>wife 25
>wife has recently started extreme anxiety treatments
>clonazepamandantdepresives.exe
>gets better
>has recently started friendship with my best friend
>we had a couple of loud fights because she feels I don’t understand her
>best friend supposedly does
>get jelly
>we have less and less sex because we are busy with a new business and are tresting her stuff
>I have type 1 diabetes and hace recently started to take more care of it because of 30s
>too much stress
>wife talks about being demisexual
>bf is allegadely demisexual too
>I think he only likes the attention
>the bastard is my age and is trying to bang a 18yr old
>wife gets interested in that drama cuz he is now her best friend
>I have been trying to have sex with her two days in a row now and she falls asleep
>think I am about to get cucked

Pic related, its her right now

Attached: 72412416-9886-4DCA-B7B3-2C296722B534.jpg (3264x2448, 1.27M)

No big loss lmao, your wife looks like a non-passable trap from the back. Gross lmao.

OP you are gonna get cucked

Better start reading some cuck tutorials. Yout bestfriend is a total retard and shouldnt be your best friend at all

force it bro. Fuck her right in the pussy and be a man. Don't even yell or scream. Just fuck. Then be like that everyday. Be dominate but don't say much.

Or post more of her like the cuck you’re going to be

Better position

Thanks user.
Why you think that?

Attached: FDCBCB1E-7B13-45AB-80A1-DB44AB76675D.jpg (3264x2448, 902K)

you are disgustingly hairy, fat and pale. kys

Start being hostile about this guy, let her know you dont like him and you dont like her hanging out with him. He sounds like a douche. You need to spend more time with her than she does with him. Also remind her why youre married in the first place. Be fun and exciting to be around and dominate the situation. Women pretend like they dont want that, but really she is begging to be controlled. It will either end with you stopping her from seeing this guy or she will sleep with him and you will find out.

Hopefully she hasnt already fucked him and emasculated you.

I am actually 15 pounds underweight

1. fuck her brains out asap
2. make an honest effort at understanding her better and make sure she knows it, don't just fight
3. spend more time with her, make sure you spend more time with her than she does with your supposed best friend
4. if he makes a move, kill that fucker dead

Thanks a lot user
Really

What no time stamp?
It's already too late, she's moving on.

Theres like 2cm of OPs skin in the picture lmao

You mean i’m already yesterday’s news?

Time stamp for explanation.

Yeha, i difnt cut it, dont care

"diabetes"
Lose some weight you fat faggot

then someone else is fucking her in that pic, fatty

Show her face and then we'll really be able to tell you what to do

the fact that you're asking Yea Forums means you've already lost.
rip

also she's a whore, should probly dump her and film it so we can at least enjoy that

She rolled and was waking up so it took me a while

Attached: D5434C98-0669-4357-A83B-F596213CBA00.jpg (3264x2448, 1.05M)

I wish i could, user
I fucking love her...
i have been a slut my whole life, but I really love this bitch

She's having an emotional affair. Basically he is meeting her emotional and mental needs and is being her friend. When this happens it leaves you with less and less emotions between you and will drive you apart with or without sex involved and is far worse than her just riding dick for fun. Soon she will have no room in her heart to love you.
The sex you're not getting is because she's guilty.

Not fat b/
I wight 64kg (141lbs) and 179height
I am actually underweight

Attached: 7009F09C-1344-4A64-88F9-334F1FECFEBC.jpg (1280x960, 225K)

So what do I do?

Quit posting you, keep posting her.
pics = replies.

Dump the trash and go pick up the 18 yro ....show that the dick and the bag whos boss!!!

Ready those camera's and get the divorce papers ready.

Here

Attached: D4AF23F6-696C-46ED-AD88-DA22342A7219.jpg (951x1218, 104K)

She's too young to be married to an old boring fuck like you. Let her go.

Thank you.
You only have one chance, in the end you're going to have to make her choose between him and you and you're going to have to cut him out of your life.

Cause he know he be cucking you in a months time, plus if you feel unconfortable he should respect you

Get out

So he is demisexual and wants to fuck a 18yo? Wtf dude, your gf is full of shit, end it already

.. unless you're ok whit them having sex.

Yeah better cut that shit out or she will be hooking up with him soon if. It already have. Don’t let her play that he understands or best friend crap. Take back what is your if it isn’t already lost

No clue what demisex means, not about to google your bullshit. Gtfo

demisexual isn’t anything, it’s literally just referring to a healthy romantic relationship, with everyone else being some level of sexually dysfunctional

>wife has recently started extreme anxiety treatments
I'm not surprised. She's married to a middle aged faggot.

excuses, excuses.
find your balls, OP.

>demisexual
It's means a person will feel no sexual attraction to someone unless a strong friendship exists first. It's a pathway to becoming asexual, which his wife is headed toward.

Maybie she doesnt feel strongly connected to me? Thats why we no sex?

Exactly. There needs to be a strong friendship bond (friends before lovers) for her to feel sexual attraction to you. If that has been lost, your marriage is not going to last. She's trying to tell you that you are not filling that role. I guess you know who is now.

when is the last time you flirted with her or taken her on a date, maybe did something you used to do before marriage?