White anons only

White anons only,
What race of women are you generally most attracted to?

Attached: 52764765_261509988068388_5537335533800287934_n.jpg (1080x1350, 159K)

asian

Attached: 90150_sunghi-062407-p07-pt2_019_123_581lo.jpg (2000x1299, 270K)

Any race as long as they’re young and fit. And not black.

But I’d only consciously breed with a white woman.

red hair, with chokebal neck

middle-eastern chicks are god-tier. maybe czech or russian chicks after that but are way too unfaithful to ever marry.

Attached: emily-feature1-1068x623.jpg (1068x623, 148K)

White is what I’m primarily attracted to. Though I have dated a Hispanic chick who was pretty cute, wouldn’t mind a qt Asian, and wouldn’t mind a one night stand with a cute niggress (wouldn’t date though)

Middle eastern as in Jew or Arab? Both? Because the girl you posted is a Jew.

Attached: Emily-Ratajkowski-Feet-2885337.jpg (4769x3296, 1.46M)

Whites only for marriage. This means no azns, including slavs.

from anywhere sandier and east of west europe...specific enough? all brown sand chicks. specifically, yea jews are hot, but i love lebanese and iranian chicks (from experience) but all are good.

In order:
Cauc
Latina
Arctic Native
Middle E / Jew
Asian
East Indian
Black (getting sketchy here)
Aboriginal (I'm being ignorantly optimistic)

1. pale white
2. jap
3. light black
bottom: tanned beach girls

You prefer them over white women?

Attached: 1565890797801.jpg (1632x2448, 1.39M)

i can get behind this

Asian
Latino
Slav

redheaded whites.

meh. ive dated enough white women and latins to not get excited anymore. its mostly whites, latins and blacks in my part of LA. actually, not even many blacks.

So you're done with white women and now prefer middle eastern ladies. Interesting.

Attached: 143vpuye4zq21.jpg (1699x2048, 318K)

Attached: picunrelated.jpg (1600x900, 135K)

*more accurate answer: when i go for white chicks (like in the last 5 years) i like them to be a little on the unique side: super pale, super petite, ginger, goth, etc. i live around mostly super white beach chicks are, swear to god, retarded and fuck blacks cause beach chicks are low key hood rats.

Jew girls
Asian girls
White girls
Latina girls
Arab girls
Indian girls
Black girls

Attached: 1559229456623.jpg (1870x2100, 603K)

not done with white chicks, just dont chase after them anymore. if im gonna put the effort in, its usually for something a little more exotic, but that shit takes money and time and ive been at this game for years so my expectations are well-adjusted. i still like white chicks, but they are rarely worth the persuit.

Are the ones that fuck blacks hot or fat and gross?

SUPER over asian chicks. they account for a small percentage of what my dicks been in, and account for a larger percentage of my sexual dissapointment. super lame in bed and kinda desperate.

of the friends i know, i guess kinda hot, but in a trashy short of way. its lazy beach chicks and brohoes that think hip hop culture is dope so they fuk blacks all the while trynna find a white boy's life to hijack cause they got no real future. fucking losers.

Black Queens

Mah nigga

Attached: 1563724756021.jpg (900x1200, 108K)

*smoke break, faggots, dont bore eachother to death

Attached: 1474988357701.jpg (2253x3000, 844K)

Attached: Arianny-Celeste-Feet-3013770.jpg (2943x3072, 1.27M)

I practically raped the last Asian chick I was with. She thanked me afterwards and called me up for another round. The sex was meh, but the experience was memorable. Hapas are my favorite so far. Also big stronk women. Making a woman twice your size whimper and beg for cock is quite an experience.

Attached: 78978_sunghi-011007-p02_019_123_514lo.jpg (1350x2000, 312K)

Attached: 1557807153900.jpg (2532x3522, 1.04M)

Honestly I wouldn't mind any girl, I'd love someone to cuddle with that is smaller than me

anglo or germanic followed by southern slavs

I'm attracted to any race that is attractive but I would never breed with a nignog. Anyone else is fine as long as my kids will be attractive. My being happy with a good person is more important than keeping my genes pure (again, except nignogs). Pretty people always get the best stuff and the most breaks and perks in life so, who cares beyond that. Anyway, white+almost anything = attractive kids (usually) so as long as I have kids with a decent looking girl, should be ok. My current gf is arab and an ex-miss [state name] so, should be all good if we end up with kids.

