Why are conservatives scared of this?

Why are conservatives scared of this?

Attached: IMG_20190731_211257.jpg (634x679, 134K)

i am scared of this

What the fuck how

ftm with breast reduction and on a high dose of testosterone

So you're a fucking trumptard k

Attached: IMG_20190817_085245.jpg (648x367, 84K)

This baby is gonna come out with a bigger cock than me...

and god help us if its a boy

could also just have advanced cirrhosis and a life expectancy of less than 2 years

this is what shit tier Dr. Moroe R&D looks like.

I've dumped healthier gene pools into a gym sock.

It's not fear, it's hate. It needs to die. I want it to die.

What complications would the baby have?

well, the reason that women are all "hormonal" during pregnancy is because the body re-regulates to ensure the baby can develop. this moron is almost guaranteeing birth defects for the child. between this shit and abortions, democrats are guaranteeing they add nothing of value.

Because they’re fucking cowards and sorry lord that’s can’t accept any kind of coexistence with people who make choices they don’t approve of. I don’t approve of everyone choices either but when they clearly don’t affect me it’s none of my fucking business.

I'm scared of the sad premise that I might end having to beat the living shit out of my own son or daughter for being such a massive fucking degenerate faggot

Attached: 1478462215866.jpg (600x375, 48K)

wtf

They once learned, that a man can't give birth, and want to conserve the correctness of that knowledge, because lazy.

America needs to be nuked shit is completly fucked because of this type of shit.

where should I move to?

It's not fear. It's disgust. Imagine watching a group of autistic, obese bronies walking down the street while muttering their nonsense and trying to act like anime characters. That's the same feeling I get when I see trans people pushing their sad bullshit.

Why is everyone so worried about some redneck with a large beer belly?

It's just going to be tiring to burn all the corpses

Attached: 1565310904167.png (473x473, 244K)

The future is now and we are hopeless to stop the horde

Attached: 76E73A5C-8503-474D-B2DD-03C798970C08.jpg (828x813, 626K)

> reee im scared of other people living their lives

kys

more like annoyed and unable to legally cull.