When should a woman be raped ?

when should a woman be raped ?

Attached: rape_cop.webm (800x330, 1.91M)

Never... bitch nigga!

Never you retarded incel

Movie?

only if she consents to it

Imagine being a cop without a gun lol

In self defense

when she grabs the tank of your toilet while presenting her ass to you in your bathroom and says something like "tee hee you could rip my pants off now and there'd be nothing I could do to stop you"

... god 17 year old me was so very fucking stupid

: nice dubs
Nevar - she got cooties and all.

After making a false rape accusation.

webm sauce?

It's ok when you're playing truth or dare and someone dares you to have sex with a girl and she says no.

I'm not a rapist, I just never back down from a dare. I'd be a coward NOT to have sex with her against her will.

Cringe

Attached: cjQcUyf[1].gif (500x200, 474K)

Never you degenerate

Attached: 1473034182731.jpg (640x426, 47K)

Based

When she says no.

> someone dares you
> girl says no
> sex against her will
Yep that's rape alright

whenever the opportunity presents itself

Never.

When should OP be raped?

A woman cant be raped retards

Attached: 1528354448694.jpg (1297x1080, 748K)

Quads of truth

The thread is about justifying rape, you literal moron. Not whether its rape or not.

summer is over, now move along ...

If something that you appreciate (family, your life, etc) is in danger of being damaged and the only way to stop it is raping another person, then i dont think people could really blame you.

Being this retarded.

being this brainwashed

Whenever she feels bold enough to look at you.

when they falsely accuse someone of rape.

Kek

This. Welcome to the animal kingdom.

based

This. If you don't rape someone who is falsely accusing you of rape, you're making them a liar. Rape in this scenario would be a generous act.

apparently when they take too long to whip out there gun even after strenuous training and surrounded with a life threatening opposition.

or just anytime that a guy feels there cock getting hard, rape should be legal

Attached: 1562000605644.jpg (480x491, 16K)

Attached: 1537396444071.gif (400x400, 15K)

only after OP is raped to death and probably not even then

lets just rape OP to death

2nd that

Attached: 1551300341876.gif (390x219, 1.95M)

This really gets the blood pumping through the ol pee pee

Attached: 1558223828526.gif (276x232, 1.38M)

Shitty movie "riot"

Britbong cops don't carry guns

Attached: 1566190386860.webm (480x600, 1.51M)

when she consents

Any rapist should have his cock cut off, stuffed, and than raped by his own stuffed cock. This fucking degeneracy should be punishable by death by stoning, medieval torture or public whipping and I would gladly do it all myself.
Good thing those fuckers get raped and beaten up in jail by other inmates, at least they have some sense what to do with this scum of the earth.

>his cock
Nice bait. Women can have cocks too.

story?

also, if a woman falsely states that a man raped her, she should be thrown in the center square, publicaly humiliated and beaten up for trying to ruin another persons life.

And what to do then if modern women just don't want to get laid with like a 80% of males, they only need a gym fag with a hollywood alike face and a shirtload of money. And why not rape tho if they dressed like this at public screaming FUCK ME with that kind of outfits, but when you slap her butt she's all like HURR RAPE HARASSMENT, hm?????

Attached: 0a4f7144c7228348ffb50c51a1563bef.jpg (600x800, 55K)

>women can have cocks too.

ok faggot

itt

Attached: 1559127583513.jpg (327x500, 49K)

thats a whole different story about degeneracy, if you cant find a woman that will suit you and you only fall for this kind of tramps than thats your problem, but not all of them are like this lmao.
If they yell out FUCK ME thats a mating call in my opinion, so just go ahead, she doesnt deserve the same treatment as others.

>ends in 69
Holy shit the gods have blessed this thread

When she gives birth to retarded OP

>women

Attached: 1559121366735.jpg (300x300, 15K)

as often as possible

No one should be raped, it's not justifiable.

Bullshit. They're all like this, they're all the same. Even the ugly and fat ones. They all need a fucking rich successful fucker with a nigger size cock and a gym body. If you don't fit they maybe, just maybe will be with you for awhile, but they will look at the side all the time and if they'll find someone better than you, they will cheat on you and leave you in a minute.
But what I hate the most it's the tease. They wear a whore uniform as chapelle says, making my dick hard af, and they still act like a fucking high class untouchable women. That's stupid.

only the rapists should be raped

When she deserves it I guess

I f you weight more than 150 kg and are a fucking neckbeared/incel than maybe there isnt a woman for you.
Real talk now, not all women are like this, I estimate around 70% of them are just a bunch of niggercock sucking goldiggers,but there is still the 30% that are actually quite good, you just gotta look past the club going tramps who fuck niggers in the toilet and have 8 abortions per day.
Just dont be an incel and go for the cute shy ones dude, they are the best.

she was a girl I knew back in high school who hung around me and my friends and she was ditzy as fuck but she had a cute face and banging tits and she was passed around my social circle but even though I dreamed of fucking her I never did because I wasn't as assertive as my friends were. my dad christened her 'fuzzybritches' within minutes of meeting her

anyway thanks to my protosoy before soy was even a thing/respeck women attitude she used to joke that I was her husband and she was my unfaithful wife. anyway I was hanging out with her at my place one day and she kept going on and on about how much she missed her current boyfriend cause she was so horny right now and it was a huge shame her bf wasn't available because she could really use a good dicking and we ended up in the bathroom next to my room and she did the shit I mentioned in my earlier post. and even as thick headed as I was, I suspected she wanted me to fuck her but I didn't want to make a move without getting affirmative consent. and I told her as much after she pulled that toilet tank stunt - look I'm not going to fuck you unless you tell me you want me to fuck you

needless to say I didn't get laid that day

Kek. The quads have spoken.

only when her peepee is bigger than yours :^)

Never.

I want a real woman, not some fucking hipster shy feminist liberal bitch wearing glasses. I want a woman that will cook, clean, raise kids and suck my cock after a hard wokring day. Leave those bookworms to yourself.

Well most women dont like pussy males and want to be fucked hard.

... oh yeah. there was a huge room wide mirror across from that toilet and she was looking at it - and not me - when she teased me

so like I said before. 17 year old me was rock fucking stupid

Attached: 1565377266340.jpg (506x477, 26K)

Seems more like your post is cringe

what happend to u afterwards u sound like you have alot of regret

>wants a real woman
>falls for the tramps
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
you do realise those bookworms are literally what you just described, right? They will cook, clean, raise kids, because they were raised right and thats why they arent tramps.
You must be an amerifag if you think that, cause that is only america's thing. Leave that plague of a country and come live in europe

well, I went on to lose my virginity to the first in a series of overweight and rather less attractive girls. I didn't get to have sex with someone who was as hot as fuzzybritches until I was 23 and living in a new city. turns out in a smaller town where everyone knows everyone else, the fact that you settled for a fat girl tells all the fat girls that you're game while telling all the fit girls that you're a pig sticking loser

Attached: 1546034735608.png (374x667, 547K)

yeah, sorry to hear that, happened the same to my friend, thats why I didnt want to fuck any of the fat pigs they tried to set me up with and waited to find a girl myself and made sure I really like her. There is little to no point in meaningless sex for me, it just leaves you kinda empty.