What we call race realism is what was considered common sense until perhaps the 1950s...

What we call race realism is what was considered common sense until perhaps the 1950s. It is a body of views that was so taken for granted it had no name, but it can be summarized as follows: That race is an important aspect of individual and group identity, that different races build different societies that reflect their natures, and that it is entirely normal for whites (or for people of any other race) to want to be the majority race in their own homeland. If whites permit themselves to become a minority population, they will lose their civilization, their heritage, and even their existence as a distinct people. All other groups take it for granted that they have a right to speak out in their own interests. Only whites have lost this conviction.

Attached: 1530674982483.jpg (650x497, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K84c7NlZzno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only insecure faggots give two shits about race.

Everyone cares about race. The races are literally different sub-species of human.

Attached: unnamed.png (573x556, 390K)

White is a social construct that isn't even 200 years old. Prior to that the line was religion. People find reasons to hate each other. But race is a fucking stupid hill to die on. You can't win because people can't change color. Just hate the catholics or some shit. Thats winnable.

>Everyone cares about race.
False.

>White is a social construct that isn't even 200 years old.
White means European caucasoid, and European caucasoids have existed for far longer than 200 years.

It's true, whether they admit it to themselves or not.

Prove it.

>to want to be the majority race in their own homeland
Oh honey then what should all go back to African continent. I don't remember whites being native to Northern or Southern American continent.
The only reason whites spread everywhere is that we became most aggressive.
We humans existed for thousands of years and we will prevail. Besides we are migratory animals and don't think you can stop that unless you completely re-wire our genetic makup. The only heritage I would like our civilisation to lose is Northern American stupidity and schismogenesis.

You see it all over in how people choose their neighborhood arrangements. The tendency is for the races to live around their own kind. When looking at other countries, it doesn't even come into consideration for the native peoples to think that they would be better off becoming a minority in their own country by inviting racially dissimilar people to take their place.

That's not proof that everyone cares about race, whether they admit it to themselves or not. Try again.

here's some common sense, op is literally borderline retarded.

Canada and the United States are white homelands. We took them for ourselves, just like the Amerindians were taking each other's territories before we arrived.

>in a country where slaveowners fucked their female slaves who then gave birth to brown children

yeah no

Okay, not everyone. The vast majority do though, especially non-whites. Only retards think race doesn't matter.

Irrelevant. The amount of slave owners relative to the rest of the population was tiny.

So you admit that you're wrong. That's a good start.

Most do though. Many pretend they don't, but still choose to live among their own race and have friends that are the same race.

Not an argument.

>Most do though
Prove it.
>still choose to live among their own race and have friends that are the same race.
That is not necessarily a result of racial choice. It can just as easily be a result of socioeconomic situations.

ALL people are racist especially any NON-WHITE
white people always get credit for being crazy racist when we are low on the scale every other race is SOOOOOO much more racist then white it just seem as normal for then so they are allowed.(Mexicans,Asians,Muslims,Blacks)
all SO much for Racist they just aren't in charge so they get mad about it

>ALL people are racist especially any NON-WHITE
Prove it.

your probably white so shut up

I refuse.

def YOUNG WHITE n STUPID

I already did.
>That is not necessarily a result of racial choice. It can just as easily be a result of socioeconomic situations.
So a poor white family will be welcomed into a poor black or hispanic neighborhood? They're more likely to get shot. Also, look at how the rich live. Look at the racial makeup of their neighborhoods.

Not an argument.

wasn't arguing

>I already did
You didn't.
>So a poor white family will be welcomed into a poor black or hispanic neighborhood?
You think there aren't neighborhoods with both black and white people of similar economic situations?
>Look at the racial makeup of their neighborhoods.
It's almost like there was a concerted effort in the past to racially segregate, resulting in large socioeconomic differences that persist to this day.

>I don't remember whites being native to Northern or Southern American continent.

Actually they are native to the North American continent. The current so called native Americans, came across the land bridge from Siberia, and wiped out the European ancestry natives that were in North America. They even have tribal history passed down, that describes this. When it began to came out, the indians immediately started screaming about archeologists disturbing their all of a sudden "sacred" sites, to keep it from coming out.

okey dokey then

>That is not necessarily a result of racial choice. It can just as easily be a result of socioeconomic situations.

