Drawthread

Drawthread
Keep yer drama to tumblr

Attached: unknown-27.png (497x276, 207K)

blep

hello i'm here to contribute but i only have my phone and on top of that i'm not good

Attached: box.png (1440x1586, 27K)

How about instead you just end your life and rid us of your endless stream of shit threads?
Nobody wants you here.

You know what's better then one box? Two.

i tried really hard with one of these

Attached: boxes.png (1440x1586, 38K)

Thanks.

Bud i just wanna see some cute girls getting fucked

Attached: JPEG_20190704_044130.png (1024x536, 512K)

The really good drawfags, who could draw that, are long gone now.
Pushed out by shitty trolls and spammers.

Tumblr is dead

Requesting a horny Ramona Flowers (of Scott Pilgrim) sporting an open hoodie and her pulling down her wet panties.
>relaying from last thread

Attached: ramona_wet.png (2263x1080, 1.95M)

How about big box with little box on top?

you're welcome c:

Attached: checked.png (1440x1586, 64K)

Requesting a comic of this girl, completely nude, getting swallowed whole and alive by a giant toad
>She strips down naked
>Grabbed by it's long sticky tongue
>Pulled into its mouth head-first; her lower body still outside the toad
>Toad gulps once pulling her deeper inside; hooves still outside, the rest of her inside the mouth
>Toad gulps again; lower body is in the mouth, upper body is in the stomach
>View of her entirely in its stomach
>From the outside, you can't even tell she was eaten
>Digested alive
>Remains disposed of
The idea originally popped in my head after playing some Fallout 76 and getting attacked by a radtoad

Attached: wg3_hyousi1200.jpg (845x1200, 926K)

Attached: Baphomet6.jpg (500x650, 155K)

>Tfw you actually dream about your request
>Tfw she wanted to eaten alive in my dreams
>Tfw she was more enthusiastic about it than me

Attached: baphomet12.png (441x900, 337K)

You're not wrong, used to come here a lot years ago, but now 90% of the thread is just spam

they're family

Attached: companion cubes.png (1440x1586, 57K)

Thanks!
>Also, QUADS!!!

Requesting Sea from Monster Musume Online being impregnated by a crocodile monster guy lover.

Optionally, have a second image/panel showing the result of her impregnation a few months later.

Note: It does not have to be the guy on the right, he's there as an example for what a crocodile monster guy would look like, and he can be either an adult or a shota (preferred).

Attached: image.jpg (1580x971, 313K)

Requesting colonel Sumner getting a blowjob from this wraith with her hand mouth.

Attached: 230px-Wraith_queen_(Rising)_in_Stargate_Atlantis_Season_1.jpg (230x288, 9K)

Attached: sketch-1566221183298.jpg (725x720, 29K)

owo

Attached: quaaaads.png (1440x1586, 132K)

user doesn't understand, that what they give is what they get.
They give grief, they get grief.

wholesome

Attached: Musumefag's Strategy.png (1575x178, 34K)

DRAWFAG ROLL CALL
>If there are any...

Requesting Tionishia (the horned girl in the bottom left) from monster musume swallowing a 3 inch person as she tiredly lounges around in panties and a bra (or a tank top, or any revealing clothing someone would wear in the morning). A good reference for her tiredness is this picture of rosalina

This isn’t required but it’s a suggestion: I think tio sitting on a couch with a jar full of tinies (2-3 inch people) would be hot. Her thick body, covered by panties and a tank top, would become the new home for the little guys in her jar.

Attached: EB2D490B-5F50-46E4-90C2-9B300C921C0D.jpg (911x640, 184K)

Attached: s-senpai.png (1440x1436, 55K)

Requesting Saki Kurokoma getting impregnated by a shota with a similar design to her.

Attached: image.png (474x512, 162K)

Attached: sketch-1566245894039.jpg (720x760, 20K)

Attached: sketch-1566245888618.jpg (720x767, 36K)

Draw fags I have a mission for you.
I am starting a religion
I need a logo
I want it to have a dragon, a tiger and tree
It needs to be somewhat simple like most major religious symbols.

For this I will send this bag of sage to the artist who's symbol I choose.

Attached: 0819191307.jpg (480x640, 210K)

Reminder! Don't reply to avatarfags! Let them samefag till they leave!

Attached: 1509382151243.png (274x331, 24K)

You confused? I didn't get a delivery last thread.

