Me and my girlfriend talk to each other like this and we also send fart voice clips back to each other

me and my girlfriend talk to each other like this and we also send fart voice clips back to each other
is there a psychological reason why we enjoy this? i just like being silly and having fun but there is a lot of talk about poo being smelly

Attached: me and my girlfriend.png (750x1334, 350K)

Have you fingered her ass while she is on the toilet? Do you do a lot of anal? The texting bit is annoying but seems harmless to me

I like how OP thinks that the white bar over her number can't be undone

no but she wouldn't poo while i was in the bathroom before but i convinced her it was fine so i could just walk in and out and get my toothbrush if needed
i got her into enjoying anal play and rimming

smug_face.jpeg

The fuck am I reading

Attached: Cat 3.jpg (2138x2138, 810K)

>her

Like it’s not a larp

if its in bold then it's an action like
*kisses*
*suck it a bit*

uwu is that a poo in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

>uwu
aaaand abandon thread

what in the fuck am I reading

Attached: 1494728602044.webm (1280x720, 380K)

Post pics of her
And how did you get shit on her?

psychological reason you are entertained by poop humor? low iq. there's no fun reason, you're not high functioning autist... you're just low iq and you like smelling poop.

i haven't shit on her but i bet you could just convince her by using a protective layer the first time like that cling film stuff then she would feel a bit more comfortable

the doctors said i am high functioning aspergers
the smell of poop doesn't interest me unless it is my own smell then its sometimes nice but poop humour is very funny i think because everyone does it so we all have something in common which is nice as we are normally so different and divided

Wrong. See Mozart

What do you mean?

screenshot

Attached: dhcYMhE9SO0186U9XDprNsWI3fqXGx6EyMFaxc~bklaPqdzfE8is.jpg (240x406, 17K)

go away spam boy

Yes, it's called autism

Jesus fucking cringe
Typical euro faggot

Let me guess, you're both black

you dont feel like this will backfire?
like when you both get older than 16 one of you will eventually find it awkward snd cringy

screenshot

Attached: 2g3W5BrFNJwTlbzK9KS~NOSakDTO8xWxQIJwMRyU29dFd.jpg (240x427, 17K)

You both are into scat and immature due to being raised poorly, thats the psychology behind it. You nasty fuck.

Bring back state asylums.

Attached: 1510461160650.png (96x129, 21K)