Simple enough, review the statistics and studies from Universities. When allowed to choose their own room mates, students self segregate by race. So, the sjw trash running the schools began taking away allowing them to choose their room mates, in order to force them to race mix.

I should have added, this applies to students in dorms.

Why is being a minority a bad thing?

literally go to any non-white dominate neighborhood and you will not see an equal mix of races. It will either be dominate black, white, Mexican, Chinese, etc. etc. I hang out with half breeds all the time and they get shit from the minority communities for hanging out with whites because they are "disowning" their heritage. The world is more racists than you think.

>review the statistics and studies from Universities
Okay. Link them.

I can agree. I usually want to be around other folks who share my customs and i move into towns that have buddhist temples not too far away. It makes it easier for me to practice my religion and help my community of others that are of the same race.

>literally go to any non-white dominate neighborhood and you will not see an equal mix of races.
I'm not claiming that you should.

>You didn't.
I did. When left to freely associate, the different races tend to stick together in their neighborhoods and friend choices. Same with churches. It isn't a matter of socioeconomics because we fined this across all income levels. When looking at other countries, immigration policies are typically restrictive in order to maintain the native population's super-majority status. Only in Western countries do you see mass immigration of racially dissimilar peoples and this is usually done against the wishes of the majority of the native populations.
>You think there aren't neighborhoods with both black and white people of similar economic situations?
Sure, but over time they naturally group together by race.
>It's almost like there was a concerted effort in the past to racially segregate, resulting in large socioeconomic differences that persist to this day.
The differences are a result of the fact that the races are not equal in a variety of ways.

Because you are no longer a master in your own country. Would it be a good thing for the Chinese to become a minority in China? How about Nigerians in Nigeria? Or Turks in Turkey? The whole notion is absurd.

>It isn't a matter of socioeconomics because we fined this across all income levels.
Finding it across all income levels does not demonstrate that it isn't a matter of socioeconomics.
>Sure, but over time they naturally group together by race.
Evidence?
>The differences are a result of the fact that the races are not equal in a variety of ways.
The differences were literally artificially constructed by city planners.

You should be curb stomped in front of your family

>Finding it across all income levels does not demonstrate that it isn't a matter of socioeconomics.
Yes, it does. Wealthier people are more free to choose where they live, but they still prefer to live among their own kind.
>Evidence?
Look at the racial dot maps of any major city.
>The differences were literally artificially constructed by city planners.
Segregation hasn't existed for a long time. Go up to the next black person you see and tell them they shouldn't prefer their own race over others. Be sure to film it.

Why must we have a master?
Doesn't thay mean the SJW types are correct that the white man is beating them down?

Attached: 1550189271838.gif (288x314, 1.13M)

>segregation hasn't existed in a long time
>TFW 10 years ago in your state, a bunch of realtors lost their buisness because they kept actively telling white people that they shouldn't move into the "nigger" neighbourhoods
KeK

>Why must we have a master?
You mean, why should a people expect to rule in their own country? That should be obvious.
>Doesn't thay mean the SJW types are correct that the white man is beating them down?
No, but they don't belong here in the first place and shouldn't expect to hold power.

Do you not know what segregation is?

>Wealthier people are more free to choose where they live, but they still prefer to live among their own kind.
Yeah, see, there's that pesky social aspect of socioeconomic.
>Look at the racial dot maps of any major city.
Show how they change over time to go from more mixed to less mixed.
>Segregation hasn't existed for a long time.
Correct, but when it did exist segregation (both official and unofficial) had effects that persist to this day.
>Go up to the next black person you see
So one of my neighbors?

This.
Human beings have mixed DNA & cultures for the past 100,000 years. They will continue to do so as long as we are a species. Get over it.

>Yeah, see, there's that pesky social aspect of socioeconomic.
So?
>Show how they change over time to go from more mixed to less mixed.
You've never heard of white flight?
>Correct, but when it did exist segregation (both official and unofficial) had effects that persist to this day.
Prove it.
>So one of my neighbors?
Yeah. Tell them that having loyalty towards the black community is wrong, and black people should not pursue their own group interests.

Would it be a good thing for the Chinese to become a minority in China? How about Nigerians in Nigeria? Or Turks in Turkey?

All genes must flow together freely.

-America, known as the melting pot of diversity.
-Literally founded by spanish explorers

-Still thinking America is for whites only
-Being this retarded.

