>enter bedroom
>see this
>wat do?

Attached: hf.jpg (1280x1920, 660K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=303JcU1Ubw8
youtube.com/watch?v=7Rc5rc-WFBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Smack her for clogging and over-flowing the toilet so severely.

I'd wonder when and how my room is flooded up 2 stories

Do a double take, clutch my pocket to make sure my phone's with me, then ask, "Who the hell are you?"

"I'm Hannah Ferguson hi!"

"We had to rearrange some stuff for the photoshoot."

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Hannah. Uh...who let you into my house?"

"I'm pretty sure I locked the door when I left, but I'll take the L if it's actually mine. Stupid of me to not lock the door, but whatever. Can I ask why you need MY bedroom for your photoshoot?"

"I don't know the location wasn't my decision wasn't mine...do you mind me walking around your room in a swimsuit."

Attached: hf2.jpg (1365x2048, 1.02M)

"Uh, you might want to look into finding a different shooting agency, they seem kind of shady if they just decide to shoot in random unlocked bedrooms. Look, I promise I won't get mad, just help me put my room back to the way it was when you're done."

"Hey what's up Hannah!"

Attached: Htease4.jpg (809x1024, 210K)

why is my bedroom a beach? am i homeless

"There are MORE of you?"

Call police and sue for damages

"Yeah, is that a problem?"

Attached: Htease10.jpg (774x980, 296K)

The best one yet! LMOA!

"I mean, yes? I never said anyone could use my room as a photo shoot studio. Look, I know you two need cash and everything, but you've got the looks to work for any other company. That DOESN'T break into people's houses for photo shoots. If it means anything, I'll help you out with the lighting and cameras, but after you're done, you have to put my room back to the way it was. And please, find yourselves a different agency!"

Check Out this EXTREMELY HOT Active Serverr for the BEST LEWDS of TRAPS and FEMALES!

discord gg/T3ssVP8

"Aww user, we're sorry for messing up your room, if i give you a kiss will your forgive us please!?"

Attached: hfL.jpg (608x608, 95K)

"*sigh* Alright, I know you don't personally mean any harm. But whatever, sure, it's cool."

"Are you just not used to having girls in your room user is that the problem?"

Attached: htease11.jpg (774x980, 358K)

"Hope don't make fun of him!

Attached: hf4.jpg (1500x900, 214K)

"Alright, not cool. Don't appreciate what you're insinuating there. And no, I have had girls in my room before, but they don't flood my room while we're doing our business."

"I'm sorry user, here let me fix your furniture"

Attached: htease9.jpg (800x1200, 85K)

youtube.com/watch?v=303JcU1Ubw8

>h

youtube.com/watch?v=v3y3mvmcKTI

>360 and walk away