No, commission someone proper.
No freebees here.
Sage my arse.

What more do you want

Here is my vision

Dragon at the top flying through the sky

Tiger sleeping at the base of the tree

Circular

Btw the sage is real

Vorefag and musumefag killed the drawthreads.
Bye drawthreads, it was nice while you existed.

Nice.

Imma go to Venice Beach and find a street artist who wants the sage then, this is the chance of a lifetime

nypa nigger request from drawfags or make it yourself

Attached: im not autistic i promise.png (1440x1436, 127K)

The real problem is the avatarfagging. No other drawthread allows this. No other board allows this.

You have a group of people that go against everything Yea Forums stands for, anonymity. They're attention depraved faggots because everywhere else they've tried to post their "art", they've been thoroughly ignored because their shit is boring, poorly drawn, and lacks any sense of creativity. So they come here in one last desperate attempt to form a following. And truth me told, they don't even manage that. Their only following are other avatarfags stuck in the same predicament as them. They interact with each other out of pity.

The avatarfags end up forming some sense of community this way. The problem is, they're all mentally unstable attention whores. They end up shuffling their way onto chatrooms like Discord. It's here where a lot of the problems start. Like I said, they're mentally unstable. The moment someone makes some snide or passive-aggressive comment there, the moment it all goes downhill. Even the slightest amount of criticism is enough to send an avatarfag over the edge. But because they're pussy faggots, they're not man enough to confront each other directly. They have the mental maturity of a high school girl. They start shitting the thread up under user, attempting to turn the thread against the avatarfag that pissed them off. This is how almost all of the drama and shitposting starts.

Sometimes, we'll even get to a point where someone gets doxxed such as the case with YV and several others before him because of the shithead comments they made.

It's to be expected though. Yea Forums attracts the most mentally ill people. This is counterbalanced with anonymity however, to keep things under control for the most part. But the moment you take the anonymity away in the form of avatarfagging or namefagging, you lose that balance, and all hell breaks loose.

Moral of the story. Don't avatarfag. Discourage avatarfagging. Shun avatarfags

Attached: 1566109232611.jpg (5000x5000, 1.91M)

That's the basic concept, could use some definition tho

Shoo! Shoo! Go away!

definition added! multiple definitions in fact!

Attached: book of definitions.png (1440x1436, 618K)

Hehe requesting everyone to b as edgy as u can b

Attached: EA9A4388-1A7D-4ABB-BCF0-BEAF3867E96C.png (500x500, 35K)

Requesting a conjoinment of a female anthro Gardevoir and female anthro Lopunny like in the reference on the left. Optional: Body proportions like the ones of the reference on the right.

Attached: R14.png (1280x720, 1.16M)

Attached: edge time.png (1440x1436, 87K)

Greetings, gents. I hope you are all doing well.

How do I partake in drama? Sounds fun.

Attached: Loitermaster.png (700x700, 59K)

Drawfag here lurking, waiting for the day people have good taste

Attached: giphy.gif (480x362, 1.39M)

Draw in the meantime then, faggot

How's this looking?

Attached: SPVTW-RamonaSituationSketch.jpg (604x800, 216K)

A-user-san

Attached: heart ballon.png (600x600, 48K)

Oh shit! Didn't know you were doing this one, Tri. It's looking good so far!

So that's what was in the box...

Hi bunbun! How's your day today? I am happy to see you.

Unfortunate scenes.

Should I start pork with a random drawfriend? Would that be drama?

Attached: dancemoves.gif (600x600, 63K)

Attached: mines bigger.png (1440x1436, 77K)

Requesting these two Vulpix and Ninetails girls taking turns massaging each other's butts

Attached: 1564290227001.jpg (4000x4000, 1.04M)

Attached: sketch-1566247815758.jpg (720x720, 24K)

Saved cuz it's cool, missing the core concept tho

Yeah argue with some lesser known drawfag call them out by name and fight

Wait for it...

Cute

Attached: Heart balloon.png (600x600, 49K)

MM yum

Haii, am happy ur here too
I am so excited, my heart is beating so fast

Wanna be a big star? Bully weaker beings (*^▽^*)

Attached: F4953F87-9441-4346-A506-840B6F09C35A.png (500x500, 29K)

Shit talk someone that doesn't come here anymore

this must be that avatarfagging people talked about. it kind of sucks. but enjoy basically having a discord group here on this anonymous message board

Attached: bye.png (1440x1436, 76K)

It's like he never left.