>So?
So wealthy people having the freedom to choose where they live will choose to live with their social group.
>You've never heard of white flight?
Way to dodge.
>Prove it.
You want me to prove cause and effect? You want me to prove that artificially segregating communities by race to create different socioeconomic groups would still have an impact even after you stopped enforcing it?
>Yeah.
Okay.

It would be a thing, neither good nor bad.

That's a recipe for disaster.

you're posting

Except for rape, extermination and replacement was the dominant strategy for the past 100,000 years. The "we-are-the-world" promotion of race-mixing is a ((new)) thing

The U.S. was a white nationalist country for most of its history. The "Melting Pot" idea came from a Jewish play written by Israel Zangwill.

Attached: 1525384787225.jpg (1516x876, 382K)

Wrong, up until southern/eastern European immigration, what was considered white changed drastically in the US.
Then again when the Chinese and Japs came by, Then AGAIN when the Latins started coming by.
It seems more like you want America to be a white supremacist nation, more than it being one.

when white nationalists like re writing history. Let me guess you have infographics for how the holocaust never happened too, right? lol what a degenerate retard.

>So wealthy people having the freedom to choose where they live will choose to live with their social group.
Social groups that tend to be based on race.
>Way to dodge.
Not an argument.
>You want me to prove cause and effect? You want me to prove that artificially segregating communities by race to create different socioeconomic groups would still have an impact even after you stopped enforcing it?
Yes, prove it's still a factor 50+ years later.
>Okay.
You won't, and everyone reading knows it.

So mongoloid actually refers to mongolia but sure add some suffix to the end of words to sound smart, way to go! Plus Caucasian refers to the caucasus mountains near Turkey and Russia.

Considering every one of those cultures is an amalgam of previous cultures that have existed in those areas, I'm fine with it.

'Races' are not permanent things, set in stone. They're fluid, they mix and change, that's just how humanity works.

Bullshit detected.

Attached: Race is a lie .jpg (820x600, 242K)

Such pathetic race bait.

We should just stop letting the whites breed for a few generations and see how they feel after that's over.

Life is about survival, and in the modern world you can't just go around conquering shit. Why can't you accept that all humans have the same basic needs and values?

I would personally love to watch generations of young white men be castrated in the hopes that fuckers like you will die out.

>Wrong, up until southern/eastern European immigration, what was considered white changed drastically in the US.
Southern and Easter Europeans were always considered to be white. However, there was a white hierarchy with Anglos seeing themselves on top. However, most of the bias was a result of the Protestant vs. Catholic divide. The first Italian Congressman was in the 1850's I believe. Andrew Jackson was of Irish descent.
Then again when the Chinese and Japs came by, Then AGAIN when the Latins started coming by.Then again when the >Chinese and Japs came by, Then AGAIN when the Latins started coming by.
Anti-Chinese sentiment was very strong, they weren't citizens, and then they were exclude from immigration with the Chinese Exclusion Act. Mexicans were repatriated en masse in the 30's, and then Operation Wetback took place in the 50's. The mass of Hispanics didn't start coming until the 1965 Immigration Act.

Attached: 1512261645516.jpg (1014x1883, 597K)

Good luck convincing them of that. They would laugh in your face for being so stupid.

I don't consider myself "racist" or "insecure"
I just admit the fact that the white race is more intelligent and aesthetic
Brown skin looks dirty all the time
You're like poo people
No offense intended

Attached: 1537796003350.jpg (500x417, 79K)

You know, it doesn't seem borderline. I'd put money on op being one inbred motherfucker.

Literally posting an incorrect image using outdated (negroid, caucasoid) and made-up (Americoid) terms that were abandoned following the advent of a modern understanding of taxonomy and genetics.

Race realism is rebranded white supremacy. Go swallow the barrel of your knock-off Ruger.

This is false

Racists live in /pol/ you should check it out. No one here cares.

Race is sub-species.

Attached: 1558641248521.jpg (4000x4000, 1020K)

Said the Kike who refuses to mix his own race

Attached: 1534533058699-1.png (587x439, 317K)

Why do Nazis lie so much? This is end-stage denialism.

>was considered common sense until perhaps the 1950s

oh, so it must be true then
lol idiots

Still common names and in use to this day. Just because you're ignorant of race, doesn't mean others are.

Image for ants

Res is 4000x4000.

Why do jews lie so much?

