Just took 19,200 milligrams of ibuprofen. See you in the afterlife retards

Just took 19,200 milligrams of ibuprofen. See you in the afterlife retards.

Attached: F6C4C570-71A3-43A0-8295-8B45871C8170.jpg (720x720, 25K)

don't believe you, and you won't die with 19 grams of ibuprofen.
Drink some alcohol and don't puke retard.

Back hurting that bad huh

oh, and godspeed in your journey, you future corpse

He said 19k

lolno see you in the emergency room because the pain is going to FORCE you to call the amberlamps.

also the damage to your kidneys is going to be too severe to help you. Youre going to die a horribly slow and painful death.

19 thousand milligrams = 19 grams you

we all get it, you use imperials and don't know shit about metric

milligrams dipshit

dumb fag

Post a time stamp with 1st last name/area your from. Might as well not even posted we can verify any of this

ok bye OP

I’ve been drinking as much water as possible and making myself throw up. So far it’s working with my water vomit becoming increasingly more red because of the Advil’s red coloring.

Fucking amerinigger

What is the point in throwing up? You wanna live or die?

I changed my mind

Lol your liver is so going to hurt when you wake up

Kek

im fucking done of this shit

manifesto in server .gg/3aQZzhj

The thought of death scares me

buckle up, user

Attached: 117634832.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Lmao

if you aren't getting any of the pills back get ready for a wild ride.

i hope this shit puts you into a colostomy bag as well as crippling debt and a long stay in the head shed

Lol dude just walk it off

Fortunately I haven’t ate anything in the past 24 hours so I know I’m clearing my stomach otherwise there would be only water coming out

meh you stopped being entertaining. At least be funny and not just stupid

Fuck you

>Lol your liver is so going to hurt when you wake up
Can I just take some aspirin for the pain?

Yea you have to take 19200 mg though to negate the ibuprofen

Do not take aspirin. Take advice from elsewhere, Yea Forums isn't the place for this. Consider calling your local poison center.

No one can know about this

>fortunately Im already an expert on this thing I am doing for the first time

God millenials know everything even when they convince themselves theyre useless, what a fuckin complex

You're making it worse throwing up. Internal bleed, gastritis, dehydration.

Chug water laced with pickle juice and trust me everyone thinks youre a real person

>Being a boomer

Attached: 1489223420456.jpg (540x289, 43K)

Is this Advil or blood?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.8M)

I took some laxatives to make it move through my system faster without having a chance to be digested. I think I'll be ok.

Stop pretending to be me

laxitives dont work on your liver kiddo

>Is this Advil or blood?
It's a satellite view of Brazil showing the deforestation pattern in the Amazon River Basin.

At this point it’s just natural selection at work. Maybe we should be encouraging you

Attached: 4BA4E5BC-4107-41E5-ABDF-594F8EC6661D.jpg (1318x1000, 83K)

That’s not me fuckhead

Lel medifag here fuck reading rest of thread OP. You will fall unconscious go into liver failure(in 48hrs) if no one findes you, it wont put u in acoma so you will he a veggie lying on the ground feeling everything.
If u get to hospotal in the time you will die in 1wk-3mo. Same concept veggie tales.

If you have activated charcoal it'd help, though if not it's not worth getting as it's been too long. At 50kg your overdose is strong but not lethal, don't panic and stay hydrated, especially if you've been throwing up. Godspeed user.

Reddit detected

Attached: downloadfile-3.png (1080x1046, 1.99M)

>death by motrin

Attached: lookkeys.jpg (450x450, 21K)

>don't forget to activate your almonds

get a load of this turbo faggot

kek

I’ve been forcing myself to throw up. I drank the water to have a “vessel” to bring the Advil out of my stomach. I originally took it dry and knew that I wouldn’t be able to throw it up unless there’s a liquid. I weigh 82kg and thank you for being the first fucking person to actually provide some help I appreciate it.

You could have just taken like 3 Aleve.

KEK

Attached: 880E0355-A582-42B5-A7FA-6D8DE438289D.jpg (680x680, 61K)

Godspeed, OP

Attached: 1565841260466.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Update for anyone that actually cares about my wellbeing. I think I’ve thrown up a majority of what I took and I feel a tiny bit queasy but otherwise I feel fine.

I'd stop throwing up, even if it may have helped at the start the ibuprofen isn't there anymore. I'm not a medfag though, take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Well then let’s hope I don’t die in my sleep. I have to go to school tomorrow.

Update 2: I think I can sleep off the queasiness. I took two caps of NyQuil (it always makes me sleepy) and I'm going to go to bed. I'll see you guys in the morning.

Stop acting like me dickhead

why take that much advil, when you could have just taken 2 aleve?

Attached: 0502eb35c2c8b881208d74c46935d447668bd-retina-thumbnail-large.jpg (320x460, 19K)

U derange bann

You'll probably be ok, if your stomach hurts it's probably an ulcer which you can explain as stress-related.

Are you lying or telling the truth? I just really wanna know cause I’m honestly scared of collapsing during class.

I don't think you can od on ibuprofen

OP here
Taking a family size robitussin DM bottle to sleep
Thanks anons, thread closed

Kek

damn u took 19g of ibuprofen and now you want to trip on dxm wtf is wrong with u

Not true. Anything as absurd as me taking even more drugs is a no go. I can’t believe someone is retarded enough to think people would believe that

It is not op

unless you're shooting that shit up at an absurd rate its pretty hard to die from it, you'll usually puke it all up while your stomach tries to process it before a majority of it goes to your blood.
But hey OP, if this is real have fun with the permanent scarring in your stomach

It's the truth as far as I know, as I said I'm not a doctor. Besides, if you don't want anyone to know about the overdose, your best bet is to treat the symptoms individually and lie about their cause. The most dangerous issue that could arise is liver damage, and I honestly don't know much about that. If you see signs of toxic hepatitis get to a doctor.

Best post of the thread.

As long as I don’t die or become a veggie I don’t give a Fuck what happens to my body

Op here, I may die in the next week and I’m scared but that did make me chuckle

This made me laugh my ass off for some reason. Well played, Yea Forumsud.