty clearly has been refuted as doctored by the person who made the statement. She never once saw trump do anything inappropriate. And thought Teimp and Epstwin were friends on Epstein's say so.

I'm a different replier, but you still swung the Boomer stick. Maybe your insults are baseless?

Don't worry. We will rock you pedophiles and you will be under the sea.

disinfo overdrive engaged