Attached: 1525629636638m.jpg (793x1024, 201K)

Why do jews lie so much?
This is end stage denialism.

Attached: 1521929760449.jpg (832x861, 230K)

Yeah but why do jews lie so much?

Attached: holocaust-perpetuation-640x288.jpg (640x288, 87K)

90% of internet users are on smartphone
The image does not enlarge

You do realize that there are a vast number of different ethnicities in China, right? Your entire misconception and ignorance of what constitutes "Chinese" is the problem.

Imagine being this much of a Nazi.

Sub-ethnicities can exist in within a greater ethnicity. Surely, you don't believe that there is no such thing as a Chinese person?

No but seriously why do jews lie so much?

Attached: 1565198896376.png (667x607, 512K)

Imagine being Jewish

Attached: 1551090594869m.jpg (1024x577, 124K)

That's your problem.

>common names ... in use to this day
Yeah, by white supremacists. Those terms haven't been used by actual academics for the better part of a century.

Imagine being a degenerate kike

Attached: 1510745326155.jpg (400x634, 177K)

>Imagine being a Nazi
One can dream

Attached: 875eda9ce643510e19ee74946678900a.jpg (680x454, 48K)

What's this

Attached: 1564689962966.jpg (405x540, 103K)

It depends on your frame of reference and what you were taught was esthetic growing up. White people naturally have the same skin color as shaved cats or pigs, with natural looking tans being perceived as more pleasing.

You are using that word

Attached: you-keep-using-that-word1.jpg (500x420, 55K)

Fuck off, Nazi. The Holocaust was one of the most well-documented historical events in the history of our species. The fact that you're a Nazi and it 'sounds bad' doesn't replace this fact.

Nazis were mass-murdering fuckheads. There is zero evidence, archeologically or genetically, that whites were in America before the ancestors of Native Americans.

Again, fuck off, Nazi.

> want to be the majority race in their own homeland
White man is not from North America.

Attached: 35542BFE-1459-4A37-9794-3B83EAE2F521.jpg (210x240, 8K)

Why don't you try to be good at something other than complaining about other people, you fuck.
No wonder the white race is dying.

Attached: aNH2g5k.jpg (800x646, 187K)

You're implying that there is some sort of homogeneity within China. Immigrants to China become Chinese. You sound illiterate so I don't have high hopes here, but read Kissinger's "On China" sometime. Historically, China had a literal strategy of not resisting invasion and then sino-fying their invaders. That's what really makes your example hilarious.

Fucking mouth-breather.

Wrong. Go look through any anthropological forum on the web.

>European caucasoid

Retard.
“European caucasoid” is not a specific identifiable culture, or even race.

Does a “European caucasoid” have blonde hair or brown hair, blue eyes or brown eyes? Red hair? Green eyes?
Are serbs the same as nords? Scots the same as Italians?
No....you’re a Fucking brainless retard.

It also forgets that every individual European nation has its own distinct language and culture, separate from the other nations.
It is not a homogeneous whole.

It’s just about the most incorrect, retarded thing you could say on the subject.

Congratulations to your carers on keeping you alive this long

Attached: 1CAD84B5-61AF-4243-9828-3767A2FB0A61.jpg (558x801, 99K)

>You're implying that there is some sort of homogeneity within China.
I implied no such thing. Don't tell me you actually think there is no such thing as a Chinese person. No one could be that much a brainlet...right?
>Immigrants to China become Chinese.
Chinese are all mongoloids. A Nigerian that moves to China does not become Chinese. We know exactly who the Chinese people are.
>Historically, China had a literal strategy of not resisting invasion and then sino-fying their invaders. That's what really makes your example hilarious.
That must be why they built that wall. Besides, do find this strategy still in existence today? Do you think the existing Chinese leadership thinks it would be a good thing for the Chinese to be replaced by Africans? What's China's immigration policy these days?

Attached: 1564052140999.jpg (480x480, 22K)

It's a sub-racial category of the greater caucasoid race. And it too has sub-races that branch off from it.

Attached: whites.jpg (1050x1600, 300K)

So, which, say of the Nordic “sub-races”, should be the “majority” in Nordic countries?

No one said all European caucasoids are the same. It's like referring to African swallows, even though there are 47 subspecies of swallow in Africa.

The ones that currently constitute their nations. They tend to blend together in a lot cases since they're so racially similar.