Attached: the irony.png (700x700, 60K)

how is karaoke doing?

I wouldn't know.

Attached: 1539221711014.png (700x700, 121K)

Hey tri! You doing this request still?

This one

Attached: 1566171048881.png (826x920, 1.28M)

Yeah, lining it.
Just moving slowly-

That one? Probably.

Thank you so much!

For your consideration:

Attached: 59ce935fe007222d4252e3e9b8788283bb92ec90be5271405217e58e232fe188.jpg (800x600, 350K)

what is a good drawing tablet with a screen

Because you know you want to:

Attached: c3198e5195e45e9ba2b9353cafb35749.png (802x569, 466K)

you mean a cintiq?

I know why you're excited, but I won't say it here, out of respect for your privacy. I tried saying hi to you on your Twitter, BTW.

Sweet memories of slightly less mental days.

Attached: the irony.png (460x376, 56K)

Take your time, Tri.

Why would you share your vulnerabilities with shitheads? It's that a bit like letting a child molester babysit your kids?

You see, there's an irony in that story.

Reminder to not reply to avatarfags!

Attached: 1508873846328.jpg (597x598, 64K)

Shittalk EHG and summon him.
Havent had a "Heard you talking shit!" moment from him in a long while.

won't do anything, they'll just keep replying to each other. i dunno why they want such an insular little community in the middle of a place like this.

This edgy enough?

Attached: 1549238850611.png (900x900, 161K)

Bun stop being edgy or I’m gonna be mad

Hmm. Insightful.
If I can find some weaker than me.
That doesn't seem very fun.

Let's see here. Hey, uhh... Decaf. You are a meanie head. Only stinkies refuse to drink beverages with their intended dose of caffeine. So take that!

Juicy drama.

Attached: funn.png (700x600, 110K)

i woke up after a 9 year coma
gimmie reqs or i'll fulton extract you

Attached: nen.png (1000x750, 131K)

I don't really know anything about EHG. But I can try!

Hey EHG, your name sounds like a Jontron sound effect, and therefore you are a pancake head.

Oh we are turning up the heat in here.

Attached: dotidle.png (600x500, 40K)

Yeah keep it up, insult that plaid faggot next

request kys

Requesting the girl on the left in knight armor like the one on the right

Attached: Untitled.png (579x423, 359K)

Attached: 1377129715431.png (1081x1151, 345K)

Who would that be?

is that the guy who traces and is obsessed with debil?

Hmm...

tell him he's a beta cuck

Requesting her getting fucked while getting her tits groped

Attached: Cierra.jpg (340x407, 26K)

Yeah

>
im keeping bunmom hostage, more of your stupid shit and she gets it i swear im gonna do it shaggy

Attached: asdsafsvds.png (600x400, 94K)

>OK
Requesting Jo from Lumberjanes sitting in a chair, jerking off while looking in a mirror and admiring herself like the reference photo.

Attached: blep.png (1828x964, 1.13M)

Attached: 1549236841895.png (900x900, 149K)

Hey...plaid, obsessed guy. Your car insurance is bad and you probably eat a lot of bread. Take that.

Attached: Niec.png (700x800, 234K)

Brutal

... Pull her ears.

The real problem is the avatarfagging. No other drawthread allows this. No other board allows this.

You have a group of people that go against everything Yea Forums stands for, anonymity. They're attention depraved faggots because everywhere else they've tried to post their "art", they've been thoroughly ignored because their shit is boring, poorly drawn, and lacks any sense of creativity. So they come here in one last desperate attempt to form a following. And truth me told, they don't even manage that. Their only following are other avatarfags stuck in the same predicament as them. They interact with each other out of pity.

The avatarfags end up forming some sense of community this way. The problem is, they're all mentally unstable attention whores. They end up shuffling their way onto chatrooms like Discord. It's here where a lot of the problems start. Like I said, they're mentally unstable. The moment someone makes some snide or passive-aggressive comment there, the moment it all goes downhill. Even the slightest amount of criticism is enough to send an avatarfag over the edge. But because they're pussy faggots, they're not man enough to confront each other directly. They have the mental maturity of a high school girl. They start shitting the thread up under user, attempting to turn the thread against the avatarfag that pissed them off. This is how almost all of the drama and shitposting starts.