If I had to pick though, I'd say I find myself attracted to white mostly... specifically russian/east european (dunno if thats slavic or not, I dont think it is but I dunno). Hungary, Czech, West russian, Fin.... god damn some of those girls are so perfect its unbelievable.

(secretly have curry fever, have met a few stunning indian girls and god almighty I would have internal strife if I could bury my face in their ass holes)

jesus...ok, dude. i mean, whatever you're into. i didnt' have such, um, exciting experiences w/them.

Here’s the Hispanic chick I dated. She was an illegal from Guatemala. She was crazy in the head but crazy in bed too. One of the wettest girls I’ve ever fucked. Didn’t taste half bad either.

Attached: 241FB261-3AA6-4DF7-B1B8-5D316D034C1E.jpg (788x855, 107K)

Attached: Kazakhstan_1488.jpg (1080x1309, 92K)

Black women, I pretty much wouldn't consider anything else at this point, and I have my African dream woman so I'm all set

You a kang

Attached: 1515050329966.jpg (3000x2000, 1.01M)

Same thinking. White + everything except for blacks will make good offspring but the key is the both parents must be good looking too. Even if black chick is good looking you may end up with a goblin looking creature with black person hair but white skin and simile things. Take the curry pill, north western Indians look Arabic.

White bitches only.
#masterace

Attached: photo-of-richard-pryor-photo-by-michael-ochs-archivesgetty-images.jpg (859x1200, 107K)

White+ Asian

Attached: 1492663541659.jpg (1536x2048, 276K)

White + Hispanic

Attached: itbe63vraj631.jpg (1276x2048, 1.48M)

White + Jew

Attached: 1559417801590.jpg (1668x1668, 235K)

Middle eastern/Arab, too bad 90% need to wear bags over their heads and bodies

Attached: tiddies.jpg (388x732, 86K)

Black and latinas
But I like my men white

>take the curry pill
Oh I would have if I could have... went out with a knock out tiny 100lb indian chick with (had to be, but never confirmed) fake tits and a stunning face, made out with her a few times but that was all (one time her mom called her while we were out and I said something near by, she freaked out and told me to be quiet lol) I assume her dating a white guy was frowned upon by her parents so she ended up ghosting me soon thereafter. but shiiit that was a so disappointing. ever since then i'd have a thing for indian chicks. sucks though, the cute ones are ultra rare.

that still bums me to this day. I still have her number....

Her parents might have been uncomfortable with the fact that you don't shit in the street.

sand people chicks
latin
slavic

In order
Asian
Latina
White
Arab
Black

very dark skinned african women. and im talking fucking real dark, not some nicki minaj fake nigger shit

possible lmao but her family was wealthy af, she herself was from the bramtpon/toronto area. shit ton of indians there, totally westernized (her I mean, dunno bout the parents). She definitely struck me as an 'ashamed of my culture' type.

Attached: 5gr5soi4oup21.jpg (1024x768, 93K)

Attached: sunghi-011508-p07_023.jpg (2000x1587, 399K)

Attached: 6ee2a97d15e3d865041cf4dfa68d59c2.jpg (3547x4729, 1.54M)

In order

Sand chicks : meaning Arab and Jew
Slavic
Latina

Side note :
a mix of Sand niggerette & white can often be the hottest thing on the planet though. Bones points for that. Reallly good. Best of the best if it worked out.

Latina & white also mix very well.

Interestingly, mix of aboriginals & white not only elevates the species into the human race, there seems to be a high change of it producing hot fuck toys.

Very precariously as full blood aboriginals are sexually repulsive just like other wild life.

Attached: 7f0fa59e51e475a10c6c02f0c5f42d32.jpg (1197x1503, 272K)

ma man

Asian but I would never have kids with one. Not for my sake but for the kid's.

she looks crazy in head and bed

any stories on that ? both head & bed ?

Quit falling for r/hapas bullshit. Most of those are full Asians larping trying to make White men and Asian women not want to hook up.

Most hapas are normal.

agree with this sentiment.

daughters would win and life but the sons... cursed for life

Im going to have a black to prove that white people are inferior by killing 10 thousands of my generations due to my inferior genes. And im gunna trigger white supremacist faggots

why bad for kids ?

holy fuck that hair

Attached: 1367330562497.gif (285x284, 1.94M)

Surprised at all the white dudes picking middle eastern girls over white girls

Attached: J5Y0-hlZ-YROR-kKBKv_U9LBQ7bq1lm4HAKxaOytykE.jpg (1080x1350, 191K)

the is a really dumb reason to curse your entire bloodline for the rest of eternity...

