I just had my first first MFF threesome last night

I just had my first first MFF threesome last night

Ask me anything

Attached: 63.jpg (800x600, 45K)

What a disgusting dick.

Howd this dream come together

did they lick each others pussy

Yeah, not me. Feel the same way, but the girls are hot.

Girlfriend and our close friend joked about it for a long time. Last night we were all texting during the day and our friend was complaining she hadn't had sex in a while and we joked about us helping. We kept talking about it, and our friend eventually came over. We had some drinks and then things progressed from there. :)

Yeah! My gf is bi curious and our friend is fully bi (leaning more towards lesbian) so my gf and I went down on our friend, and our friend went down for a long while on my gf. She was really, really good at it. :D

who made the first move? was it a kiss?
did she went for you dick first or followed after your gf?
did you fuck her harder than you do your gf?
what did your gf do while you were fucking her friend?

We all knew it was coming, so we all went to our bedroom. Both our friend and I starting making out with my gf, kidding about making a "GF sandwich" and then we all started to undress.

My gf sucked me first. Our friend actually did a little bit, but not a whole lot. She's not super big into blowjobs (more lesbian than bi), but they did share my cock for a little bit and it was awesome!

I think they both got fucked pretty equally, just in different ways. :)

Some of the time our friend was eating her out as I did her doggytyle. At the end my gf and I made out while I fucked our friend.

post pic of friend body?

Yeah, for sure. She's sent us a couple of racy pics. Might need to censor her face though. one sec.

Here you go!

Attached: 022018.jpg (1920x1080, 738K)

she looks hot
any more? naked?

No nude ones, sorry. Like I said, she sends us some racy pics every now and again, but nothing too crazy. That might change now that we've all fucked, and I think we're all down to do it again.

Here's a better pic of her body though if that helps. :)

Attached: 10152061624909186_736348578_o.jpg (840x1022, 117K)

god damn...i wanna see her PHAT tits and her ass....

where did you meet the other two guys?

where did you cum?

Here's an older pic she sent us when she first started to go to the gym. She's lost some weight since then, but she kept her tits and ass. :D

Attached: IMG0020218172.jpg (800x600, 134K)

I actually came inside of our friend. I got a vasectomy over a year ago and since we all knew we were clean we didn't use a condom, so in her pussy.

damn and your gf was cool with you cumming in her?

Yeah, our friend doesn't really like cum (again with being more lesbian). My gf and I weren't really sure where I was going to cum at the beginning, we talked a bit about me just cumming in her to avoid grossing out our friend, but like a minute after starting to fuck our friend she was like "you can cum inside me" and that was it. lol

Damn, any more pics?

For sure. :) One more of our friend. Older pic, but just imagine this but a bit slimmer.

Attached: IMG00247.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

Even if she wasn't slimmer, she's still hot af

Gf pic from last year.

Attached: 301325_n - Copy.jpg (453x604, 128K)

she is fucking hot
i wish you could post her naked....awesome ass and tits

Would if I could, but no nude pics of her. Maybe sometime soon now that we're all closer. :D

Your girlfriend is fine af, too

Thanks man.

i was in a similar situation with an ex gf of mine and her bff
there was a general playful "flirty" kinda vibe when only the three of us were together out
never progressed to something more though
when i asked my gf about threesomes and stuff (not with her friend, just in general) she didn't like the idea, she wasn't straight up NO about it but she was pretty negative and not liking the idea of a third person between us
her friend was an absolute sex bomb too, petite and athletic and had a little bubble butt that i just wanted to to shove my face in....

you are a very lucky man, would you do anything with the friend alone?
i mean not cheating, being open about it and just fool around a bit?

That sucks man, but it happens.

My gf and I actually made a Tinder account a month or so ago to see if we could find a third, so we spent a lot of time talking about it and gauging how we both felt. Neither of us wants to play alone, so it would only be when we're both there.

I did tell her she was totally free to fool around with our friend as long as they took a pic or two for me. :D It's kind of a joke, but sometimes if you plant a seed it works in the long run.

these are some fantastic ass and tits...
did you cum in her in missionary? doggy? how? did she had an orgasm during the whole threesome thing?
did your girl eat her out while she was sucking you?

Where you surprised by how many condoms you need for a threesome? I certainly was.

Agreed! Her tits are bigger than my gfs, and she's got a great ass too. :D

Came in her doggy style. Our friend is big into anal, so I was playing with her ass/

They both came twice. My gf joked a bit that hers was like "one and a half" because she didn't have a really big orgasm the first time. Our friend was eating her out and just lost the rhythm at the wrong time, but it was ok because my gf came really hard later.

No, we never got to do that. My gf sucked me while she was getting eaten out, but not the other way around. Our friend isn't big into sucking cock, so that didn't happen much.

Attached: 022000.jpg (1920x1080, 728K)

We didn't use any. I've had a vasectomy and we knew we were all clean. We did all stop half way through to take a shower though after some ass play.

im big into sucking tits so...her tit would never have left my mouth

what is your cholesterol level?

Haven't been tested, but... good? lol I'm at 15% body fat, so probably ok I guess. :/

They were super nice. There was definitely a full minute there where my gf and I just sucked her nipples. :D

being fat has nothing to do with cholesterol
i knew people in my gym that were skinnier than me that their level was way more than it should

i dont think i would do well in a threesome with my gf
i would focus too much on the new toy than my gf

How bad did you want to cum in your friends ass?

Ha ha, maybe I should get it tested then! Never thought I'd come away from a threesome post on b thinking about my cholesterol.

And yeah - it was tough. It was something my gf and I really talked about though - she didn't want to feel neglected and get jealous, so I made a big effort to include her in everything. It helped that our friend is really submissive, so my gf and I could dirty talk to eachother during all of it about our friend and how much she liked things.

Ha ha, I could have if I really wanted to. We had a plug in there and she did say I could fuck her in the ass, but I didn't want to upset my gf by doing anal on our first threesome. lol Maybe next time!

What contraception method did you used?

Well, I think that's the thread. :)

Thanks everyone for the questions! Have a good one!