Sometimes, we'll even get to a point where someone gets doxxed such as the case with YV and several others before him because of the shithead comments they made.

It's to be expected though. Yea Forums attracts the most mentally ill people. This is counterbalanced with anonymity however, to keep things under control for the most part. But the moment you take the anonymity away in the form of avatarfagging or namefagging, you lose that balance, and all hell breaks loose.

Moral of the story. Don't avatarfag. Discourage avatarfagging. Shun avatarfags.

Attached: 1566174438500.jpg (500x319, 30K)

Attached: sketch-1566251287938-01.jpg (824x720, 88K)

>only picking on guys
we can do better
>filename

Attached: 1555104813839.png (900x900, 100K)

:(

Moral of the story. Don't avatarfag. Discourage avatarfagging. Shun avatarfags

Attached: 1556508197052.png (900x900, 84K)

He hasn’t really had much interest in these threads.... for the last 3 years.

iPad pro, actually

Attached: D2C4F327-D108-4E42-926A-5064779459B1.jpg (1352x1458, 237K)

As if on cue.

Moral of the story. Don't avatarfag. Discourage avatarfagging. Shun avatarfags..

Attached: 1556432288000.png (900x900, 62K)

The divorce has been pretty rough on him.

Hey, take it easy, Skrillex child. No need to damage the loveliest mom in existence.
Yeah that might be a little to mean. Dang it, I can't take it back now.
Isn't everyone here guys? I guess I can pick on female avatars too.

Hey... Rabbit lady who is being lewd with triangle man in reposts. Your genitals take bleeding damage once a month without your consent. Take that.

Attached: nidle.png (500x500, 52K)

S T O P

anyone want cockvore

Moral of the story. Don't avatarfag. Discourage avatarfagging. Shun avatarfagss.

Attached: 1559521858170.png (900x900, 245K)

>avatarfags not delivering and talking to each other
>drawfags sleeping
Gonna have to start shit as an avatarfag to get them gone, anyone wanna start up?

some of them actually are females. i believe r0ad is a female, based on her vocaroo's she's done. clearly not voice change content

The guy sperging about avatarfagging sure has saved a suspicious amount of YV pictures.

Attached: 1373500591751.jpg (834x1008, 106K)

hope people dont remember me fucking my cat

Attached: shadow86.jpg (960x1600, 161K)

Attached: 1536135801266.png (700x700, 103K)

hol UP

It's progressed to the copypasta stage.

>Your genitals take bleeding damage once a month without your consent. Take that.
That's just a burn to women in general, lol

Oh. That's unfortunate.
Indeed. I thought I'd save time and just lump 'em all in together.

Good golly, YV sure has procreated with a lot of females. He was quite the ladies man! Good for him.

Attached: ohdeer.gif (600x500, 120K)

Attached: 1547269848599.png (750x750, 89K)

>He hasn’t really had much interest in these threads
I get it really. Not much goes on these days. We didn't even get any newfags this summer. I just think 4chans popularity is dying.

Check Out this EXTREMELY HOT Active Server for the BEST LEWDS of TRAPS and FEMALeES!

discord gg/T3ssVP8

>We didn't even get any newfags this summer
We did. Most just didn't stay around or don't come on often because shit is extra retarded lately.

Yeah I meant "retain" I guess, my bad.

>an attempt was made
He has more saved than I do, and I have over 700 of them.

>Oh. That's unfortunate.
You can't have darkness without light. It's the price we paaaaay

Pls

Cuckleberry. brooo
I'm guessing this is the "i miss yv" guy constantly sperging about avatarfagging?

You'd guess wrong. I've been sitting here watching this evolve
>devolve
over time.

I almost want to unpack some of what's happening here in the form of several paragraphs, seeing as how the figurative control rods are missing from the thread entirely.

Fixed.
It does indeed stink. Female avatars and OC's are most acceptable, but actual females should just do other stuff and not come here. It's an opinion, you're welcome to disagree.

Attached: 1566252181866.png (750x750, 74K)

taking one request perhaps

Attached: okok.png (1000x1000, 109K)

im already workin on it!!! gotta get to shota-guy too...

Drawfags I have a commission for you.
I am starting a religion and I need a symbol.
It needs to be plain enough to be made into a small patch and still be easily recognizable.
I want a dragon flying over a tree with a tiger sleeping underneath.

For this the payment will be this bag of sage.