100% with you on black girls/women. Since my wife (white redhead) passed away 5 years ago I’ve been with 20+ black girls, no white.

Me to thought I was the only one

Does the general taboo and dismissal of black women make them exciting to you?

Attached: 1560889703712.jpg (1080x1243, 107K)

>aboriginals & white
lmao no. why would you do this to your kids, youre supposed to love them

WHY the FUCK is no one saying ITALIAN?? Their women are so fucking HOT

Attached: Valentina-Nappi-Gallery.jpg (800x1200, 49K)

asians or whites.
A female happa would be perfect.
pic related.

Attached: goddesses.jpg (736x765, 139K)

She's hot but too bad she's a mudshark.

White.

I would only fuck mixes that came out good

not breed with an animal like in pic

Attached: p9 aboriginal women.jpg (640x428, 50K)

I think you posted that pic as an argument for italian, but really its exact reason why no one has said italian.

sure they can be hot (not the one you posted, lol) but... eh. typical white chicks but with the crazy/bitchy dialed up to 11.

i dated a cute as fuck redhead italian with ice blue eyes. she was religious AND acted like she was straight out of jersey shore. horrible combo. never again.

They are included in the white category

not really thought about that. Pretty hot, but also pretty white

just looks full blown white

Asian women are easily the most attractive of all races at their best, but at their worst they're probably the least attractive. There's hardly a middle ground with Asian bitches.

Attached: ac1e1f2.jpg (1357x1816, 361K)

Do you prefer them over white women?

Generally yes, I find them more enjoyable to be around and they seem to have more varying interests.

they all have the same blank face few features

not ugly not great

also they need to introduce a razor to the vajayjay

Its funny, with all the shit posting about white girls who date non whites, its actually white guys who date outside their race more than white girls do.

Someone posted some data that proved this but I didn't save it.

Attached: 3546456745675.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

Lmaooo W

The thing is, we don't date nigresses.
Now fuck off, spic boi

generally (in € at least) arab/muslim chicks rarely date outside their race.

Their dad, brothers would give her a beating

Even talking to a white dude on the street is trouble. Neighbourhood always full of muslims and they all know each other from local mosque

most of you guys are racist fucks, I bet your all closet racist

I'm white, not a spic. And I know that white guys don't date negresses.
>don't want their daughters dating white guys
>move to a majority white country

mostly white. sometimes middle eastern (green eyes only), and the OCCASIONAL asian

>you're*
Dumb nigger

White>asian>latina>>everything else>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>niggers

The highest interracial marriage in the US is white guy/Latina girl followed by white guy/Asian girl

lmao I'm pretty certain nobody but someone with a mental tweak that would make them that way would ever want to fuck a nigger

I know. They think daughters would burn in muslim hell if marry christian or worse, an atheist

My muslim forman at work even forbid me to talk to muslim female colleges my age. "Those girls are not for € guys, that's not right"

Tie between black girls and asian girls.

What if they married a white muslim? It's not like they don't exist.

Any woman with black hair it seems, but mostly Asian. All of these three are fantastic.

Attached: 02ni5h77su8e.jpg (1920x1080, 670K)

Thats racist, take it to HR, sue

Niggerfucker

dumb white man that wants to fuck their own relative

You seriously if I could get laid I'd be on Yea Forums?

they exist do but I never met one. Very rare. They must have arab wife by default. Because almost where are you gonna find white muslim wife

Sue

you can't sue people for farting here

There are also black muslims to be fair.

Paki projection

Attached: lol.png (818x576, 437K)

yes but kinda rare. White muslim women is more rare though

Hard mode question-
I know there are some white guys that prefer non white girls over white girls, but are there any white guys that are just generally not attracted to white women and don't date them at all?

Just curious..

Black.