Dude this thread belongs to /pol/

You’ve obviously never been to China and only have a retarded facsimile index of what you “assume” China is like.

Every Chinese city has a “native” population, usually descended from the indigenous residents who remains after the spread of the Han Chinese.
Han Chinese are the most populace Chinese. But as states - EVERY Chinese city has their own local Chinese population, who often have different language, culture, customs, food, traditions, dress.

Don’t talk about shit you know nothing about.
And no, “I googled it” doesn’t cut it, faggot.
Real world experience is what you lack

>blend together the sub-races
And you call yourself a racist.

Get the fuck out.
You should be ashamed of yourself

Is there such thing as a Chinese person? Yes or no.

You're using terms that were already outdated half a century ago in order to describe the ethnic makeup of the most populated country on the planet. There are black Chinese people, your idiotic vision of what constitutes a "Chinese" person is the problem, as is your almost nonexistent knowledge of the history of the longest surviving country of all time. You've practically said that "China only has yellow people and I know they built a wall once."

And yeah, China is currently attempting to encourage immigration as a way to blunt the impending demographic crisis that was caused by their one-child policy, which will lead to a huge number of elderly with too few workers to support them. Do you know fucking anything?
Jesus Christ.

Not to mention idiots who do care about race make it more difficult to branch into non homogeneous groups.

You can understand there is a much greater difference between Nordic Faelids and West African Igboids than between Nordic Faelids and Nordic Brunns, right?

What kind of “Chinese” person.

You need to specify.

Do you mean “Han” Chinese, or one of the hundreds of other kinds?

You're also replying to two different people now, I'm the personal who originally began to bust your balls over your ignorant shit. "Chinese" is a nationality, not a race as you seem to envision it.

If that’s your criteria.
Then you would probably know that there is more genetic distinction and diversity in the individual African tribes, than there is between any given African tribe and a European.

But you’re not interested in actual genetics. Are you .

You just don’t like people with higher melanin production in their epidermis

>You're using terms that were already outdated half a century ago in order to describe the ethnic makeup of the most populated country on the planet.
Still in common usage.
>There are black Chinese people, your idiotic vision of what constitutes a "Chinese" person is the problem, as is your almost nonexistent knowledge of the history of the longest surviving country of all time. You've practically said that "China only has yellow people and I know they built a wall once."
Blacks in China aren't really Chinese. Chinese are yellows, as you say. The fact that they built the Great Wall proves they resisted invasion. In fact, the Mongols were resisted numerous times, and the Han were the ones doing the sinicization.
>And yeah, China is currently attempting to encourage immigration as a way to blunt the impending demographic crisis that was caused by their one-child policy, which will lead to a huge number of elderly with too few workers to support them.
The immigration process in China is very strict. China is in no way encouraging mass immigration or the replacement of the native Chinese. Kill yourself.

>race as you seem to envision it.
I never said it was one race. Is is an ethnicity though.

That's pants on head retarded.
See

I mean Chinese. A Chinese citizen. A mongoloid from China.

>Only insecure faggots give two shits about race.

Then why do people always lose their shit when somebody tries to kill and burn oh let's say 6 million individuals in central Europe but nobody bats an eye when this happens in Russia or China?

Somebody sure seems insecure about those numbers and race.

>inb4 suddenly everybody cares about certain race but not others and leave angry comments including buzzword insults and propaganda

I'm litteraly mixed with 4 ethnicities, explain which race I belong to and why I should care

What ethnicities?

Mutt, not even human.

You could replace every instance of ‘race’ in your post with ‘culture’. Then, you’d be correct, but it would also contain the very obvious fact of life that the world is dynamic, not static, and so is culture.

Nobody cares if a country kills its own citizens , retard.

When they start invading other places and killing, them the rest of the world takes note.
There is no hypocrisy or incongruity here.

You’re just an emotive little simpleton

Race > culture.

Attached: 1513586075081.jpg (500x749, 214K)

Crack a book idiot. There’s a discourse on race. You’re wrong.

Does it feel good to be so woefully uneducated? To be a fossil? To look forward to a culture that will leave you in the dust? You’ll just be another old man who hates himself and hates the world. Alone. Unloved. Unwanted. Forgotten.

You belong to none of them. That's what they want. How Hitler wanted to create the blonde haired, blue eyed, buff, 130 IQ Super Soldier. The jew wants to create a raceless, godless, nationless and strictly consumer driven, Super Goyim.