Attached: 0818191330.jpg (480x640, 303K)

Thank you so much!

you're missing the point in the screen dude
yo man i kinda tried this one but i have no idea how the fuck does fucking a snake woman works :/ any refs fr how the sex works on that.. thing?
PUT IT IN A BOX
do u deliver worldwide?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 00.15.54.png (744x688, 204K)

nah
im not a graphic designer srry

Attached: oklol.png (500x500, 39K)

Is bunmom a legit bimbo?

How about this?

This one?

I was imagining something like missionary between the two, with the croc on top of the snake with his legs resting at her sides

box?

If you check your shit with customs and it's legal sure, I'm not paying tariffs tho

I didn't like how ambiguous my reply to you was, so let me try again.

There was more than 1 person posting that, and the most frequent of them doesn't appear to be the one having even more YV images than I'd ever cared to scrape from the archives. I've never laid eyes on some of them before. Let that sit with you.

I have less YV images than at least 1 other user who just happened to start milling away at the thread with them. And only when I start poking my head out from the shadows, does it momentarily stop.

>Bimbo - an attractive but unintelligent or frivolous young woman.

Perish the thought. Bunmom is super adorable, but she's not unintelligent. She teaches me so many new things every day. She's not exactly young either, but that doesn't matter in the least. I love my adorable, smart Bunmom very much.

Attached: gentlyhugthebunmom.png (800x600, 65K)

>mad they cant get a delivery and suck at poker

Found this on a hentai site, this pretty much shows the position I was on about
Also, if it helps, leave most of her tail outside of the image

Attached: image.jpg (1280x1785, 409K)

I was looking through the archives and yeah, there are some inconsistencies in filenames.

>She teaches me so many new things every day
Or maybe she IS a dumdum and you might simply be dumber.

Accidentally deleted the 2

bass drop

Attached: rgergegre.png (600x400, 65K)

>maximum madman

fyi, the filename for mobile draws begins with SketchBoard2019 and some absurd format for a timestamp

nice try though, woulda fooled me

Attached: shadow86.png].png (1106x418, 30K)

oh you cheap cunt
what is your cult about anyway?
ah i see
just out of wonder why the 2? i mean, the fucking croc props seem lke a pain in the ass for pretty much anything tbh

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 00.39.22.png (562x784, 149K)

I don't even know why the 2 myself tbh

Rape that bun ass

Possible, I suppose.
Decent forgery! It's most clear you photoshopped this, however. Using this as the base. You didn't even get her face fluff right. Why would you want to tarnish her wholesomeness with lazy editing?

Attached: mummy.png (600x700, 64K)

I went outside for a second, and I finally understood the meaning of this post reading it over a second time.

It's like he never left.

It's like, he never actually had any actual impact on anyone's lives other than being a personal nuisance, and the majority of drama surrounding him was simply from others stirring shit trying to start a fire. With him gone, who do you blame for this? Whooo, exactly?

Attached: shadow86.png (911x358, 14K)

And before anyone else @'s me.

There's always a scapegoat. And there Always will be, and forever more.

Attached: shadow86.png (761x325, 14K)

deepa
ah why thank you, you flatter me by saying it's photoshopped!
didnt really know how to do her sideways, thanks for the ref, thanks, will provide more some other day!

Attached: fasfsavav.png (600x400, 66K)

That's fine, good sir. Weak forgeries will never tarnish the genuinely wholesome Bunmom.

Attached: Thebunmomride.png (900x900, 81K)

Okay, broken record.

>le epic bunmom
>le epic tits
>le epic... Wholesome?????
?????????????????? bruh
if you didnt want lewds shoulda made smaller tits shitstain xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>implying he doesn't want them

bunmom breast shrinkage via metal detectors

You know what is wholesome??? ntr impregnating rape

Reminder to not reply to avatarfags! Let them samefag and they'll eventually go away!

Attached: 1509059273297.jpg (320x350, 22K)

Drawfag status report.

present

More to come. Hopefully..

Attached: 9F928905-5194-4742-9E99-681D5AF2C879.jpg (3264x2448, 1.32M)

Reporting for duty

not here

Attached: Untitled-1.png (800x800, 77K)

Present who?

a drawfag

K

Attached: FUCK.png (1080x688, 21K)

Why can't certain body types be wholesome? And people will lewd literally anything, so you can't win. Don't body shame, please. Bunmom can be wholesome despite how curvy she is. It just makes her very huggable and cuddly.
What?
I'm inclined to disagree. Cuddling in a thunderstorm is wholesome, and she does it for both me and Mousey since we both get very scared of lightning storms. She is so pure and genuinely sweet. Just thinking about sinful things involving her makes me want to purge the contents of my stomach.

