I m lonely lole wanna b friends??

i m lonely lole wanna b friends??

Attached: hecccccc.jpg (600x1273, 438K)

cutie *pats on head*

no *pats in the shitpipe*

s-s-s-s-sh-shitpipe???!?!!

sorry i cant be seen with losers like you

PLEASE TAKE A DUMP ON MY CHEST

Attached: 61SoisNooDL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 24K)

but noone will see us as long as we hide!! pls yuji b my friend ur 2 popular

yep that's what I call le anuse

i mean...
now???? or later? i don't know!

ok I'll be your friend *fugs you in the cute ass*

I AM FOR HUGS NOT FUGS TWT!!!

are u a real griller

lole sorre my bad *steps aside to reveal whac-a-mole machine with you as the moles and proceeds to get a high score* can we fug now?? pls

Your fortune: Bad Luck

Attached: _88631291_88631285.jpg (660x371, 40K)

o.O omg
amazing skills though...
but please b nice!!

>.> whad du yu mean, i dond greal food... i ead id

Attached: GRILLERquestionmark.jpg (474x315, 39K)

0mg someone made a pic with my post in it (apart from saeed) that's amaziiiiiiiiin

leds go friend11!!1!
i love you ethernally!! but i think ids a pedo so stay away...

>i love you ethernally!! but i think ids a pedo so stay away...
huh what did u mean by this

ummm excuse me thats my post mister

YOU ARE TWO??? O.O
i mean that guy is creepy. for sure i'd never trust him

yuji sakai is an idea not a person

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so i have to friend idea and not a REAL person???

is this eben real anymore???TwT

there is an undetermined amount of us

>underterminated

wot! if i friend one, i friend aLL OF YOU??

tuck and roll!!!!!!!!!!
its the big one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o.o
eys i have big honkers though... don't mind the chain... pls look up here...

post big honkers pls

this

but :(
*sigh* internet will bully me! i'm too afraid plsss don't make me do it

I don't bully pls post honkers+timestamp I wanna orbit u

This

bonbibonkers

Attached: 1634295295233030_c5_720x720.jpg (720x720, 54K)

im sure atleast one of us will like it which means were all down. evreyone else on the internet probably wont hate you for it

shitty excuse: pls they won't even fit the photo
i have no online friends not even stalkers!

so i do a favor to the mankind???
will i at last become a useful member of society!???? or will i end up being worshipped?

dubsies nice!
I'll b ur online friend if u post ur jiggling big titties

i like it when the hot grills are tsun

wot

yep

no money. only pics

w-w-what a turn of events... i just realized im made to share... i feel bad now tbh. for real you managed to get me sad

who would even want $$ when they have me already...??

dont feel sad. thats bad. if you are made for sharing then share what youve got

post titties or else

i'm really curious about these milkers now

:(
i will try my best to avoid your statement as i will cry myself now!!

alpha is giving orders. dont upset him

dont tease me anymore post your le boobies or ill rip my benis apart pls

*SLOWLY departing myself from the screen*
you only want me after all, don't you... i thought we'd be friends but when i mention my ravishing honkers you yujis are on hunting :((( pls dond bully me...

noononononononononoono we want proof your not a robot

say nnno more but i already completed captcha... is there a community-captchta-honks-leak option i have to complete??? if yes, whad de hell!

robots are way to smart. ive seen one surpass the captcha. we need human proof. just take the pictuer and the add it to your reply with the "Choose File" button

Attached: Poition Chart.png (1497x1992, 518K)

this is the last girl that didn't post her boben

Attached: 1563098842015.jpg (634x656, 44K)

what if upon receiving bonhongorooos we befriend hecatia. you know. deals and business

I SWEAR i've seen someone getting into me badly over text.... they wanted me to sit on their face??? or something horrifying.
also you MIGHT receive once my eyes are dry... i cannot in this state, you did it! :((

>befriend
o.O

you wanted friends, why not a hive mind friend

UwU i don't think i want friends anymore...
i hav seen too much... a lot of backstabbers here... (maximum 6, i presume). i think it's the last time i start a thread here (today)

WE WANT HONKERS WE WANT HONKERS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what if you posted an image of your breasts and we then all became your friends

look around you

SINCE WHEN DO I HAVE TO BUY FRIENDS????// plss apologize at this instance! or else i will cry again and ask for friends another day!!!!!

what if you posted an image of your breasts and we then all complimented them

I'll be your friend hecatia!!