Attached: 50754513_375601509923571_1953178941003756171_n.jpg (1080x1313, 124K)

Based and checked.

the shit posting is black guys with white chicks. its shitposting because its really rare and gives a false impression.

as a white guy, I've found white chicks are BY. FAR. the hardest to attract and keep happy. They want absolutely everything and want to give absolutely nothing.

could spend all day theorizing why white chicks are like this, but as far as theory why nonwhite chicks like white guys, mine is because dating in their own race/realm the guys are shit (in my case arab, 99.9% of arab guys are absolute shit tier human scum and come from a background where the men treat the women like property so the women are desperate (assuming they can get over the social stigma of dating outside the religion) to get a guy that treats them like an actual person)

really though, I'm a pretty good looking guy and white chicks are the hardest to get/keep, unless you can give them the moon they are not happy or satisfied. I'm sure there are white girls out there that don't need as much, but thats just my frustrated experience.

Pretty thorough, user.

Attached: zvx4yuu860x21.jpg (640x1136, 116K)

Is Arab pussy better than white pussy? I mean, does it look better? Is it tighter? Wetter?

any brown chicks, south east asian, latina or mixed black chics. brown girls have superior feet

Attached: 1566256135370.jpg (750x1000, 109K)

>buttblasted nignog cuz everyone being honest about not wanting to be with black people
if you want to make that racist, then yeah. everyone is racist. line up next to the HAES girls that get pissed no one wants fat chicks either.

Attached: lel23.gif (309x300, 1.25M)

forbidding you to talk to people because of different race/religion is hardly 'farting' lol, I can't think of a better reason TO sue, are you fuckin kidding?

They’ve probably had less dick, so yeah.

more the other way around for me. I like arab girls.

Plenty of them here in €

But different social circles and also arab girls get beatings from family if they date € guy

so I end up dating white girls. Still plenty of hot white girls... but really ike arab girl looks

Im painfully average and have managed to attract 8/10 or 9/10 (non-westernised) middle eastern women, shit doesn’t make much sense really. I haven’t had a relationship with a white girl for nearly 10 years and don’t really miss it either, I just go where I’m wanted.

>I haven’t had a relationship with a white girl for nearly 10 years and don’t really miss it either,
based

Attached: 4ej67siarrs21.jpg (2048x1538, 455K)

Honestly, no not really. A vagina is a vagina it seems in my exp. (except black, those have nappy pubes, only race that have pussies like that...)

From the PNW. Lot of Asians around here. Always thought their women were better looking so thats all I've ever dated.

I'm white and never been with a white girl. Only Asian American girls.

dude USA is unique in it's culture of people suing each other for the smallest things

that shit doesn't fly anywhere else in the world

Filing a complaint for that, people would simply laugh and say, this is for real problems kid

And if I would be a case, forman would just say I never said such things in court,

and the judge would make sure I had to pay the costs of that whole lawsuit red tape because I wasted taxpayer money otherwise

If a white person told a non white to stay away from white women at work he would be fired on the spot.

for you guys and the other euro folks curious about the influx of arab chicks, take it from someone that lives near Dearborn (largest... or was the largest until recently... arab community outside the middle east, google it) chicks with families fresh off the boat (FOBs, or boaters) are the ones that'll beat their daughters for looking at a white guy. Here in the Dearborn area (I'm not in dearborn but nearby) they've had some number of years/decades to acclimate, let their kids go to school, etc with whites and they aren't so crazy about it. They know theyre in america, they cant beat their kids like that* and its kind of inevitable that their kid'll date around. Many arab girls here don't wear the headscarf, and its 100% on the decline, very few second-gen arab people are practicing muslims and even fewer are doing all the muslim-y things like hijabs and whatever else.

Fresh off the boat people are gonna take a while before theyre not acting like they're still in arabia, but I guarantee you those girls are wishing they could talk to you without getting beaten.

*some still do

depends on how many witnesses but it would me a bigger deal then other way around yes

because racism of course is only one way

USA is where you can sue someone for your own fuck up. What you (or they) are describing is not that. I 1000% guarantee you, if you raised that in court, you would have a case. Read your laws carefully. If the laws say "arab guy can say whatever they want" well then, maybe not, but I really doubt it says that.

Have you fugged any?

Attached: hnaas3lakvz01.jpg (1122x2208, 137K)

my too-pretty-for-my-doofy-ass arabian qtp2t

Attached: AEEA022948.jpg (895x1000, 383K)

I know some arab girls from back in school. Sure they say they look at white guys

But they also say their family would never allow them to date white guys

They are all very religious but most of them don't wear a scarf. ALtough it's on the rise now

Most of them are here for 2 or 3 generations, they came when we had jobs to fill in the cole mines, 40 - 30 years ago they closed the mines, and fresh "of the boat arabs" are a lot more rare now.