Attached: Peace.png (800x600, 157K)

looks good. hope you get a tablet soon.

totally not a avatarfag

Attached: rudy15.png (478x473, 13K)

Don't fall for avatarfag bait, dont reply! Report and hide! They wont draw YOUR requests!

Attached: 1509326211871.jpg (540x525, 58K)

just lurking

Attached: rudy8.png (215x205, 8K)

of course not, you make deliveries

oh ok

Attached: mrbugs11.png (500x366, 240K)

The upside-down succ

>they're still obsessed about YV and still creating rumors about him
rent free

got a character ref?

when

scroll up

lurking

burnt out

Insulting other drawfriends was kind of fun! I'll be sure to do it more often.

Attached: Relicidle.png (400x550, 74K)

The leagues you go to reverse-psychology people into drawing porn of your characters for you is maddening you Madlad

No, Shadow. That's not what the post meant. You're 1 for 14. The majority of drama surrounding him was self-inflicted, and that's to say nothing of the obstinate behavior that's been cropping up with the bait. It's like he never left, because any other time I come in here to watch the thread, it starts singing a familiar tune.
>inb4 implying
That's not where this is going. The conclusion is over here: it's hard to believe him gone, when he's been caught sticking around after the fact at least 3 times.

That the myriad of individuals co-opting the periodic highs and lows of days gone only makes it that much more apparent, even if he's not currently
>currently
out and about, switching between 100% full insane vainglory, and those brief, brief glimmers of self-reflection that never seemed to stick.

There is only always a scapegoat when the narrative is coming from a batshit crazy place. Need I remind you that you were fingered as one of the individuals responsible for leaking "premium YV content"?

It's going to capitulate eventually, one way or the other. Note the lull.

Don't fall for avatarfag bait! Report and hide any avatarfag! Don't reply them, they want those (You)'s for Internets! Remember, drawfags deliver your requests, not avatarfags!

Attached: 1508898258301.jpg (490x473, 28K)

Rape it in the pussy!

bruh

I think I've mentioned before that people are welcome to lewd Bunny, Cathie, and Sheepie as much as they want...
...and they don't get lewded. I try to oppose lewds of Bunmom, and she gets lewded...
...holy cow, I AM reverse-psychologing people to draw lewds of Bunmom. Ok, ok I know how to fix this.

Nobody is allowed to lewd Cathie, Sheepie, or Bunny. Lewd Bunmom as much as you want. Enjoy.

There. That ought a fix things!

Attached: hmmmm.png (600x700, 74K)

It's never been proven wrong yet.

>Need I remind you that you were fingered as one of the individuals responsible for leaking "premium YV content"?

Please, do.

The rest of your argument seems valid for speculation, but that really stuck out like a sore thumb.

Attached: shadow86.png (573x358, 13K)

Alright Shadow, let me go find the horse's mouth.

fuck yourself, retard

Attached: shadow86.jpg (960x1600, 180K)

>yv is still the scapegoat for everything bad in threads

Who's the scapegoat and what's being scapegoated?

As you wish

I-is this Double Reverse Psychology?

Anyone have a list of YV's autistic "wars" against people? A list of who was always against him in his days of drawthreads?

You don't have to make a post to reply to yourself to sperg about YV more.

Don't forget what shadow did...

Attached: 1527798923369.png (1806x876, 725K)

You're establishing Yvs the scapegoat right?
The scapegoat to what though? The guy obsessed with avatarfagging?

It was Roam, hours ago. Though, literally no one mentioned him for ages.

Nobody saw this coming.

Good. Because I love lewds of Bunmom. They make me super happy. Please draw as many as possible for me for free. As long as you don't draw my other three animal girls being lewd, everything is as should be. Excellent. I am finally getting exactly what I want. Free art of lewd Bunmom.
No, good sir! I am finally being honest. I want lewd Bunmom art.

Draw it for me for free, everyone! You owe me free lewd Bunmom art.

Attached: Dontchakno.png (700x700, 79K)

More please

That's because he's a pussy who's always under user.

