Have you guys got any good excuses for getting out of church...

Have you guys got any good excuses for getting out of church? My mom is a christian fundamentalist and i've already tried saying i'm sick, etc.

Attached: image.jpg (559x556, 36K)

Tell her youve converted to muslim

Being an atheist

tell her you're possessed

underage fag reported

Tell her your priest molestered you as a kid

Move out.

not underage, it's just that my mom insists i go and goes to the point of bribery and doesn't understand the word "no"

I haven't been to church since i was 12. I used to jack it in the bathrooms out of boredom and my mom then let me play video games at home while they went to church.

What is the problem? Just tell her you dont need a house with a storyteller from an organisation that covers pedos for you to be with god/jesus

Explain to her that it makes you depressed to see so many blind fools come together to celebrate their slavery to the Pharisees.

Try getting your own place.

Convert to catholicism and call her an heretic bitch.

This

Tell her you’re gay

Tell you hear the devil and his demons talk to only at church, and that when you sleep in on the weekends sometimes you have vision of the future

just go to church pussy

This:
or this:
It's that easy.

Why would you want to avoid the church? Learn it's secrets and steal its valuables.

Tell her god told you to stay home and masturbate.

well, if you're a grown ass adult, she has no right to force you to go. if you still live with her, she can't even legally hold your living condition over your head either. Tell her you're not going to church anymore and if she tries to pull some bullshit, quote your legal rights. Unless you have a signed, on-paper lease that explicitly states you must go to church as a term of your lease, she can't do a damn thing.

if your an adult, just dont go

lol i like this one