Hey Yea Forums am i ugly?

hey Yea Forums am i ugly?

Attached: oof.png (349x557, 261K)

Look like a regular mutt. Fat american women will be easy

Think about something else, and import that idea. This is extremely unoriginal faggotry

Grow out the beard and I'd say you might have a keeper

how tall are you?

5'11

Hmmm let me guess.
You live in Germany and deliver kebab in your 15 year old base model diesel BMW E46

It's 13 years old faggot

are you from Virginia?

Nope why

I went to high school with someone that looks nearly identical to you

Well they're not me

Shut the fuck up obviously not OP

not really. Your nose is big and you’re getting awfully close to a unibrow, but I figure girls who like shitskins and pakis like you won’t even notice that anyhow. Maybe a bit boyish but the facial hair could take care of that real easily.

I think you have potential to be a full blown chad if you work out and know how to talk to girls. ...But if you don’t have any luck with girls already, I feel pretty confident in saying it’s purely because you aren’t talking to them right/enough. It’s really not that hard to find a girl who would agree to a date after just one look at you.

This is my nose from the side, is it a big nose?

I feel like being ethnic is a huge deterrent

Attached: Screenshot_20190717-1853022.png (422x456, 208K)

Yes.

I think you're cute.

Duality

To me it’s big, but I’m white and I’m used to seeing white noses. If I saw it on a white person I’d think it’s big. But on somebody who looks a bit middle eastern already, it doesn’t really stand out. I have to really try to be superficial and look for anything out of the ordinary. It’s big like it might be what your ex girlfriend will try to insult you with after a breakup, not like it’s going to stop a girl from dating you lol

Weird, I read that girls prefer big noses. I don't know though

So what races do I look like to you?

The kinds that chop heads off in the name of Allah.

no