>be together with gf 4 years
>mostly hanging around at my place
>everything is fine
>finally man up and ask her to marry me
>she says yes, fuckyeahnignog.jpg
>ff 2 months
>i notice she drives to her apartment more often
>she takes some clothes with her
>i ask her waddup, she says she needs more stuff to wear in her apartment (what the fuck)
>i say ok sure np
>ff 1 month
>we drove to a concert in germany (living in austria)
>we often drove to concerts italy,france etc
>after the third band i said im sleepy im going back to the car and sleep
>she says ok alright ill come to the car when concert is over
>sure
>when we drove home she was sleeping
>arrived 6am in the morning in hometown
>go to bed instantly
>ff 2 months
>she left me
>she met her new boyfriend at this concert
>mfw
she literally met him the first time on the concert
she met him the first time on the concert

Attached: 1562242328110.jpg (705x786, 44K)

You're lucky

how

Attached: 1554462913230.jpg (1722x1722, 1.91M)

Mark her as a nope. And start working 60hrs a week for a year something physical that will leave you drained.

Delete social media during this time. You basically want to remove yourself from checking in on her. Keep important contacts

>Delete social media during this time.
never had

Attached: 1563998833700.png (273x302, 107K)

bitches come and go.

4 years is a long time. It will take a while before you heal. Do you have friends/family to talk with? A guy has a hard time opening up; sometimes you just need to hang with a friend. I agree with other op; keep busy at work as well as the gym.

This guy gets it

Depends on the impact, if you can handle it that's fine. But if you become super depressed if you see a smiling pics of them. It's better to force remove yourself completely for the time being.

4 years and proposed marriage isn't 4 months. Think of it as a money investment you'd be pretty disappointed if it didn't work out. Stack that now with an emotional connection.

Bump

Sorry man but you just learned an important lesson about women.

Ignore all these cucks telling you to talk to your mommy about your feelings and delete your social media, you must get your vengeance, find a way and settle the score, give that bitch and her somali bull a lesson they'll never forget

Attached: la_luz_extinguido.jpg (720x1148, 114K)

1 what she did to you she'll do to that concert bf. And when she starts talking to you say no. Even if you have no gf you still say no.

Train image user is suggesting you be the crazy ex.

Even if concert bf dumps her and comes crying back to you. Gotta nope right outta there

If you gave her a ring or something expensive and you still have the receipt. You go get that back

you dodged a bullet, OP
she probably would've been unfaithful anyways, so at least you've been rid of her
now man the fuck up and better yourself, Yea Forumsro
bitches don't mean shit, so go out, heal yourself, then find someone better

gl OP

Fuck this passive faggotry, set their house on fire you nigger faggot jew, you are a man goddamnit, prove that you come from the same country as the greatest man ever

op here, she isnt with her concert bf anymore. she tried to apologize but i told her to fuck off

Attached: 1558632011976.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Well, I'd take back that proposal first of all. Then, I'd realize she's euro trash and I could find me another one just about anywhere, so I'd go find me one, a poor one who appreciates daddy for whatever daddy tells her to appreciate him for. I'd swap em out about every two years or when they start looking worn. She did you a favor, fuck her ass go live life.

Bro fuck that bitch, you basically lost a girl that stay with a guy for 4 years, marry him and then leaves him for a random guy meeted at a concert, you'll be fine, get over it

good on you, Yea Forumsro
checked

who is the greatest man ever

Also this guy is goddam right

SATAN TRIPS OF TRUTH

Attached: 1546903839652.jpg (728x546, 52K)

is this where you say you didnt take any nudes, or she didnt send you any after four years and wont post them now that she cucked you? or are we going to keep pretending this is real

Good your all set. You settled your own thread

i bet you are american

Attached: 1558242442719.jpg (839x655, 32K)

Feelsbadman

yes im american. are you muslim where nudes are haram? or infidelity? dont you stone and rape to teach them a lesson

did you even read the first post
so you would know here iam from tyrone

Attached: 1558971999604.jpg (480x477, 37K)

mudslimes are everywhere dipshit. and then why when i mention you being a beta bitch without nudes when being cucked, you automatically assume im an alpha american

>Roasties
Did she at least wait with fucking him until she left you?