What's a easy as fuck way to make some money?

what's a easy as fuck way to make some money?

Uber and Lyft come to mind

Attached: 246x0w.jpg (246x246, 6K)

>be a female
>cam

fuck I'd be the biggest fucking whore out there with the way they are making such easy money

From what I've heard uber and lyft aren't all that great. Also depends on the are you live in too

in my town Uber is pretty fucking dead, lyft is a little better but not by much you gotta work like Saturday night to make any type of money.

bump

bumping

Attached: 1561234368653.jpg (800x800, 105K)

Already working two shit jobs while going to school. Give answer.

what two jobs my nig?

Well, it is easy as fuck, but more of a way to lose money than make it. Recently moved and couldn't find a job so I started driving with Uber in a city with 200k+ people. Made below minimum wage and only if I stayed at it all day. If I went out for an hour or two to try and make a little extra cash, I usually ended up losing money. The few Youtubers I've watched that Uber say the majority of their income is from referrals, not actually driving. Also bump cause I haven't been able to make rent for two months and could use some ideas for money lmao.

I work valet at a hotel and security at night. Either dealing with full blown chads or crackheads everyday

holy fuck that sounds like shit, do you make good money at least?

Shit like Grubhub is perfect for anons. You have minimum contact with other people and you're all by yourselves; plus at least with Grubhub you could totally cheat the system and sit in a dead zone and get paid 10 bucks an hour for doing literally nothing

Just don't do that trick TOO often or they'll catch on

which of the food apps is the best IYO user?

Murder and steal retard, do it to someone you hate. Make it long and slow

wtf

are you new here?

one bump i need money nigga

Donate plasma you will make more than you do driving an illegal cab

How much is it per session? Do I need plasma?

Dont you need plasma?

depends on your Weight but for me it is 25 first visit of the week 50 on the Second plus a bonus usually for you 6th 7th and 8th visit

How much do you weight plasma kun? Can I donate daily?

It's 2019. You can be a girl if you want to, user.

Anyway to make money from cams as a guy?

force your sister to do it

I cant just show my pooper?

sure, if you take hormones first

Fuckkk

download instacart. go shopping for people. made 80 bucks in a few hours. including tips.
you have to set aside money or you'll owe the irs, though. 8% is magic number.

make up a resume, work history, and references. apply to low end jobs. 20-30k a year. they never check your background for that shit. most employers don't unless it's a skilled field, government, or some sort of managerial position.

I got tired of waiting weeks/months to hear from employers. so I did this. worked.
sort jobs based on posting date. you're more likely to get a call from the latest postings.

following up works sometimes. but many places are like "wtf just wait for the call or email"

Grocery shopping is shit though

>i may have to do things i don't like to make money
GL paying rent

By that I meant I heard nothing but horror stories about grocery delivery places. Particularly favor