Pretty much all of them are still very religious, also the 2 -3 generation ones here

I, (the not Dearborn guy) did. Had a Moroccan and Tunisian girl once. Just one night stand

They were both very open, very playful in bed. Very into it, not shy at all, very energetic in bed Really good

nah no proof wouldn't stand.. ppl take it less seriously, stuff like that

also because its arab rasism on white makes it a lot harder. I know that is total BS but it's like that

plus I also don't care to sue for little things like thaT. I also get along pretty good with said formen, despite that

also I still talk to the arab girls anyway most of the time

Well, I guess I meant the difference between outwardly muslim like wearing the hijab and never letting a man see their hair or skin (or not), versus feeling shamed by their entire family for dating a nonmuslim.

Muslim/arab guys still very much run the show in their communities, and they will ABSOLUTELY give their women a ton of shit for doing anything a 'proper muslim girl' shouldn't do, including a white guy.

the FOB girls generally wouldn't dare risk bringing that wrath upon themselves, whereas the 2nd and 3rd gen ones will and, while they still feel bad and guilty about it to varying degrees, its not enough to overcome their wanting/being with a white guy

>wearing a scarf is on the rise
where the hell are you? total opposite here in the dearborn area. sure, plenty still do but its WAY down.

so get a little pocket recorder, directly disobey your faggotass foreman and get him on record giving you shit about it.

boom shakalaka, goodby douche boss AND sweet bonus check. Seriously though, it shouldn't take long to get him on record if he's really adamant about not letting you do that. Time to teach that faggot a lesson he aint in arabia anymore

Whatever hole presents itself

Caucasian and Latina.

Mechelen, Belgium

Ever since the terrorist attacks, more tension. More scarfs. More right wing politicians

It's everywhere. I also hear similar things from friends living in Paris & Marseille

Only attracted to Caucasian.

Based

Attached: 7F076069-3A98-4AA5-B852-6B98171552A2.png (593x395, 572K)

Which would you say you like more if you had to choose?

I pretty much get along with formen though. Only sometimes have a falling out with him, about other work stuff

having a blast pissing him off talking to the arab girls from time to time.

HE even creeps on one of the arab girls, trying to talk to her extremely cringe way. He is 40+ she 19

Attached: Arianny-Celeste-Feet-2862211.jpg (1080x804, 113K)

the more-hijabs thing is a reaction to all the right wing-ness youre saying? That seems counter intuitive.

well, to each their own I guess. I don't care how much I get along with them, double standard shit like that makes me see red.

What ever race they are from age 9 to 12, except blacks. I don’t fuck niggers.

Yes... I remember thinking the same thing when it started

Used to be you almost never saw a full on burka / niqab thing. Now you always see a few if you go to a big city

don't know what the deal is / how come

a lot more racism memes also it seems

Latinas, Middle Eastern, Slavic, Asian.

the more religious the more retarded shit that pops up

better of without it

I dont give a shit as long as they're good looking, although I've dated around and noticed that black women are more aggressive (in both the good and bad ways), hispanic women are more dramatic, and that white girls are more paranoid

ya that does not compute

Attached: 1296496803975.jpg (500x333, 90K)

>middle eastern girls over white girls again
Lol wow this thread

Attached: bq8pp80y1zo21.jpg (575x848, 81K)

ME girls are generally more subissive.
White girls are prettier, but they come with a shit ton of entitlement.

I noticed you put Latinas first. Do you find them more attractive than white girls?

Attached: nslUKtvI-CSF6aF_0xFv1gGZguzygC9DLVictj7MsWw.jpg (1080x1350, 90K)

>bitching about religion
>reddit spacing
I bet you like pic related user

Attached: 75f657riug521.jpg (576x803, 90K)

In general, I find Latinas prep themselves with makes a whole lot more. They can be very disappointing the day after. But yes, they're more attractive at the outset. And they have much sexier body language.

*makeup

yes totally look like that

sensitvvve soul

Attached: 1563314872682.jpg (477x479, 39K)

what are you even getting at

Attached: 394B1E47-1FBF-44F6-8116-1640EF673D81.jpg (406x640, 88K)

What video is this? Name of the Asian girl?

sauce?

Would any of you impregnate a non white girl?

Attached: Image-11.jpg (1125x1401, 181K)

Based ginger lover

yes when am like 35, if no drama relationship established

Hot. I like hot women. Race is irrelevant.