Uh huh.

Drawname?

wait did i really just draw the same pose and angle but with a different mouth expression

hmm
ah well, none of this matters anyways.

if you can, i'd love a reference set of your characters! i usually keep a store of drawfag photos i like around on my computer, but it's easy for some to fly under the radar.

Attached: shadow86.pn g.png (724x293, 13K)

>It's never been proven wrong yet.
I never said it was, broken record.

Reminder to not reply to any avatarfag no matter how big their bait is! Please remember to report avatarfags and hide their posts! Out of sight, out of mind!

Attached: 1566174342046.png (676x676, 822K)

Any drawfags working on anything currently?

Apologies, I do not have any references for any of my characters. I draw them all from the top of my brain.

so like.. should I wait till next thread when everyone has calmed down or can we separate ourselves from all..."this"... for the sake of having some fun?

Attached: Untitled-1.png (800x800, 92K)

wait

Guy.

They haven't calmed down for over a week what makes you think they will next thread lol

Attached: sai2_190816258.png (307x299, 24K)

just kinda helping others with CEO work in GTA at the moment
something i do in passing because somehow it's more entertaining than putting pencil to paper

roger chief
i'll keep an eye out then, i hope.

Attached: shadow86.png (422x229, 8K)

Best to wait it out.

>wait did i really just draw the same pose and angle but with a different mouth expression
You've gotten too used to the routine shadbase. You should come up with more characters.

Reminder! Don't fall for avatarfag bait! Report and hide! Drawfags draw your requests with those (You)s!

Attached: 1566111383265.jpg (640x781, 89K)

He said drawfags, not dogfucker avatarfag.

Requesting Kitty Pryde activating her phase through powers and her clothes falling off of her please

Attached: 78BDE136-7BEC-4D45-B3D2-BB0EF3CF7E0F.jpg (365x260, 20K)

Boy, I sure do hope nobody draws a cute Digby, lewd or otherwise. That would just be the WORST and ruin my day. I'd be tempted to leave the drawthreads forever if anyone did that. Golly gee.

Attached: yorp.png (800x600, 35K)

>just kinda helping others with CEO work in GTA at the moment
What did he mean by this
is it an RP server thing or something

Attached: sai2_190814242.png (328x311, 33K)

haha epic WIN! REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY!!!!! EPICCCCC!!!!!!!!

Trinket, you've been here long enough to know that the entire thread isn't capable of collectively moving on from something like "this". Great intention, but you know it's unrealistic.

If it were a remote possibility, over half of the resident artists would still be here, interacting with one another and doing requests. This thread hit image limit several hours ago.

>Furries are back
Ah shit, here we go again.

You can be a ceo in gta online. He was helping a ceo do work. And no, not office work

>would've hit image limit
I'm busy looking for a horse's mouth.

das the joke.

Dude, hush. you're making it obvious.

And I'm still waiting on all those wonderful Bunmom lewds! Chop, chop. Get to it, everyone. I can't wait to get Bunmom lewds and NOT Digby ones! Best day ever.

Attached: Catfishing.png (800x600, 72K)

how much of a retarded newfag can you get

They're exactly where they're supposed to be.

Attached: Furries?.png (331x125, 10K)

dont encourage him

Ah, never played GTA online so I wasn't sure. Thanks

Attached: sai2_190815248.png (504x491, 47K)

>never played GTA online
You're missing out on some good dumb fun m8

good whatever threat

Attached: name2.png (500x500, 3K)

that..... actually didn't help with nephilim, tbh. eventually she just started laying on the ground as much as i do.

i just draw characters too often, period lol. they imitate my own personality predominately, and to extend further from that would be a good throw away from who i'm not.

you're absolutely right. but for now, shitposting on Yea Forums, it's not worth the effort.

yeah basically
most of GTA now is either you're out shitting others in freemode, doing races, rarely deathmatch modes, or more just hard grinding/freeriding your cars around a bit.
what i do is just help others with their grind when i can, by joining their CEO organizations or motorcycle clubs, or maybe i just poke some fun at others with a sniper to get them on edge.

>one furry
nah
>one furry + shitstain + trinket
nope
>two furry
CALL THE POLICE

Attached: shadow86.png (1026x357, 16K)

Good whatever to you too, bluecat.

