Is it over for me?

Is it over for me?

I get the occasional girl smile at me. But I feel so damn ugly.

With my weak ass chin. Jew nose, and receeding hairline

Attached: IMG_20190819_104412_038.jpg (754x900, 114K)

Maybe

Get a men’s haircut and try again, Nancy.

Who's Nancy

Attached: star-wars-aurra-sing-sideshow-premium_1_d1b69330949250c7ebcb1d95ef9dac74.jpg (810x1080, 108K)

don't listen to these Yea Forums fags you look decent.

every girl i've ever known hates that weak ass facial hair. shave it. shave every day. change your fucking hair.

throw away those shitty clothes that you "only wear sometimes" because you know they're shitty. if it doesn't make you feel impressive, stop wearing it.

stand tall. walk and talk with confidence. ditch anyone who holds you down, be it socially, intellectually, or financially.

report back in a year.

I think ur to harsh on itself I dont think u look ugly at all, dont feel bad that u dont look like these Male models,

Make sure u have confidents because girls like confidence, make sure u have good posture

Dont fap (I seem to get hit on way more when I don't fap for a week of more)

Get a fucking haircut bro. You look like the greasy ass homeless guys that I see on the bus. Haircut will go a long way.

the hair is terrible. don't try growing your hair out when it's receding. get a buzz all over (2 or 1 guard) and shave fully if you can't grow facial hair. you'll instantly feel more confident by just changing the hair

It's your personality dude. Not your looks. You're probably a 7 when cleaned up and dressed. The problem is you lack confidence and come and post on Yea Forums.
Yr basically an incel in wait because you lack the ability to self-reflect and become a better a person. You will likely spiral into devaluing yourself and blaming your looks and then women.
Get a personality. Be a good person. Like yourself. Women will come.

I understand entirely where your coming from user, but I always compare myself to my handsome friend. We were both aspie retards (like anyone of us on/b/) he was fat and I was me. He lost the wieght by the end of secondary school and had a chisseld model like face (he's not a male model, but he has done two shoots for clothing stores in his life)

Anyway, back to my point. Whenever I said dumb edgy shit back in the day, I was looked at as "that weird guy". But when ever he said some edgy shit or quoted something he saw off of Filthy Frank, people would laugh with him, even all the girls that would sit next to him.

I feel like the way people outcast me purely on the base of my rat/ jaw face is what's making me consider that it's hopeless

this.

you dont even have a jew nose.
You look like a massive faggot though. Stop whining god dammit.
Fucking disgusting waste of oxygen.

Just hit the gym OP. You'll be fine

Attached: 1565987418591.png (676x940, 477K)

All of this, and keep your hair short military style. Your hair is receding and looks dry.

Attached: 1565640454075.jpg (365x365, 38K)

Shits fucked OP.

I think you're cute

Lemme guess. You're a guy

Attached: Fair_Knight.jpg (750x1071, 416K)

you look ok, get a manlier haircut you"ll be fine.

You chin is fine, you actually have one - which so many people today do not.
Your weakest point is your brow/forehead being flat, that's your most feminine feature.
You don't have a jewnose but you do look like you have bad eyesight or jew-eyes.
Cut your hair, raise your chin - don't look down at the ground all the time, work on your posture and don't give a fuck about how you look. It's what you do that really matters, make and do things that would make your parents and/or ancestors proud, as that would make you proud and in turn raise your self-worth and confidence.

Shave and get a non gay haircut

I think your're beutiful user

Attached: WIN_20180321_10_48_11_Pro.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

Well hung guy.

Stop comparing yourself to your friend and learn to be yourself. work on yourself as well of course. Shaving that facial hair, fixing your hair and exercise is good advice.

your chin is fine bro

calm down there, gengis khan, u r being gay

cut your fucking hair then girls will smile at you more

you're playing a shitty middle ground with the hair. not short enough to be manly, and not long enough to say you're committed to it. the high bun style is lame as fuck, go for a founding fwther's low tail once it gets long enough. allow the facial hair to grow up to connect with your rudimentary sideburns and keep it trimmed high on the neck but let the cheeks fill in. basically, don't look like a fag and thai food makes a good first date.

Good advice user

its more about confidence than looks. fugly dudes can have that bde and girls pick up on it

Literal, actual 7.5/10. Get a haircut (something on-trend!) and walk with a touch of confidence. Nothing wrong with your face, my friend; now's the time to cultivate the craft of speech!

I'm in the same boat but i've got a girlfriend and a kid.

learn to fight. MMA boxing or whatever. fuck bitches get money

Same advice as other Yea Forumsros:
Give up on the Children of the Corn facial hair, if you cant grow, shave,
Loose the stupid pseudo man-bun look. Its horrible even on those that can pull it off
Either cut the hair short or leave it down and get it neatened. Other possibly is neaten it up and slick it back.

White Tupac

how about you lose that faggy pink thing in your hair and get a man's hairstyle you queer

get a short haircut and you are good

Eat more vegetables and fruits
Cut that faggot hair
Shave
Wash your face every morning, night
Exercise, its really not that hard, download the "home workout" app
You look 6.5 now
Do all these in 6 months and you'll be a straight 9