every time i meet someone cool online

>get into lobby
>callouts, banter, chat, some cool dude rises from the voices
>start actually talking
>friend requests go out
>play like 2-3 more games
>start to vibe with this dude, could be a new bro
>'fucking faggot got a lucky shot. nigger plays a clutch character.'

why's it so hard to just find chill people who aren't secretly racists/homophobes/just dickheads
i know you guys spout this shit on the daily
im basically asking why's everyone i play with gotta be from here.

im infact gay or a 'fag' since i know yall are gonna say it

Attached: 370-3709585_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-wojak-bloodborne-wojak.jpg (820x750, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JOKn33-q4Ao
youtube.com/watch?v=luM6oeCM7Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=b19DqUu5hqI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Faggotron

your too high maintenance nigga tone it down and just chill

youtube.com/watch?v=JOKn33-q4Ao

faggot

People are fucked up dawg ill play games with you

lol sounds like me. grow up princess

be a fag if you want even tho it's gross but don't be a fag that's also a giant pussy

>I am unnecessarily aggressive, homophobic, and racist
>you, the person with common decency, is the problem
lmfao

didnt think anyone chill would reply.
there's some hope.

this is what i like about you dawg. You never know when to turn it off. Youre always hard core and fucked up

It's just shit talk, it's used for the shock factor since we use all the other words everyday in society. So when I get behind my keyboard I like to call the fag that killed me a nigger. Grow some balls.

everyone is secretly racist/homophobic/a dick to some degree, anonymity brings out the true side of people, this board is a good example

>yall
This alone warrants death

Go back to r*ddit you fuckin AIDs ridden FAGGOT

youre a good dude

Attached: 772414 - Humpty_Dumpty.png (547x504, 67K)

Those dubs don't lie, also funkadelic +1 internet

sometimes its important to just realize that everyone even on the internet is just folk

youtube.com/watch?v=luM6oeCM7Yw

What retarded nigger listens to this faggot music

Lol faggot

Nah the reason people are so toxic online is because they use it as an outlet for their negativity. They cant find an outlet irl so they use the internet. People are jerks and a lot of them cant control their emotions.

maybe were all retarded niggerfaggots user

youtube.com/watch?v=b19DqUu5hqI

how does this make them racists/homophobes? dickheads maybe, yea, but that doesn't make them racist or homophobic

I'm black and bisexual and call people faggot and niggers all the time when I'm pissed. Grow a tougher skin.

online games spawn and breed people's innermost hates.
either they want to say some fucked up shit in person but can't, so they do it online, or they hear someone else say it and just follow the leader

do i need to start playing farmville to get away from these kinda people

>using a slur solely meant to demean and offend the group in particular

not racist just mean

I got you bro

why get away from them if they can't get anywhere near you irl?

treat people however you want and if you want to treat them how you would want to be treated then so be it. Life continues

yea, that's why i said dickheads maybe. context matters, and people just get angry at video games

This, That's why your a loser OP.

Stop being a huge pussy. He probably would tone it down, and if he doesn’t stop being so da,n sensitive.

play games to have fun, someone calls me a fag and im no longer having fun

pretty simple. nowadays if i want to play its just small party games with friends like dbd or jackbox

What whiny fucking faggots.

its pretty simple. like squares and rectangles.

racists and homophobes are dickheads, but not all dickheads are racists and homophobes.
so if someone calls me a nigger cause i kill them in a game they're both.

>play games to have fun, someone calls me a fag and im no longer having fun

you should have more self respect so your pride isn't wounded by words from a stranger user. Take it from a dude who's been shot at in real life. There are legitimate ways for people to show their hatred of you but in the end if it means nothing to you then it can mean everything to them.

Even in farmville you get people making swastikas or giant dicks with crops. Once I found a dude with a crop field that looked like the communist manifesto

lets be fair for a moment here. That level of willingness to stick to something even if its retarded commands some level of respect and even admiration.

