Well its time to say goodbye. Gonna get circumcised tomorrow or the day after...

Well its time to say goodbye. Gonna get circumcised tomorrow or the day after. I like my dick but cant put it into the booty hole cuz it might rip the skin. Post some fap material brothers

Attached: IMG_20190729_082118-min.jpg (2992x4000, 666K)

Attached: 1359375974378.jpg (450x958, 46K)

The fuck is wrong with you? Mine goes in bootyhole all of the time.

With the size of that thing it should just slip rite in without any lube

>Getting cut
Your retarded

I got that phimosis shit so when its hard i cant pull it back like at all. I tried anal once but since she was not a whore and tight i couldn't push it in because of the pain and fear of ripping. Never felt so defeted in my life

Why don't you stretch it then? Phimosis is curable.

become a trap and let me bully that tiny sissy useless penis

I asked my doc for the cream and shit but he said its not really an option in my case. And he said that my frenulum is too short to so he need to cut that as well

Ram that shit in you fucking retard. Some girls have tight hymen’s that need a little ripping. Some dudes have frenulums that need a little ripping. It’s just part of life.
My gf tore my frenulum riding the fuck out of my. Bled like crazy and stung for a day but she got a kick out of it saying she popped my cherry. All is good now.

Yea thats and option not gonna lie. But dont really want to fucking rip my dick while fucking

Yea it may be to small for your stretch out faggot asshole

Why not just have the doc clip your frenulum and stretch your foreskin. You’re gonna regret getting it all cut off.

My wife always thought she hated anal til I came along with my uncut dick. She loves anal with a foreskin.

What a pussy...

I asked him about doing exactly that but he just said no and thats it. Could be that he likes to collect them or its the case of me living in a fairly poor European country and medical staff not having access to the cream

Why risk it when i have free health care. Whats so pussy about that

There's a short frenulum surgery, search for it

Circumcision has ricks too

Attached: C8D411BF-B8C6-498D-AADD-DCA1677E67F8.jpg (724x800, 43K)

*risks. Damn autocorrect

Congratulations! You will enjoy your new and improved penis!

These other fuckers will probably tell you otherwise, but they still have foreskins, don't they? They wouldn't know.

Yea i does. But i think ill bet on a surgery and medical care and not risking to rip my dick on some girls asshole

but the curcumcised know about the reduced sensitivity and difficulty getting erect though right you always neglect to tell people that
every fucking circumcised person i know feels like they have a dead penis

You have to post update pics after it’s done

I mean sure but the doc said it would have to heal for about a month. After that ill make a post talking about the experience and the sensations and all that

I wish I still had my foreskin, but I couldn´t even stroke so tight is was. So I had no other choice.

Same here. I can pull back as much as you can see in the pic

yeah sucks user, that was circumcision is for, now I can fuck and stroke as hard as I want and still cum like a motherfucker.
you will be fine
I make you cum on kik if you like

Have you asked a second doctor? This one might just be retarded

Can you ask to keep the skin and post it here? Pretty please?

Cut it all off, you don't deserve to have a dick, fagit

Not gonna lie its raining and i feel a bit bummed out but this made me chuckle. And lets be honest : the scalpel man will take it for himself and come up with somekind of excuse why i cant have it

Thanks for the encouragement buddy

Says the guy that is drawn to threads about dicks

All you need is some steroid cream to start stretching, here's the one I have from my doc.

Maybe you could google it or something to buy it online.

Attached: photo_2019-08-19_18-08-12.jpg (1280x586, 94K)

Yeah bullshit.

Unless every circumcised person you know has had the procedure done as an adult, which is highly unlikely, your claim is obviously a flat out lie. Furthermore, if you're not circumcised, then you wouldn't know the difference anyway.

God, you smegmafags are so touchy. I guess I would be too if my dick was an anteater. Sorry about that user.

tfw i look at my beautiful and stretchy foreskin

Attached: 1566038062121.jpg (701x702, 39K)

you are so fucking mad, lmao sub human filth.

My dick does look like a anteaters snout tho. If your foreskin was as tight as mine you would have to agree on that

Not really bro. I had it done as an adult, which is why I feel like I'm in a better position to give you the reality of it. I remember both before and after. Most circumcised people have it done at birth, therefore, they don't remember before, so they have nothing to compare to. I have had the opportunity to experience both. Have you?

All your friends must have erectile disfunction then or were cut wrong...

is this a DIY operation?

>can't get it up
"It's because I got circumcised!"

Never had that problem...not yet, anyway

No. Sorry to disappoint. Free health care so no need for wacky american home dyi projects

>but the curcumcised know about the reduced sensitivity and difficulty getting erect though right you always neglect to tell people that
>every fucking circumcised person i know feels like they have a dead penis
This wasn't you?

But how do they know retard ? Were all your friends circumcised in their mid 20's ? Cuz if not how can they vompare the feeling if they only lived with one option.

You better tell them to use a toenail clipper...any more than that and you stand to lose a large percentage of your overall size.