How do retards like you even function?

Literally correct.

mutt problems.
look at these healthy, strong, slavic individuals, they don't need your "muh race is important" because they live ina healthy and homogenous society. import coal pay the toll cocksucker

Attached: slavs.jpg (854x960, 186K)

Those terms are in common usage only among Nazis. Perhaps you should branch out a little.

Your second reply shows your deep ignorance. Holy shit, dude. Like I said, read a fucking book.

You are incorrect about their immigration policies.

"It is an ethnicity"
No, it isn't. Only to uninformed dolts. Again, there are myriad ethnicities within China, and they are all Chinese. Jesus Fuck.

Links? Any evidence of the constant war you people want to foist onto Stone Age cultures?

War, when your group consists essentially of your extended family, is total war. Indigenous people would have known their neighbours, and traded with them, and understood the potential cost required to fight - a cost which would have been too high most of the time. If there are only 15 strong, adult men in your group, and you lose 5 in a fight, that matters a lot.

Except in a few cases, like Northwest Coastal peoples, Aboriginal tribes did not subjugate each other - not in the way that we do, as colonists.

Fuck off, Nazi.

Really really well, with a smart, talented, multi-faith, multi-ethnic group of friends, and a wife who loves me. I can’t imagine what it would feel like to go through life burdened with so much hate for your brother and sister humans; your neighbours.

Isn’t technically Europe the homeland of whites?

>hates the truth

No idea what point that image is trying to make.

Hitler was singlehandedly responsible for totally discrediting both racial and civic nationalism. Anyone who still admires him is an idiot.

>slavics
Slavics are the poorfag scum that move to other nations to do their cheap labor.

Literally go to any anthropological forum on the web.

He, like lots of the wannabe Nazi virgins in his thread, had a small, broken dick. And that’s before we even start talking about the homoeroticism that was/is a staple of Naziism specifically and fascism more broadly.

Sub-ethnicities can exist within a greater ethnicity, brainlet. For example, someone from Georgia can be both a Georgian, Southerner, and American all at the same time.

Anthropology, as a discipline, understands that race does not exist.

They fuck your women, do all the masculine jobs low t germs and franks can't do because it'd hurt their manicure, peddle 90% of what they earn back to the motherland. slavscum is the perfect combo of euro-mongol masterrace.

Attached: feels good slav.jpg (550x550, 47K)

Easy to verify, just look it up.

Ignorance is bliss, I guess.

They found a bunch of mass graves.

Heard of the Aztecs?

Attached: scientistsonrace.png (538x1455, 402K)

You’re right, it’s tough to become a Chinese citizen. This is partly because racism is such a huge issue in the country, even between ethnic Chinese with some groups elevated above others. So people have to lie about their family history to get into some jobs.

Yeah, totally an example we want to follow.

Polish people are quite racist, as are Chinese. I have this niggling feeling that neither set are taken very seriously in the journals.

But cool, sweet graphic to have on standby. You’re not weird and obsessed at all.

>Yeah, totally an example we want to follow.
It is if you want to avoid becoming a racial minority in your own country.

Links?

Yeah, what do those low IQ Chinese know about science.

youtu.be/K84c7NlZzno

One example, extrapolated across hundreds (perhaps thousands) of different groups, and 12000 (at the very least) years. Great reasoning bud.

Also not sure what point that make. Let’s say First People were as violent as you want them to be, granted. What does that have to do with our responsibilities, as educated and enlightened people?

You know there were literal scalp bounties in the United States, right? Men, women, and children were included. Different prices for each.

ITT: Desperate hateful virgins vs. Baffled normal people who can read.

Anthropology isn’t a science. Not even a soft science. Chicks like it when you flex your IQ?

Keep telling yourself that while you clean my toilets slavfag

Attached: 26A69885-9757-4AC5-91F0-B372F1A1E12C.jpg (600x600, 58K)

c o p e

Attached: gayben.jpg (828x766, 53K)

>errrr nu-uh

And you would be qualified to have an opinion because...?

>c o p e
You don’t appear to be

kek

Attached: 1538278582326.jpg (129x169, 8K)

Dude nothin is gonna change that if white people say a thing about discrimination they're racist

What the fuck is that measuring? Graphs are meaningless without context.