Anyone got story on her or more?

Anyone got story on her or more?

Attached: 4D09FFF8-680F-4ABA-BBE7-A433B7145A03.jpg (1801x737, 1.03M)

Bump

once upon a time there was a slut

who preferred to take it in the butt

But even that just wasn't enough

for she wanted it really rough

so she got a baseball bat and

drew a line in the sand

well done... and more pls

C-C-COMBO BREAKER

you fucked it up faggot

One time like 5 years ago someone posted these 3 pics with some context but never followed up.

For generations after, betards will stumble across these photos and posts for more

It's very obvious what happened.
>Girl got 21st birthday level drunk and hooked up with a guy who went out with her bday group
>Guy didn't cum so he jacked off and busted on her face when she passed out
>Put her tiara back on for keks and took pics
>Shared the goods on Yea Forums

it's not that obvious. there might have been more guys who went out with her bday group... maybe even a football team

That cum is photoshopped.

Anybody will photo editing skills could tell you this.

ya here's the story op
>girl turns 21, in her state that means she can drink finally
>she gets a princess tiara to let everyone at the bar know it's her birthday so they will offer to buy her drinks, she starts getting drunk
>guy she finds attractive buys her drinks and makes out with her at bar, takes her home, fucks her and cums on her face
>she is drunk so after she gets fucked she just passes out, still has cum on her face, her girlfriends see it and think it's hilarious and take a picture of it, to show her the next day
>eventually ends up on the internet

you're welcome

HOW??? damn please give me a good explanation for wrecking my dream

Could have been more than one person but it's not that big of a cumshot. Probably was just one guy, sorry pervo.

Idk ive done my fair share of cumshops and that looks real to me. White knights been saying this was fake for years too

Honestly I think its a pretty good shop job if a shop. But cum doesn't really cling like that...

Posting some of the set that I saved but lost a lot

Attached: B48D6C28-FDD2-4F54-9E23-28F8141B91D4.jpg (720x960, 67K)

There was one with her tits out but I deleted cause of shame and someone say it was illegal

Attached: 99523D3E-D2D0-4C89-B8F2-F2A947442B82.jpg (720x960, 77K)

And some user posted this but don’t know if it was legit or not. People also saying it was fake

Attached: 1532573281788.webm (1280x720, 505K)

whats the story? Did she get raped or you guys are just posting nudes?

More?

I do photoshopping for a living and have done nudes/cumshops/etc and can tell you this is fake. The consistency of sperm on the image isn't that of something that is real. The lighting is really off as well.

The only way I'd believe this was real is if somebody posted a few other pictures of her naked or having sex. Then I could see it happening.

Na all I saved

Can’t shit getting decompressed and compressed fuck of how the pic looks tho? Like I’ve seen the on so many websites the quality has to be affected

Let me be devil's advocate here

Anons, ya know how zits can quickly appear? Like you leave house you good, you go to bathroom one hour later, look at mirror - bam a juicy zit on your face?

She has one in the middle picture on the forehead, which supports the theory that something nasty could indeed rub her face.

No expert on shop here, just felt somebody had to point it out. Maybe good karma and +1 internets will come my way.

So what you saying

>that something nasty could indeed rub her face
that maybe a cock touched her face user
it made the cum
and the zit

I knew it