How come Yea Forums hasn't destroyed the meme stone??

How come Yea Forums hasn't destroyed the meme stone??

Everyone agrees, all it would take would be a 'lil splash o' vinegar and the whole stone would melt like a sugar cube in a hot coffee.

Attached: anb8mDq_700b.jpg (700x905, 127K)

what kind of vinegar? I have a handful of malt packets, should be more than powerful enough to dissolve 10 tons of stone.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Yea Forums was never a community. Anonymous used to be, but they were gutted by faggotry many years ago.

So, you're claiming to be enlightened?

If you think that stone weighs 10 tons you are truly fucking retarded.

Bumping for epicness

Holy fucking shit.

Let me just grab my barrel of vinegar from the vinegar factory in vinegarland and hop on my vinegar plane to a quarry in spain

Are you being ironic on purpose?

no im pretty sure he lives in vinegarland

If anything, he's being unironic.

Attached: 343.jpg (596x628, 44K)

Bump

Don't you think it would make more sense to use pure hydrochloric acid? Vinegar is typically just 5-20% acetic acid, so it's not really ideal for dissolving limestone compared to hydro which eats metal. Why does it have to be an inferior solution like vinegar??

forgot pic

Attached: nc0515n-lg.jpg (800x800, 22K)

Cause there would be no proof they actually got the stone, just a video of someone pouring vinegar on the ground where the stone was presumably buried. In order to be sure they got it it'd have to be unearthed, which is way too much effort.

Anonymous was never a fucking community you degenerate trashbag. Anonymous was a loose group of rouge computer spergs that decided to troll some shitty organizations and people. They never had a "leader" or some secret forum boards or some stupid shit like that. Fuckwads decided to try and take credit and be edgy by posting "Le V face" and posting "I did it :)" everywhere. Kill yourself.

let's do it boys

How fucking stupid are you?

They said in the youtube video it HAS to be vinegar.

Besides, it's nearly impossible to get your hands on real acid. And do you know how expensive that shit is?

vinegar is cheap.

Attached: Shekels.jpg (300x147, 15K)

Bump

I use it to balance the ph in my pool. It's not that expensive. It would make a ton of smoke though.

Well if someone lived in Spain it would be easier but how do we 100% sure it’s disolved? Best thing is for someone who live near by to pour vinegar on it everyday or somthing stronger

This

> " How come Yea Forums hasn't destroyed the meme stone?? ..." ;

Because Yea Forums hasn't been overpopulated by deranged retards since
> " Yea Forums-day "
nearly thirteen years ago.

NORMIE REEEE INTERNET HISTORIAN REEEE

wow dumbass sounds like you dont know anything about science, vinegar is a way more powerful acid than you stupid pool cleaning chemical and its the best for dissolving stone how stupid are you

going to the middle of the Spanish desert cost money and effort. no actual person that uses Yea Forums cares enough to do anything. people only do shit if its free and effortless

The fuck? I can buy muriatic acid at hardware stores for literally hundreds of miles in any direction.

Yeah probably because you have a special license.

For the rest of us it's basically impossible to get our hands on it. Without a doubt they will photocopy your driver's license if you ask for anything in the locked case behind the counter such as real acid. We need to find someone retarded enough to give their name and take the hit and go to jail for us.

>We need to find someone retarded enough
found him

Operation:
V.I.N.I.G.G.E.R.
Violently
Incinerate
the
Necrotic
of
Grand
Gaul
Erected
by
Retards

Attached: IMG_20190315_125327.jpg (247x301, 13K)

Would cider vinegar work? I think it has more acid than white vinegar

Attached: images (25).jpg (258x195, 9K)

I cant tell if youre just pretending to be retarded or if you are just that stupid.

Acetic acid dissolves limestone better than any other acid, dumbass. Vinegar is more than powerful to destroy a 20 ton block.

Attached: 1566261545374.jpg (1080x1350, 91K)

it doesn't.
and it's more expensive.
just go with white.
stay away from the dirty stuff.
;)

It probably weighs more than 20000 lbs just saying