Ctrl+f

>ctrl+f
>feels thread
>no results
>feels thread
If you don't mind? I feel like shit and uncomfortable on my own and I've no close friends to talk to.
I just want some company so this feeling of being alone with everything, is lifted a little bit

Attached: 1371408359683.jpg (1280x960, 298K)

You can talk to me if you want user

I just feel like shit. The biggest thing is that my friend's ex was hitting on me and instead of asking me if I'm ok with it she just pushed me too far with her mind games or tried to use me to get over him. Then I found out she's got a super slutty past and I feel terrible knowing I don't want to be with her, and at the same time I couldn't help but develop feelings for her. For the next 2 years we'll be seeing each other on a daily basis because of college. Seeing her with all these fuckbois is not going to be easy to get over. I wish she was different, then maybe I would've given her a shot because I've known her for some years now and I liked her as a friend, maybe even more but the slutty thing just ruined it for me and I feel like shit knowing that because I'm the "good guy" I won't do anything to her, but some fuckboi will and she will let him too

I've been all this summer alone without frens, I have social anxiety and start university within a month and i will be more likely autistic af

It's too early for a feels thread, come back in four hours when the mood is right.

I know, but I feel terrible, like I've an asthma attack or something, just feels very lonely in here and I've noone to talk to. Not that I'd want to but just knowing that there's people around helps, even if on Yea Forums out of places

You are a piece of shit. She's not the whole. You are.

user just know you did the right thing and your body is just shitting on you for not having sex. You shouldn't be dating a friend's ex wife and relationships with whores dont usually turn out well. You keep thinking off all the good things that could've happened because you're too wrapped up. Take it from someone seeing this objectively, you made the right decision. Just be thankful it turned out this way because the longer your relationship could've gone on for, the more it would've hurt when things go south.

Attached: crying through smile pepe.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Good. I hope you choke

how?

Shut the fuck up faggot go kill yourself

Alright, here. I can stay for a bit.

Attached: frens with beer.jpg (1024x465, 50K)

it's not your bad user, u shouldn't feel like shit, but her

Attached: 53f.jpg (196x250, 8K)

You obviously don't respect her or like her if you think she's too slutty.
You sound like a pathetic man baby.

I know you're probably right. It just feels shitty being in on it and seeing the situation from the inside. Part of me wishes they never met and that she hadn't had the past she had, or that she wasn't doing some of those things still. Or at least if she showed she changed, then I would've been ok with it. But thats not how it is and it makes me feel terrible.

Every time I meet someone they seem great until they tell me what they're really like or I just end up seeing it. Then shit like this happens and it feels like a very spiteful joke, "here's your ideal girl, ask her out" then you get to know her and she dumps all her shit on you and it turns from that, to "avoid and look for someone better". Just constantly, I hope I just won't develop any trust issues or anything from this, because its getting harder and harder to trust and commit to anyone

thanks, sorry just you know how it is sometimes, these things get better with time, but when they happen it just gets you. I just wish my friend that I could talk to didn't ditch me recently, then at least I'd have some comfort. Feels pretty shit having to resort to Yea Forums if I'm honest

I did respect her and I liked her. But then once you find out someone is like that and does shit behind your back, lies to you and then claims she loves you, then I think I have a right to not want to be with someone like that. Unless you're desperate for female attention, but I'd rather be alone and focus on me than be with someone that will make me unhappy

It's okay OP. You did the right thing, she may be your friend, but she's still a whore.

Yeah except you have a girlfriend you piece of shit

what?

for more context.
Maybe she is, maybe its just hard to trust her when she says she isn't but I've reasons to believe she is.
She told me she feels bad about the stuff she did but somehow the things she does now aren't exactly something a reserved girl would do. When she told me she loved me, I'm pretty sure she went and either dated or fucked some of our mutual friends because I saw them together and they never hung out/barely know each other so I had my reasons to be suspicious. She also posts love hearts to this guy that looks like he's much older than her, and he posts them back. I don't know if she doesn't know, but if you post on facebook with shit like that, it comes up on my feed. She also loves to get validation from other guys when I'm around, like she can't help herself and demands more attention. The fact she cried over my friend the day before and the next she asked me to spend the night with her claiming she's over him, made it fairly clear to me that she isn't regretting anything and her past habits are still there.

But I may be looking into it too deep, some of those things I'm assuming, but the ones I'm sure about speak for themselves. And if she thought she can just do all that shit then it shows her lack of respect for me.

>like she can't help herself and demands more attention
almost all women do that

not in that way. She would leave the room, walk all sexy, then come back and demand you tell her how many guys looked back at her and if any of them said anything about her looks. Feeling sexy is one thing, but this, this feels insulting

I have some find childhood memories of anyone is looking for feel good stuff. We had found an old hunting cabin on my buddy's property and turned it into our retreat. I remember one particular night of camping late November was a cold night but the wood stove kept us warm. I woke in the morning to a blanket of untouched fresh snow. Now I'm older and wishing I could go back to that simpler time. I'm thankful for many memories like this one and am glad to have experienced them.

don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened :-DDD

>Maybe she is
She is. End of. She's a cheap whore who jumps from one dick onto another. Forget about her OP.

this

I do smile I just hope one day if I have children they can experience something similar. I was very lucky to live where I did. When I got older and before I moved I made sure to share my knowledge with the next gen of neighborhood kids so they can enjoy our old retreat now that we are gone.

>no close friends
>my friend's ex
you're full of shit and you make me want to kill myself

I know I eventually will, but now I'm having so many second thoughts. Maybe I'm just postponing it until I go back to college to see some people I know, for now dealing with that on my own seems tough, having people around is distracting at least.

shortly after the break up he got himself a new girl and stopped talking to me. At the same time his ex started hitting on me and now I've no close friends and everyone else isn't close enough to me to hear this sort of thing. Happy?

>I know I eventually will
No. You will do it right now. Fuck her, figuratively. Right now focus on self improvement. Get on a /sig/ thread and get /fit/ and shit OP.

Attached: disdain for plebs nigger edition.png (768x768, 856K)

yeah man I know the drill, just fucking hate the feeling. Thanks for the help anyway, appreciate it

Moved with gf to another state in december, seeing friends maybe every two weeks versus every day before, wanna fuck the girl in the office across mine but should do sneaky shit cause me and gf work at the fucking same place. Missing previous social interaction, feeling like shit for the past 2 months but not showing it and thinking about a new job since i was lined up for a promotion but last week we started laying people off. Life is a mess right now

you have a gf and you wanna fuck another girl and you plan on doing it behind her back? why?

cause monogamy and shit. thinking about dumping her actually, not because of the other girl but other stuff

I'm not judging you but I'm curious to know how that works if you don't mind?
Were you together for long? and what is wrong with monogamy? why get in a relationship to begin with if you think its an issue? or did you find out later?