THE BRITISH EMPIRE

THE BRITISH EMPIRE

How did one island country manage to create the largest empire of all time?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png (1200x600, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C0n88tZQc4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5K8HRX2Vlw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Genuinely interested in this. If anyone has knowledge on the matter please share.

enslavement, stealing resources, mass murder, concentration camps, etc

But how did such a small population manage to overpower 1/3 of the world's population?

the industrial revolution helped. oh look, more resources. well, they're ours now (bang bang stab bang)

Tea to the British is what spinach is to Popeye the sailor man. One sip of the stuff and the British fucking dominate.

stop replying to yourself op, its embarrassing

Still though imagine being fucking dominated by an island of tea drinkers

Found the spiteful colony

lol insecure weirdo wants to be told how great he is

please praise my country, it means ever so much to me, i'm a wimpy failbabby posting on dead gay imageboards at 11 on a sunday night lol

C O P E zulu boi

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-221759_Chrome.jpg (1440x2240, 616K)

so lets chat op. what did you expect to hear: how great you were? you personally, not where you come from.

>British empire
>greatest empire ever
AHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHABAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHA HAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH bahahahhahahahahah Hahahahahaha don't make me fucking laugh!

do you mind, im not done here

>be American with no culture
>uhhmmm guys sooo your country and heritage don't matter at all because I say so... So how's your personality?

How did one island country manage to lose it all?

op does strangers praising your country make you feel good, personally

In The End, It Doesnt Even MAtter

what drove you to post this at almost 11pm on a sunday night, op. what made you feel like you needed cheering up, by people telling you how great your country was.

Take a look at our parliament no half circles or round tables there we have a left and a right and a referee

Attached: 1565556172313.jpg (750x933, 113K)

Irrefutable fact.

and why Yea Forums's Yea Forums 'random' board in particular, instead of somewhere like wikipedia or, idk, anything else from the first few pages of a google search.

nah

Isn't the UK basically just New Islam these days? Who gives a shit about British empire bullshit.

ITT: Americunts crying because Britain has houses older than their country.

this basically

Attached: giphy.gif (261x227, 512K)

is this thread not going the way you thought it would lol

>Irrefutable fact.
What does "greatest" even mean? They were pretty evil, that's far from great.

Boris

Attached: 1564690717526.jpg (826x828, 62K)

op, why do you want people to validate you by praising your country

happy no-deal brexit, we wish you the very best

Attached: 1509928983325.jpg (640x640, 160K)

Country Strong Me Powerful

do you have any accomplishments of your own, op, that are special and unique to you personally

Mfw this is the average American family

Attached: IMG_1671.jpg (1280x720, 241K)

have you contributed anything to the country you want other people to praise, op

The simple answer is superior intelligence and military might. Even china was too busy fighting each other to build great military defence tactics, open sea naval warfare and artillery.
Brits had centuries of practice by being conquered by rome, andglos, saxons, normans and warring with europe forever.

You would be supprised that the french had the same millitary and intelligence level until after the revolution when they lost their balls.

pussy brexit will be our salvation

Attached: brexit.jpg (640x477, 84K)

op, is the country a better place for having had you in it

op have you been on holiday yet? anywhere nice?

what are you doing tomorrow, op. work?

when someone doesnt praise your country, op, i notice you assume theyre from other countries. why is that.

superior technology and weaponry allowed them to capture wast lands ruled by inferior black race. they didn't have to deal with mutiny because within weeks they improved quality of life and everyone accepted them. that was until some of the said animals went to english school and got an idea of independence to promote their status. the british only fought for what became united states. after they lost those colonies they let everyone else go in peace because by then it was too late

whats your favourite classic comedy, op. is it fawlty towers, or is it Only Fools And Horses

yeah but we did have to burn down the white house one more time

Attached: ann_twitter_embassy_140825_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 64K)

maybe op is more a Dads Army kind of person. thats fine, i wont judge, were all friends here

do you pronounce 'bath' like 'bath', or 'bath' op.

> be me
> American
> wake up
> have breakfast
> not that hungry this morning so 4000kcal will do
> waddle to school in my bullet proof best
> get shot on the way
> sit down in class
> teacher ask for homework
> oh shit I forgot
> it's okay though my classmate is now shooting up the school
> get to go home early
> mfw I only got shot 4 times today
> go to bed
Rinse and repeat.

i cant help but notice you replied to a couple of your own posts earlier in the thread, op. why was that?

or maybe he is a bit more alternative
youtube.com/watch?v=C0n88tZQc4Q

Only Fools and Horses is a solid comedy and I won't hear differently. Only show that has a laugh track and isn't pure cancer.

op i notice you also seem to lash out by saying awful things about other countries, instead of saying nice things about your own country, in the thread you made for people to come say nice things about your country. thats weird, imo

I as an American must admit that I love sucking black cocks!

Sides are in orbit

i dont know, i think a lot of the comedy from that era relies on racial stereotypes which, even though im sure they meant well, but seem unkind when looking back. thats just my thinking on the topic though.

Why do American men love watching their wives have sex with black men? Just curious :)

Maybe but the modern trend to cause no offence at any cost has lead to the completely bland shit we see before us

Attached: 25426-1p7cydt.jpg (650x659, 44K)

nah

The average American "man" has a penis size of 4.5". Figure it out...

we shall agree to differ and agree also that James cordon is a cunt ?

Attached: 1557440733442.png (832x832, 392K)

nah, fuck off

Is it True that ALL American men have small penises?

>imagine the smell

Also, that's 13% of the American population; not the "average" of anything.

This is 97% of the American population...

I'll tell u what I tell all idiots, screen cap it so in a few month we can laugh at them.

you've pretty much summed up my whole weekend

Attached: 29b2d8129ffa46036354fe34c6268b7d.jpg (485x534, 76K)

i am british check out my accent and insult me lol

youtube.com/watch?v=5K8HRX2Vlw0

Attached: BRITISH.jpg (1340x529, 158K)

Check Out this EXTREMELY HOT Server for the BEST LEWDS of TRAPSs and FEMALES!

discord gg/a2HBMrj

because the brits were assholes. most people dont just raid lands killing innocent people. they used their psychotic mob mentallity to attack the world. once the world realized what fucks they were, they retaliated, england lost everything, and now theyre just a pitiful joke struggling to keep their own economy alive.

its amazing how everyone expects germany to humble themselves for their genocide when the brits killed way more people. honestly, the brits got everything they deserved in the blitzkrieg. that was 100s of years of bad karma being served back to them

Blacks only make up 13% of the American population. Whites are still the vast majority with Hispanics coming a pretty close second...

As for mixed-race couples, that is even less of the population, as most couples in this nation are fairly homologous, ethnically-speaking... Whites tend to marry whites, Asians tend to marry Asians, etc. etc. etc....

2 world wars one world cup

Attached: 1542486048964.jpg (934x960, 156K)

the brits were literally the cause of ww2 and the uprising of hitler. their greed overextended and cost them dearly

bullshit

Attached: 1561672632569.png (900x600, 531K)

Largest by both population and area. It was true that the sun didn't set on the empire.

I'm not a brit, but they were some baddass motherfuckers back in the day. Royal Marines still are.