>start in doggy
>bed is squeaking
>I mean it’s a fucking symphony
>neighbors can probably hear
>lay down and let her ride reverse cowgirl
>nut in 5 minutes
>cuddle for a bit then she leaves
>crack open a beer

Attached: F69D34EA-B4BA-4234-AB07-7AAFAE6C8E87.jpg (400x240, 19K)

Early June, it was heaven and hell.
Pretty much knew this native girl for 10 years, called her my sister. Always thought she wasnt into me, but after becoming a boxer and seeing my fucking amazing body she finally came around. I'm shy and awkward as hell, and this woman was BEAUTIFUL 8/10 or higher.

Just out on a walk, no sexual thoughts just chilling, when she grabs my hand tight and says hey follow me. She leads me to an abandoned hood store parking lot nearby. Still confused about why she wants me to follow her i just keep going. She shoved me against the wall, and started kissing me. It was pretty nice, what a pleasent suprise i thought. But than the bitch pulled my pants down to the ground, turned around and dropped hers too. She reached back and grabbed my cock and guided it into her.

>Tl;dr version

>Native American babe rapes shy guy in public

25 and virgin

Did you like it?

Never had it and don't care if I ever do at this point.

Attached: hb86wb9jm9h31.jpg (850x823, 86K)

I'm super fucking shy, so the idea usually would destroy my soul. But surprisingly yeah I did, there was something special about the way she was bent straight over, all I could see of her was her ass and tramp stamp. I didn't cum after about 20 minutes there but I took her home and went from hole to hole all night after that. She has long black straight hair, pale skin with a hint of beige, the palest of redskin savages, straight up anime ears and nose and chin. No need to be jealous because inside that bitch was heinous and hideous.

I pass that parking lot all the time, the store across the street from it has a fucking camera pointed that way and that parking lot was NOT hidden very well at all from the road. If anyone saw me they didn't call the cops or anything so that's good.

Yesterday, was paid to do it again, told her we shouldn’t do it anymore cause she caught feelings.

It's like getting in a fight, some people love it, some people hate it, and some people think it's a weird interaction between people but it happens.
>not missing much bud

last friday

>leaving town for almost a week
>gf demands the peen before i leave
>she comes over thursday night, we get too stoned and just fall asleep
>friday am before work
>gf demands the peen
>gf receives the peen

had to cover her mouth at one point because neighbors, she said she came five times, do not underestimate lying down on your side sex.

Attached: 1456804989686.jpg (1280x852, 162K)

I haven't had pussy since pussy had me.

Just kidding. I was a C-section birth.

Attached: 00rk959d3we31.jpg (2656x3000, 1.04M)

>When was the last time you had sex Yea Forums and be honest

Attached: pepe-the-frog-cry.jpg (351x351, 21K)

3 hours ago
>Still fuck my ex
>She got back from vacation
>I want your dick when I get back user
>Go over there
>Get footjob
>Lick her pussy
>Fuck her missionary
>She cums
>She gets on top
>Gets tired
>Fuck her in missionary until I cum
We fucked for about 40 minutes

Yea Forums has never had sex

In February

You fuckin a fatty Yea Forumsro? Gets tired from riding for less than 40 minutes kek

eeeeeeh, It was this Tinder hookup. She was a professional artist. Asian. Nice ass, but no tits to speak of. Wish I was more into it, but the language barrier was off-putting. A couple dates, but it petered out. A nice ride, but I wouldn't want to live there.

This fat girl wants to fuck me. I'm a virgin and don't normally interact with strangers so this might be my only chance for at least a couple years.
Should I just go for it?

Rape is bad, mmm'kay

>this woman was BEAUTIFUL 8/10
(niiiiiice)

some of us are hot af, just have god awful personalities.

I got grabbed by the cock, i wonder if thats what trumps victims feel like.

2 years ago.. I'm not that social, or attractive

April 15, with my former FWB after I moved to a new house as she was preparing to move interstate for work.

I've been suffering from a really disorienting chronic health issue over the last year so I haven't had the motivation to find a new girl since but I had surgery to correct it a few weeks ago and think I'll be up to it again once I'm through the recovery.

I gave my wife an oil massage and then fucked her a couple of hours ago.

mmmmm, love that moment when you switch from butt rubs to sliding it in.

I ate her pussy first. After she cums and says that it’s too sensitive, that’s when the penis goes in.

It's been 5ish years. Honestly have grown content with masturbation and thoroughly enjoy not having to fulfill another's needs and wants. It's lonely sometimes but worth it in my opnion.

boutta loose it to the local thot. wish me luck anons

Dropped a coworker off after work. 3am, half hour drive home.

Open grindr, get message. guy offering a blowjob. Get a blowjob and go home.

Before that? Nothing for 10+ years because pursuing girls.

last night, with wife. doesn't happen often but it's good when it does

Ya, totally sold on the homosexual FWB / free blowjobs thing. Much better than spending money and energy on trying to get a 2/10 girl's attention.

>wake up
>bust load
>eat sour mayonaise
>wank'
>get in my car a blue chevy aveo
>drive to girls house
>oh fuck she isnt as hot as i thought
>shouldnt have wanked this much
>now im not horny at all
>we chillin watching netflix
>my dick gets hjard anyway
>blow sad load into her 30 seconds in

Attached: the speaking brain.png (885x444, 511K)

It's been 7 days since my last fuck. Also jesus fuck chicken wings bro, I know you aren't fucking any hottie after you stuff your anime posting face with wings

Oh shit, that's been my problem all along
you can't know the puss unless you've known the puss, and c section kids haven't known

Maybe a week ago? Not fapping so i can save it for gf

if i ever somehow manage to get laid, the very fabric of space and time will begin to collapse

Attached: 1561327126857.jpg (500x526, 31K)

December 2016. No interesting story to attach.