Attached: 1563052646175.png (736x800, 442K)

No sorry I can't be friends with people with no legs

im deeply sorry, but for all of us yujis to accept your humanity we need physical evidence. i hope youll understand and we can proceed in an orderly fashion

i don't need your compliments yuji... i wanted to befriend you but it seems like user is not perverted therefore wants to be my friend regardless of my honks

im pretty sure i've seen this somewhere else.
i already used my human effigies as for today now shoosh Yujis!!! i won't fall in yet another trap of mankind.

leds chat about how ROOD yujis are and how they should cease from possessing internet access! they made me cry... TWICE!

heres an idea. we become your friends THEN you post honkers. then everyones happy and its all been done in an order you would want

you're telling me frends share nudles? but you have to know me first

Eh, there will be another nofuns nofrens eventually...All you can do is not let them bother you. But I'll be chatty. What's going on fren?

Attached: 1564324990596.jpg (700x790, 88K)

what if i force you to enjoy your time with us and force you to do whatevre you want on said date

FOR GOD SAKES JUST SHOW YOUR DAMN TITS

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

how come it is so hard to make friends irl ??? is it my clothing, is it my interest?? if i dress less "casually" i might attract orbiters therefore fake friends!!!! i don't wand that! have you any tips?

o.o f-f-force? pls no. i'm just someone after all, like you, like anyone else. pls yujis don't make this happen. imagine if you were me, what would you do????

can you change your namefig to ripa? favour as a friend? i need this thank you in advance

find some event thats centered around what you love to do. attend. put yourself out there and dont try to hard. or find an online community thats centered around your interests and get into that

post tits or I'll hack ur bitcoins

I doubt it's clothing attire and if it is you don't want to be friends with someone who judges you by what you wear. That's just petty. Interests could be an issue. What do you like to do?

Attached: 1563077681010.gif (500x281, 134K)

if someone wanted to force me to do whatever i want and to enjoy myself id let it happen

>u when don't post big tiddies

Attached: 1559040144680.jpg (958x719, 134K)

theres gonna be a fight amungst the Yujis. place bets on who will win

no way yujis being NICE??
i feel like i do little to nothing all day after all... i also hate public interactions so i think my game has been set to hardcore from the start/
i think i like to look in the past sometimes but get myself to cry again... i know it's inevitable to reach what was branded but im really sad everyday about it i just realised...
i'm sorry but you're missing a point: I WOULDN'T enjoy it!!!! ;'(

dubs nice
why fight? we all want the same thing

pliss i've had enough of this... i made myself puke just by checking rekt thread today...

2 b frends

i guess but were going about tit in drastically different ways

i think 2B and ripa are the same persons though...

replan your strategy Yujis! tits not going anywhere!

it does not matter. we are yujis. we do not forgive. we want tits

how ruud! you know i READ these right?... don't you have a secret private chamber to discuss such things?... my trust just continues to decrease...

Try not to get worked up about it. What this user said. Also, be honest to yourself and others.

Attached: 1564642290942.png (808x732, 730K)

new idea. you post le tits and we post our most valuable images as payment. therefor your not buying friends your buying limited edition high value artifacts.

>implying i'm interested in business
PLS you don't own the nuddle discount!
i feel like the idea of interacting too much! why isn't there someone to step first everytime i take a walk?? it's a nightmare!

i swear i will never mention my physical attributes online EVER again. maybe it's a way to bust fakers, though? i think it did work on yujis after all!

be that person
everyones interested in business its in everything we do

yes i do think of that but all of you Yujis sound like a big scam... therefore i think i need to start war upon you...

now lets hold on a minute here. no need to get yourself killed. what if i posted some of my favorite images here first then you posted breasts

what episode/ova did you get that image from? i think i missed it

(ALMOST TRIPS)
pls yujis, think outside the box in order to feel my true power. i'm not interested in any deal of any kind, not anymore (i think) not even with you yujis, not when i don't trust you anymore... i will use my honkers to beat you in war though. they deal 99 DMG per second +bleed effect +poison effect +bash damage!! so you're underly prepared there