I was playing space engineers with a group of dudes where one had made a ship from the word nigger. He managed to land it on earth gravity planets so we gave him some kudos

I dont think your Zero-Tolerance to name calling is gonna get ya far, OP. Just roll with it and communicate if it bothers you that much. Or dont, idc

You're complaining about being called a fag on a site that uses fag as a suffix.

B I G T H I N K
I
G

T
H
I
N
K

i get that the easiest way to go about being faced with someone like that is just to ignore them as a reaction is what they want.
but the fact they're doing it in the first place gets to me. just irritates me that people would do it in the first place.

In the gaming scene those are words of endurement. A way to express frustration if you will. We don't really hate gays, or blacks but its such a relief to spout out horrible things. It releases pent up anger. In fact, you better be thankful they can release their frustrations through insults. If that weren't the case, many of those pent up teens would end up being school shooters. So hey, win-win.

Kek

>"What's your ship's name?"
Nigger
>"Ok....what shade of black did you use on it?"
Nigger
>"What is it powered by?'
Nigger power

why not just talk to them. I do that on here from time to time and go from edgelord ultra nazi user to normal guy who's bored within a few minutes.

even when i used to play shit like cock of doodoo we could from time to time get genuine conversations out of people we had just gotten done calling cock sucking faggots.

the world requires thicker and thicker skin to make friends these days user. I don't envy the youth forced to grow up in this but if i can offer anything its this.

just try getting them to talk on a normal tone. Even if you fail then theres billions of other strangers to try

Gonna go out on a limb here and say yes the internet isnt as wild west as it use to be.
But catharsism behind a computer screen under the guise of a handle/call name
Will always promote that one dude into letting it all out.
I saw alot of responses on here pretty much keeping the
>Dont give the words value and a reaction
Its true just let it go

even better he ignored nuclear power and used hydrogen so he had to have logistics in mind when he landed the USS Nigger on planets to set up his base.

dude was smart as fuck and thought he'd get the boot from the map as soon as he made it but ended up realizing we weren't actually the faggots

>racists
If you think calling someone a nigger makes them a racist, you're a real nigger

W-w-what's your ideal threesome?

i try to do that alot, get to why they say it or why they believe it if they truly do.

90% of the time i'm just met with something like 'its a game, and im not on dr. phil, fag'

one person i talked to genuinely seemed stumped and worried about the fact he said it and actually offended someone, although he sounded like 10 and immediately left the game

Am nigger, can confirm.

But I have several gay friends and we all call each other faggot.

the whole 'sweep it under the rug' attitude just gets me more upset cause then they just get away with it. then it becomes more popular. then its basically a colloquialism that nobody cares about but the group in reference.

>get to why they say it or why they believe it if they truly do.

stop trying to dissect people and talk to them like a human being.

your obsession with painting victim hood onto yourself is partially whats causing your frustration. Ask a dude whats really up like your talking to a stranger at a gas station in the middle of a cross country drive. You may not see or hear from them again so what do you really want to know about this stranger?

hows shit for real though man?

Unless you have literally beaten/killed and or opressed a individual based on their beliefs/culture and or religion.
>You are just some edgy nobody on the internet
And when I say opress someone I mean the real kind like lynching someone or imprisoning them for just looking a certain way not hurting someones feelings with words
>MUH OPRESHHUNS

Why should I trust a nigger?

For all I know you can be perfectly white

I get that 100%
But unless you have administrative power over someone or you are literally superman in our world you arent gonna get that or change anything.
So as one random person on the internet save yourself the stress and accept that people are more often shitty than not.

I played monopoly with friends and gf's tonight. Gay friend was there, nigger and faggot were throw around like a baseball. Was tons of fun. If you aren't a thin skin nigger it's gucci.

Attached: 50b004248b5804ad743c822d91afe05d982c31c60a0f5d97b1beadc0843e71af.png (1000x800, 593K)

If you think slurs yelled out during games like faggot and nigger are directed at actual homosexuals or blacks and not just vents so we don't put a controller shaped hole in our television then you're a retard and that's not a vent I am directly saying you're challenged

>Why?

