Can any medfag tell me what this is? I felt a hard pit in my ballsack and this came out

Can any medfag tell me what this is? I felt a hard pit in my ballsack and this came out.

Attached: IMG_20190819_081626.jpg (1203x1827, 440K)

How big is it?

Looks like a bean sprout

Incredibly small, not big at all, I've had bigger ones with an audible pop come out though

Not a medfag but you should go to a doctor, are you sexually active? Could be an STD.

It was underneith my skin though, is that possible for an std?

Really not sure but probably, how deep was it?
You should probably just go get it checked out man.

Wtf

> (You)
>Really not sure but probably, how deep was it?
>You should probably just go get it checked out man.
Yeah you're probably right, I didn't bleed that much so it wasn't that deep.

Eat it

Get a clearer pic, I want to see. That looks fucking weird

I'm not gonna eat it you filthy subhumans, besides I already washed it away so I can't get a clearer pic either.

>has that shit come out of his dick
>calls us the subhumans

Pretty much yeah

how did you extract it?
did you make a cut or just squeeze it out?

It's your testosteria, the bone in your ball sack. You need to stick it back in or you'll never be able to get a boner again.

Cut first, then squeezed it out, I had to pull it pretty hard to get it loose, though that didn't hurt. If I want to get it out just by squeezing, I end up using my nail to make a cut first anyway lol

does the white part break easily ?

>I felt a hard pit in my ballsack and this came out.

How exactly did that come out? Did you urinate that shit?

see

Is that just a cyst?

Bro I watched a man come into A&E with his leg full degloved and this shit made me squirm, I have no idea what the fuck that is and I've been in Nursing for 11 years.

Attached: 1565512904997.jpg (960x960, 43K)

Right.. overloaded with info, gonna take a rest, good luck.

Thats your third ball user. Pretty embarrassing it took you this long to find it, most people get it out before about 14 or so. nothing wrong with being a late bloomer tho ~

Attached: 1489436037420.jpg (1386x1385, 447K)

post the spot where you cut it from

don't forget the timestamp

Attached: 1565660733135.jpg (612x612, 57K)

Yeah it does

Its puss connected to some weird abnormal growth or very badly clogged pore. You should have seen a doctor for removal. If it comes back or the wound is infected see a doctor ASAP.

Thankyou for a clear answer kind user, I will follow your advice. Much appreciated

That is solidarum aidentees node, It is highly uncommon and only affects >1% of men, it grows naturally and has no cure. You may know it as it by the disease that it spreads.

Basically, nigga you got aids.

patient zero.

Don't preform self surgery next time.
Infection isn't worth something like a cyst.

Confirmed AIDS

Will do.

Also, thanks to the shitposters for keeping this thread bumped so I could get an answer.

RN here, it looks like a sebaceous cyst... I wouldn't lose sleep over it.