Cringe

i have fucked the everloving shit outta conservative muslim women and i'm a white guy.

it's very doable.

I don't see color, I just see pussy

anything except blacks

Attached: 1543389738184.jpg (1079x1349, 88K)

I've been this way for a while now, but I really only like white chicks who've been with black guys.

>leftist humor
Cringe

Jewish
Iranian
Arab
Latina
Indian
Hapa
Asian
Mulatto
White
Black

Feel free to ask me about any that I've left off.

Nice list

Attached: AA1459ED-7AC7-4549-AE25-6552D5790252.jpg (1400x2100, 346K)

Black girls are way above the competition guys, that's just fact.

Stop bait posting

love this sweetheart

Attached: 1.jpg (847x1094, 480K)

Many thanks!

Attached: 65672035_1316296735202135_255020052636499968_n.jpg (750x749, 72K)

Not even bait, I genuinely believe it. Their body proportions are much better than white and certainly asian

Human

I notice you also put middle eastern girls above white girls lol. That’s like almost this entire thread. Had no idea white guys likes them that much.

Why would you be surprised? White chick are great starter girls but you eventually gotta graduate to something better.

Jews and Arabs are the same thing dumbass.

Bro! Italian indoor pole vaulting! Google that shit: SOLD!

Asian, Japanese or Korean in particular then Caucasian, Italian in particular.

I’ve had yellow fever since I was 11 or 12. Not exclusively, but I always came back to Asians and eventually married one. Been married almost 20 years now, last white girl I fucked was in ‘95. If I had to go back and do it all again I’m not sure I would change anything - nothing specifically against white girls, but American girls have gone way, way downhill since the 90’s. Goddamn shame.

Attached: 24C95451-39F1-4D7D-BCCB-AA115D688F1F.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Hard to choose but I think I've fallen for more women that have been Latina or a mix of Caucasian and Latina.

Double standards exist, dum dum

Black, don't even need to think twice

Mia Khalifa is a shit tier ME girl. Doesn't even look Lebanese, she looks Indian. She is highly overrated

Black

You're wrong. Ashkenazi Jews are basically Eastern European. Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish, etc. There are less than 2 million Mizrahi (ethnically Middle Eastern) Jews and over 10 million Ashkenazim.

i want to breed an asian

Attached: kristenchink.png (427x929, 663K)

I honestly don't give a fuck who anyone else dates/marries/fucks. None of my business and doesn't affect me in any way.

Aside from being white, they age rapidly and poorly. Except for Sophia. Gotta have an exception to prove the rule.

Attached: Loren_Various_00122.jpg (2056x2092, 870K)

one paki slut that i want to cum in

Attached: 43984350_1953399458069256_2216587983691814751_n.jpg (1080x1350, 195K)

As a Lebanese person myself. I 100% agree with you. Indian headass

This isn’t Facebook. Virtue signal somewhere else.

1. white
2. latina
3. asian
4t. everything else except black
5. black

that said, im can still be attracted to black girls

dumb question, once they're good looking, slim, proper hygiene, not black then it's cool

white girls are best looking, but entitled as fuck. take forever to get wet and will easily cheat. however they are way easier to get into bed

latin girls age like milk. after 25 its all downhill

middle eastern and indian girls also go downhill, but not as bad. if they don't watch their diet it gets bad really quickly

asians are like white girls in that they're entitled and high maintenance but they are loyal

are you retarded? saying which girls we like the most isnt neccessarily virtue signalling

>discussing what race we like to fuck or fap to
>virtue signaling

Shut the fuck up

The fuck does "what race of women do you want to fuck?" have to do with virtue signaling? Sounds like you're projecting.

FINALLY a white guy who prefers white girls first

Alive ones.

White of course, do I look like a zoophile to you?

Bangladesh

ITALIANS are not WHITE. They are a mixed race. The Roman Empire ruled Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. they were invaded many times by Mongoloians and other far east hoards who came and settled. All mixed into what is now the ITALIANS. That is why some are very dark and some are fair. In my Italian family I have blond hair and blue eyes just like my grandfather Salvatore. My sister was so dark she was often mistaken for a black, just like Teresa my grandmother, and many of my cousins. So yes the most beautiful women are ITALIAN.

Why? They have good looks but that isn't what does it. Unlike the vacuous, vanilla babes we see everywhere, Italian women have STYLE and CHARACTER

Attached: Italian-women-style-4.jpg (564x752, 49K)

Uh, white. Duh lol.