/thread

Attached: 1231231451235.jpg (1600x1286, 308K)

This, this is why when I say nigger I am speaking about ghetto hoodrats not decent black folk

Niggerfaggot eh? Kys scum

/thread

>controller
lmao broke ass pussyyyyyyyyyyyy

Gays against fags!

"Get away with it"
What do you want to happen to them?
Do you want to send them to the gulag?
Just make your own private match and invite your friends if you need such a "safe space".

My friends do call me white on account that I listen to Metal and watch anime, so who knows. I fucking hate race and ethnicity, we should all be albino.

what i've surmised from this thread's responses is

>ignore it cause its an internet thang
or
>ignore it because you just cant change it

i mean both are correct but one's sadly moreso than the other.
i guess i either quit vidya or just deal with it knowing that not much can be done.

Nah, I'm waiting for a cop to do it for me.

I have both top of the line consoles and a PC that almost definitely out performs yours, pooranon. You can use any controller with any game on PC, it's more comfortable than a keyboard and if you don't do it you're a true cuck. Or can't afford a controller to plug into your $300 Walmart "gaming PC".

Meant to reply to this poorfag

I feel ya /bro

I’m not interested in what the rest of these Incel cucks retards of Yea Forums say or think. I couldn’t care less.

Which is why I happily say things that go against the “politically correct”(for the politics of Yea Forums) “virtue signalling” (the virtues of Yea Forums) cucks that lurk here.

I would say, try finding a local friendly brick and mortar board game store.
Meet people face to face; have actual genuine social interactions. Most board gamers are also regular gamers - you’ll make friends for life there easily .

Also board gamers are generally very chill, and just want everyone around them to have a nice time and follow the rules.

Also, board games are excellent, so win win

Some games are better in a controller, but probably he's taking about FPS anyways

its like when a friend smokes or does drugs. you just ignore it because you cant do anything about it

My gpu probably costs more than your entire setup even if you include your desk, chair, nignog

i used to go to DND sessions at a spot near my old place but it slowly just reeked more and more.
only other game spot is like 30 minutes out but i want to give it a try.

Stopped playing FPS in 2010 around the time when every one that came out until present were dogshit

If you're willing to stop talking to people because they say faggot and nigger, you deserve to be friendless.

Attached: 67096819_476653629573512_4444985487127478272_n.png (275x292, 162K)

Not the user you replied to, generally idk about the kb+mouse VS controller, but I sure do hope you aren't the kind of retard that play competitive FPS with a controller

Ooh noo I cringed irl why would you post this

Don't play FPS at all, they've all been megagay since 2 battlefields ago

1. Nice job ousting yourself as a Reddit sheep when you said "incel cuck", from my experience most users here are normal people not "basement dwellers" like you morons have been taught.

2. OP responses show that he clearly don't want an actual solution, he wants to complain

read thread since beginning and replied
posted >doesn't want an actual solution

throw another 0 at the end and you'll be warmer, and i meant FPS, like i have a razer blade 15 and i take a controller with me when i travel with it because it's easier to just set it up and not touch it then to balance it and ill just play minecraft usually, but i obv play CS on my desktop with kbm, i mean i'll even play rocket league with an kontroller on my desktop. chill out, buddy,,, what's been stressing you out?

I already know that I've been called a faggot way more than you have. Quit being a little bitch, get over it and welcome diversity of thought you gay bigot.

Based and /thread

You're the problem. Learn the laugh and stop taking things so literally.

To laugh* phoneposting degeneracy

Basically this. I get death threats from people and end up being their friend in a lot of cases. Just need to loosen up and stop being so beta.

Your kind is not welcome here

That's a good fanfic but I think MTV ran out if funds for it

You're on Yea Forums you fucking faggot

You should at least grow a pair and stop being such a nigger sympathizer.

Honestly now that I'm >25 I just don't have time for people like that. I make my own spaces like steam groups / discord/ whatever and explicitly label them as LGBT. People who aren't gay but are chill don't care, and I find an almost 0 overlap between bigots and gay gamers.

Grow up faggot, gotta get a thiccer skin