What have you ordered Yea Forums?

What have you ordered Yea Forums?
I just bought an interesting looking fleshlight. A little bit worried about the packaging since it doesn't show me what it looks like. Hopefully it's just a brown box or some shit.

Attached: file.png (453x291, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lJu2kBLQe7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the absolute state of cumbrains

I feel no shame. I'd rather this than have to put in effort pursuing a female.

Pocket pussy will never be better than actually pussy son. It's really not hard getting a woman unless you're a complete retard. There no effort if the woman is easy btw.

$35 on amazon and it comes in a brown amazon box.

youtube.com/watch?v=lJu2kBLQe7o

Attached: 51m1vsqX7kL._SX522_.jpg (522x522, 21K)

I'm not retarded but I'm socially retarded. I've been successful with women plenty of times but it's a very long and tedious process because it requires extra effort on my part due to my ineptness socially. I can't just go into a bar and leave with a chick like most guys can.

that is tempting

People in relationships need to masturbated too user, partners aren't fuck toys.

OP they will likely use "discreet" packaging. The place it comes from will be listed and anyone with Google can find out where it really came from without opening it. I ordered from fleshlight, they just used their LLC title and it was easy to trace it to them

That thing fucking sucks, I have it

Better than any fleshlight because you can lube it up and stroke it while getting vibrations.

Or you can use it dry and just let it milk you and shoot out the end. Its good for edging you. You can do some short strokes when its dry and its similar to jacking off.

I doubt you do. Your just talking shit.

Beer bottle without beer?

Aw hell nah

The first 3 or so times I used a male vibrator it took me like 45 mins to cum. But now it can milk me in the same time as jacking off. like usually 15 mins.

Sometimes when I wake up with morning wood it can make me shoot in just a couple mins.

No I honestly do. All it does is get hot and vibrate. Not great at all. Fleshlights are better.

I'm kinda curious to know if any anons here have tried dildos and have achieved prostate orgasm. What's it like?

too difficult, always just give up and finish with normal touchy-touchy

Attached: mister fister.jpg (462x469, 53K)

I use the shower head jets on high on my dick. Gets pretty intense sometimes though

You can cum from frenulum stimulation. Yea it gets warm too and feels nice.

Back door sluts 9 (on bluray)

feels nice, not enough to ejaculate.

Works for me. But like I said the first few times took awhile.

I bet you only tried it once or twice and gave up.

>tried it once or twice and gave up
Dude wtf how'd you know, literally tried it once