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 179K)

Any pics of said 8/10 9/10 middle eastern chicks user

Fucking mutts all of them

Attached: 2019-08-19 22_16_46-NVIDIA GeForce Overlay.png (1318x834, 623K)

White women have massive fucking egos.
Every white girl ever things she can get Ryan Gosling's attention if she's wearing so-and-so dress and whatever makeup scheme.

White
Hapa
Latina
Asian
Select blacks

agree, mia is probably like half indian

I personally find Slavic women to be the sexiest, followed by middle eastern and latin, even though im dating a half indian girl

Asian, but I end up only able to date whites

white or white mix

No race in specific but fit, tan and dark hair women are the sexiest to me

Why do white guys like brown girls so much?

They're exotic, and with my experience not sluts, like they don't require as much work as white women do

1.White (pale brunettes are best)
2.Latin
3.East Asian
4.Black (don't find attractive)
5.Mixed
6.Indian (ew)

Latinas of course

Attached: isabela-moner-in-a-bikini-07-19-2019-4.jpg (1280x1920, 245K)

This thread turned out to be far more interesting than I expected at the start

probably because a) something different, and b) brown girls are "trading up" to be with a white guy and its nice to be appreciated for what you do, not bend over backward for a chick just to have it be "...sigh. barely enough. i guess"

Attached: 1448210455991.gif (499x315, 481K)

White of course

you are so obnoxious I want to strange you

....ooh, thats why no one likes italian bitches

Attached: 1307236400602.jpg (434x308, 43K)

How much does a jewish movie producer pay to play with this?

something different/safe after being cheated on by a white girl

I notice white guys don’t like black girls but they love brown girls

Persian or northern Hindustani

Black girls are trashy, brown women(middle eastern and light skinned indians) are loyal and not sluts, plus ive been with enough to know that they are kinky as hell since they are repressed

Persian women are the sexiest women, sucks they come from such a repressive society

they're also instantly wet, and come easily

white and black girls you need a buttload of foreplay and lots of clit stimulation, and even then its a toss up

Ive made my brown gf(shes half indian) cum from just foreplay, those women are the best, they are obsessed with their man and will fuck like there is no tomorrow. On weekends my gf is dtf all day long

Petite, green eyed redheads

this here ...can confirm, absolutely. she even surprises me, a 4channer.

Its really disturbing how the population of white women has been so thouroughly destroyed in so many parts of the world that people actually have to resort to streetshitters and isis fleshlights. And you play along...

>bottom: tanned beach girls
are you me?

Italian, a very specific look, too.

>pic related

Attached: 004.jpg (667x1000, 90K)

I find most women attractive in one way or another but generally speaking... the lighter color the skin, the more attractive.

Any other Jewess loving anons in here?

Attached: 60333835_2277193029004718_6194242969521020396_n.jpg (1080x1227, 151K)

Sooo.. italian jews?

Olive skintone and dark hair a lot like middle eastern women

Only when they're mixed with white

Attached: 18wbfbhrxef31.jpg (1200x1788, 387K)

Lol and we're back to the middle eastern girls

Thats what I said, jews...

Abominations

lel

Attached: 38220742_232108764173545_826973009129504768_n.jpg (1080x1349, 1.37M)

Mate within your species, brother, all will benefit from it in the future

based

Attached: 1516752892864.jpg (1278x1920, 455K)

bitch looks greek nigga

She's Italian

Greeks no longer exist, have been bred out of existence

Bramladesh

If it's brown, flush it down!

What's the obsession over jews?
Ive never found a hot jew in my life all of them have been average to ugly. Where are these hot jews at?

You're totally incorrect

For me, it’s the bodies. I’m an ass man, and black women often have great asses. That and the sexuality and straight up attitude they bring make them very appealing to me.

Tyler Berglund is a fucking poser

its probably just /pol/ over here living out their fantasy of off-limit pussy

hory shit, first fap

Attached: th.jpg (474x653, 34K)

Black
The blacker the better
The blackest part of a black woman is her pussy lips. Love licking them and the pink parts!! So wet.

A huge hang up I had with her was that her name was Pooja. Not even Puja, she spelled it Poo.

>she goes to the bathroom
>mfw Poo in the loo

it would never have worked out

Attached: 1409544403093.jpg (480x360, 68K)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>test