You btards want to solve a real conspiracy? 1634 Coit, Grand Rapids...

You btards want to solve a real conspiracy? 1634 Coit, Grand Rapids, MI was once a popular restaurant called Isaacs that opened shop in the mid-1990’s. After the owner Isaac died from Lung cancer his widow and son kept it running for a few years before ultimately closing down and selling the building in the early parts of 2014. A strange couple in their 40’s purchased it shortly thereafter with the intention of turning it into a coffee shop. They painted the exterior, put a lamp in the middle of the building, taped garbage bags over the windows, and that’s how it’s sat until present day.

It was in the fall of 2015 when weird stuff started happening. It was not uncommon to see two or three SUVs pull into the premise, bring in a group of young children, and then see the adults leave, but never catch sight of the children again.

The reason I’m posting this is because I was just walking my dog past the building tonight when I saw a kid about 10 or 11 pull down a corner of one of the garbage bags taped over the window and proceeding to pound on the glass as if trying to get my attention. I pulled out my camera to get a pic but right before the flash went off he was seemingly pulled away by someone. I stood around for several more minutes but the building seemed empty from that point forward.

The police were called, showed up, flashed their lights in the window and didn’t see anything and just took off. No one is taking this shit seriously. I’m telling you, something nefarious is going on here!

Attached: 83631396-F547-4EDF-B75A-C9F06EFB5A4D.jpg (4032x3024, 1.88M)

Hmmm... bump?

Post on /x/. Pretty spoopy

spoopy larp but please continue OP

some pedoring

Probs larp but I’m interested keep going/bump

Accidentally drive a truck into it.
Problem solved.

Burn the place to the fucking ground.

If there are any children in there, and they don't escape, you're bringing them sweet relief from the suffering.

If there are any children in there, and they escape, you're bringing them sweet relief from the suffering.

If there are no children in there, you're a fucking liar and deserve to be imprisoned for arson.

Why you snitchin on people? You don't know who does what or goes where 24/7, life happens even when you're not staring. That's pretty fucked up to call on someone you don't know fuck about

I've seriously heard of this place before. Someone I know was trying to eat there and a local said weird shit was going down. Like "not drug weird just weird"I believe was said to me.

Please keep larping, but >>>/X/ would be better for this

I live about an hour from here. Definitely sticking around to see what else comes of this.

Spooky shit man
Keep going

pretty spooky

>I live about an hour from here.
Drive there and smash the windows! SET THOSE KIDS FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Hmm, well I would say break in, but if you do and find nothing then the cops are gonna know who did it.

I think it depends on how confident you are you saw someone in the window. If you are 110% sure, go back to the police department in the day time, ask to speak with a detective, and formally explained what happened and why you are concerned.

If you are just 1-90% sure what you saw, just let it go. If the cops didn’t think it was worth their time than it wasn’t. Might have been your brain playing tricks on you, given the story you’ve provided before.

This would be the most stupid place EVER to do anything nefarious. Single storey, stand-alone building, on a corner with no common walls and only two doors both facing a large, open car-park with heavy foot traffic.
You could not get away with taking a piss on that property without someone seeing you. I call BS.

Take a picture of the building with your phone + maybe timestamp if you can (or with your post #) and I'll believe you.. and even try to solve this mystery.

I was going to say it sounds like a nighttime daycare in a shitty neighborhood, but if the cops don’t know it’s a daycare, then I assume it must be an illegally run one at the very least....

I figure nighttime daycare in a shitty neighborhood because nobody wants crackheads looking in the daycare windows at their kids in the middle of the night, when the workers can’t even see the people looking in. Blocking out the windows in one way or another is pretty standard if it’s in a building with big plate glass windows. and a daycare in a middle-to-upper class neighborhood would buy real curtains. At a nighttime daycare, kids might be getting dropped off at 11pm or midnight and they might not be picked up again until noon the next day if their parent is working a lot. ...but you would think there would also be kids being picked up at all times of night. Not everybody is working overtime on the morning shift...

Go to a detective and file a formal report with all the information you have. Besides pedo ring, it could also be occult related and the children might be kept there for brainwashing or sacrificing.
If anyone's feeling really brave, considered the abandoned nature of the property you could probably set up cameras somewhere and and record to get more info.

My cousin was studying a part of his doctor of divinity there. It's to do with a cultist denomination of some sort. When I heard about it various church administrations were getting worried their outliers are being scooped. Who and why? They don't know and started to work together with some "enemy" denominations -- especially when an advocate with the church of Satan reached out to some Mormons on this issue. There is some real crazy batshit ritual going on in there guys.

Attached: 1565030521379.jpg (690x388, 42K)

>heavy foot traffic
>heavy
Assumption spotted.

Bullshit

Livestream breaking into the place. If you are on here, likely you have no will to live anyway. Maybe there are some dead bodies in there you can fuck.

It's a sanctum of Moloch. They're blessing in the name of Moloch.

Attached: 1538870950367.jpg (1000x1000, 65K)

OP stop samefagging

You sound retarded

Attached: raw.png (500x368, 121K)

Fake: just read the story it's clearly fake
Gay: U literally looked at another person who has a penis

You need to go back. You need to go back now.

Attached: 1565767285873.png (750x928, 788K)

Nice LARP, faggot

Attached: 1392025303257.jpg (500x375, 33K)

This guy has a strong argument

Nothing to see here.
Just a Clinton-Obooma pizza party!!!
Dont let them know who you are!

Attached: 1540918466892.jpg (960x951, 175K)

i live in michigan. i screen shot this to do more research on my own but no way im going there on my own.

a nighttime daycare? I have literally never in my life heard of such a thing.

Bump

Take your medz.

bump for interest

No kidding, never thought I’d see a place I’m familiar with scrolling through Yea Forums. I no longer live in the area (moved in 2016) and use to frequent Isaacs when it was a restaurant (had excellent burgers). Was always bummed to see the place deteriorate after the restaurant closed.

call da police, or throw a rock through a window so the police have to come. (obliviously make sure you're gone after the criminal damage)

OP got the idea from that Amazon show The Boys.

Dam you fell off the hood rat tree. Sex trafficking kids aint cool B. So stfu and let OP speak, fucking degenerate.

Attached: 1565681387081.png (550x543, 25K)

Burn it down being dead is better then a life as a sex toy

Do you have the names or any information on the current owners?

According to Zillow it was sold in 2006 not 2014. Might be a lapse in their records but who knows.

Lots of people work night shifts and have kids that need watched.

It is currently up for sale. OP has the weirdest way of trying to sell their property.

Rolling for arson...

Attached: WTkYlgg_d.jpg (640x568, 37K)

>nobody ever breaks into vacant houses or buildings to use them as they please until the property is sold

I found a nerd who didn’t have any fun when he was a teenager

Attached: 0C24004D-9FAA-4B1B-8411-4892BDAD2ABA.png (556x644, 431K)