ALSO i think i might get banned (even though i'm 18, i might not look like it)

if its war.
we dont really need Your breasts when there are so many avaliable. the only reason we were so persistant is because its fun to continue to try to make a deal or obtain what (at least mildly) interests you

your weeb card has been revoked commit honorable sepuku jk though dont ilu

Attached: .jpg (2185x2185, 508K)

i didnt read the rest of the thread but will u b my minecraft gf pl0x

Attached: (1).jpg (2185x2185, 746K)

WOW so you just wanted a DEAL after aLL??????? you would replace me with anything ELSE??? look in the mirror yujis...

POST TIDDIES

Attached: 1562193464091.jpg (396x385, 33K)

why would we care about some incapable waste of space member of society

>tfw you want to befriend people online but are flooded with business instead.
:(((
pls i dond liek being egirl! despite the fact it'd be fun, i dond! maybe you could adopt me though... but that would be roleplay... i think im ina dilemma right now

I don't recall lolz. Sorry fren.

Attached: 1564158455439.jpg (390x390, 65K)

yes, that's right, why would you since im not interested in your business?? troll someone else yujis, i will secretly give my honks to tomposter and user since i think they wish to be my friends truly

after furthre research ive discovreed that i have in fact whitnessed that scene

T I T S

Attached: 1560978415229.png (400x486, 52K)

please dont rope me in with the other Yujis. ive only posted nice stuff

omg!!
yuji stop it! is it either a trap to get me banned after all?? or just simple businiess?? what is the meaning of this?? are you really dedicated to...

uhhhh ok you are adopted by me now

Attached: (3).jpg (2185x2185, 746K)

i think the othres wanted you to post pervreted parts of your body so thet could be your friends in a deepre and more intemate light

i will call you nice yuji from now on. can you tell the other yujis to be more like you?? they don't seem to understand... i'm a nice gal but i feel impending doom just by the next second...

excuse me but please do not harass my minecraft child

Attached: (2).jpg (2185x2185, 747K)

thank you ceo of yuji. i think you should refrain them and start implementing rules into this posting service. i'm not telling you to become kimmie but please, they made my cry TWICE as you know that...
tell em tom

thats sad. i find it helps to make something to look forward to. what ever catches your interst go and get involdved in that

i think all my interests orbit around me and not anyone after all... so that's what i think might be the problem.. UwU

do you like anime. (porbably) if so got to a convention. last i checked evreyone there is socially awkward anywya so you can be le ebic chad

chad griller? i think i'm not much of a talkative person myself though... might probably get myself into a uncomfortable situation though....

youll never know and then die wishing you had. life is fro takngi rissk

i feel like all the evil Yujis are gone. therefore making me the queen (of my own thread). i want to sleep now. if i ever post nudes i will make sure so that Yujis don't see them.
goodnight and thank you:
(nice yuji)
(tom)
(user)
for being my frens. see you other day!!
also bye RUDE yujis!! i won't quote you.

Attached: hecc2.jpg (900x1271, 467K)

wait why dont we find some way to keep the the other mes out and stay connected so we dont have to find eachothre in threads

T I D D I E S

Attached: 1558596718005.png (277x385, 150K)

ok. Emerald#6172

cool I'll add u hopefully u'll post sum tits

YOU'RE NOT NICE YUJI. YOU'LL GET REJECTED!!

Later hecatia!!

Attached: 1562869751798.jpg (1132x1600, 267K)

lol fags

im the weat

bye eat your vegetables or you're being put up for adoption

Attached: (4).jpg (2185x2185, 747K)

is he getting le boobies???? this is bullshit i want them as much as he does not fair not fair

cmon say something i dond bite lole!!
thank you tom!! i wil!!

should been nice and quite like me

life isn't fair!!!

i think counting me theres been 3 yujis here today
mean
ecominic
and nice

namefig2018 yuji sakai was here as well

suprise random.png

Jesus loves you fren

Attached: 1565237165307.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

jesus is gay lmao "eternal love for all mankind" what a fruit