>avatarfags are out and about
hey lads

doing shitty requests

Attached: hi.png (673x552, 8K)

Oh? I'm pretty bad about getting griefed to fuck in games like that though so idk if I'd like it
>I also tend to like playing games solo anyway

Two furries and it's an infestation them's the rules

Attached: sai2_190814241.png (401x397, 34K)

so sticknigger is the one sperging out, again

> they imitate my own personality predominately, and to extend further
You gotta get more creative with characters and make one predominately for OOC and keep the others for Canon.

if enough move on at least then the yelling just becomes white noise
give them time to eat something. everyone is cranky when their blood sugar is low.

Attached: Untitled-1.png (800x800, 111K)

>Anyone I dont like is X

Enough seldom do. The pervasiveness of a script doesn't help.

Getting griefed just comes with the territory of most online games. Hardly a reason to give up on playing/ever trying some of them.

>half the thread is a sperg complaining about avatarfags
>"enters" thread complaining about avatarfags
how fucking stupid are you, sticknigger? go sperg at yv some more too

obsessed

rent free

>He confirms his obsession
Top kek!

Enough would move on if threads just remember the lesson of ignoring it.
Threads are fine, even with like one or two guys whining about shit most of us dont care about. White noise shouldnt be the goal, but the method.

>sticknigger still sperging
it's that easy, folks

>All theses sperging anons are sticknigger!

sup fam, may I haz some drawfriends?

Attached: benderfunny.png (679x505, 107K)

Attached: Thread Right Now.gif (299x200, 790K)

Yep. Que sera sera.

Oh yeah I know, it's my mindset that's the problem. Just not worth playing PVP games to me since usually people have better gear/experience/understanding than me and I pretty much lose 100% of the time anyway.
Unless it's Overwatch, I'm fucking addicted to Overwatch.

Attached: sai2_190807204.png (264x285, 21K)

just you, sticknigger

>Drawthreads in a nutshell.

"I forgive people. not because they deserve it, but because I do." these threads are inconsequential doodle drops, there is no point into putting any form of effort into them that makes you exhausted or drained or stressed. if people want to get bent out of shape over a hobby on a disposable thread on Yea Forums then I can only hope they realize how pointless that in itself is. I draw dumb shit cuz its fun. that's about it.

there have been times I got caught up in bullshit in this place, and ill admit there was a time I was more often a cunt then not. so I learned and so from my experience, I have to say...just fucking relax. let shit go, and draw some butts for fun.

Attached: Untitled-1.png (800x800, 59K)

aaaaaah

Attached: 1461172042935.gif (440x300, 1001K)

hahah look at me lets do some requests ahhahahah

Attached: sammyy.png (469x611, 51K)

ANYONE WANT COCKVORE

I wish the people who hate avatars would go away already, it isnt like they do anything good for the thread, and then just spam threads all day.

it's just sticknigger crying because nobody likes him

You get experience by playing them lol. You're your own worst enemy on that front.

>just fucking relax. let shit go, and draw some butts for fun
Amen.

Hey Sammy. Best to wait. Threads about to keel over.

I'll take that as a no, I'm so lonely, can someone please tell me it's going to be alright? ;-;

Attached: nausiccaa.png (679x505, 72K)

Now witness your words fall on deaf ears.

Requesting Sam getting fucked by a big mastiff & taking its knot in her pussy.

It's going to be all right! Who are you? Got a Twitter?

That's pretty much what I mean by saying to ignore it. Shit's not the important.

It ain't gonna be alright chief, that's just how it is

req'ing anything of this chick

Attached: 2c35917b00de642e0a38444f9009acd5.png (650x862, 635K)

draw something involving this cat

Attached: 1564024356100.jpg (768x960, 108K)

I actually don't but I'll make one! Thanks for positive message and vibe, just want to make artist friends, ya knowz? :)
ouchy

sorry about absence. newfag here who doesn't know how to post correctly. I'm pretty pathetic.

Attached: WIN_20190819_18_43_17_Pro.jpg (3264x1836, 1.77M)

meh. its there blood pressure, not mine. I just gave my 10 cents, what they do with it isn't my call.
see? easy.

Attached: Untitled-1.png (800x800, 81K)

Attached: WIN_20190819_18_44_05_Pro.jpg (3264x1836, 1.94M)

Attached: WIN_20190819_18_44_43_Pro.jpg (3264x1836, 1.74M)

fuck you cunt

new thread

Nice drawing