Hey Yea Forums, I just found that my Mum is cheating on my Dad. I feel sick, what should I do?

Hey Yea Forums, I just found that my Mum is cheating on my Dad. I feel sick, what should I do?

Attached: 9D348A05-2CDC-4FCB-84B9-91EDEA55BF7A.jpg (550x535, 124K)

fuck ur dad so now its even

1. Confront mom
2. Fuck mom
3. Get baby half bro / half son
4. Tell Dad
5. Profit

Post pictures of your mom. If she's hot give me her info so I can get some too.
Nothing you retard. You don't know your parents. You don't know what they are thinking or feeling. Maybe your dad hasn't been putting out.
Or get proof and black mail that whore.

Expose her

Would blackmail mother into divorcing and forfeiting alimony or you'll tell EVERYONE. This is your opportunity to protect your dad from divorce rape. If you bargain keeping the shame of it from reaching her family then you might be able to save him.

Ya expose her tits or ass

Attached: 1495463039669.jpg (4000x3000, 1.89M)

Holy shit fucking this yes. If the guy's a cunt and you love your mom, fuckit. But if it's the other way around, you're in a good position to help him.

Be honest and bring it up with them since they probably raised you to be honest and open about your life while they contradict themselves. Better off to be open then let pain build up for them. There is no safety in hiding cheating.
>23
>awful parents
>I'm a successful business owner now

>his man can't satisfy her
>that whore
that's what you get when you're bored of your sexual life
I get you never had one but that's how relationships works, you fat virgin

Errata corrige: Her* man

honour killing. otherwise you and your dad are cucks

Attached: halal2.jpg (531x471, 43K)

His man? Fat virgin? I'm trolling, but you're an idiot

And how old are you? Longest relationship?

REMOVE
THOT
You must do everything in your power to destroy her now that she has shown her true colors.
Otherwise you might have to call the guy she's fucking "stepdad" before long. Is that what you want, cucky?

No op. You are a bad son. You offered up your own mother to a bunch of fappin tards.

OP here. Thanks guys, your advice has really helped. I will now blackmail my Mum into a threesome between me, her and my Dad. Following this, I shall force a divorce and a successful settlement for my Dad, turn 23 and become a successful business owner. It means a lot Yea Forumsros.

Attached: DF4E2370-C340-45C7-94CD-08005357BDD7.jpg (231x244, 16K)

Not my mother btw

Hahahaha
It's like that scene from Grand Torino when the kids in the barbershop

this

Attached: 15845168698.jpg (640x684, 72K)

Good. I am so relieved. Sorry you are in a shit spot user. I don't know what I would think if my wife was cheating. I guess you would be better off confronting your mom about it rather than just telling your dad. I mean he could snap. I think I would. But I don't know you or your parents. Take a day or two to think about the consequences. It's obvious it not fair to your dad. So ya sucks to be you buddy.

I just can't stand pathetic incels full of hate; if you're trolling np lol
How long a relationship last has nothing to do with this, op's mom is surely in a longer relationship than me but I'm not getting cheated on nor I have cheated on my current girlfriend
by the way, to answer your question I'm 27 and I met my current gf (and hope future wife) when I was a freshman

Do nothing you dumb fuck, wait and see what happens.