What does sex feel like?

What does sex feel like?

Attached: FF1E8F9B-B884-4005-9EAB-D9E575626264.jpg (500x375, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uvkvGxISZ0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Feels pretty good desu

Warm apple pie

Its ok.

It feels like warm apple pie.

Feel like warm apple pie baby

like bags of sand

Like apple pie but when it’s warm

salty milk and coins

Think back to when your daddy shoved his dick up your ass. That’s how it’s going to feel.

Like an apple pie that has been warmed

lol were not all european so it doesn't apply

masturbation + cardio.

and what does an apple pie feels like?

Vaginal sex: Get one of the penis sleeve male sex toys. It's very similar. I'd say 90-98% feeling like the real thing minus the person there. This is only with feeling there's a bunch of other shit that goes with the experience.

Oral sex is 10x better. If there was something that replicated that it would sell like crazy.

Sex is awesome but it's also kind of annoying in ways.

Like sex

youtube.com/watch?v=uvkvGxISZ0I

it's like warm abble bie

Attached: 493_1000.jpg (1000x640, 48K)

Feels like apple pie, but with smell and texture of raw oyster

like a nice and warm apple pie

ejaculate into a light socket, and you'll know.

jesus christ user

>checked

It's annoying because you most likely need to spend a fuck load of money and time(mostly money) to convince a girl to have sex. That or you have a horrible sex partner who says like a dead fish.

Either way hookers are always an option so OP, go get some.

>Oral sex is 10x better
mmh, I'm virgin but I did get oral sex when I was young and I don't recall it being too much of a deal.

oral sex is overrated by (you)

Tbh not as great as virgins think it is. You just go do the deed and think wait thats it? Yeah its really not that big of a deal once you start having sex.

It’s not as good when you’re giving it

Feels like a AAA game

You're excited to play it well before release day

You level up like crazy, trying out new techniques and branch paths

Then you realize the developer deceived the shit outta you, and you gotta open countless loot boxes for the true experience

A future patch ruins what was once a beautiful game

Toss it in the trash bin, and move on to the next game

Or I was fucking a loose slut. Either way I like it way better.

depends on the type of sex we are talking about uwu

>Oral sex is 10x better
I guess everyone is different but for me it's the opposite. If you're a girl I can see that being true though.

this dude sucked a dick that had a dookey chunklet on it

I really want to know. I love women a lot, both mentally and physically. I am absolutely not gay, although I may seem gay?

I wasn't the one giving it.

what are you even saying

Like a warm apple pie

imagine if she let out a really stinky fart right on your nose, wouldn't that be funny? hahaha

Don’t lie u dirty little gay

Imagine is that fart followed through and she did a big poos all over you!

HAHAHAHA

we're talking about gay furry cub sex famalam

saying you sucked a poop dick nigga wtf

Fuckn great even with an ugly chick. Pussy is pussy

you wish

nah, if it's with a chick you're not that in to it really isn't as good. pussy isn't pussy user.

if you are the botton is actually good
normal sex with girls is pretty meh

that shits considered normal to foreigners user lol

This. My first time was with a fat one which is the only thing that I hate. Did it because I wanted some sex finally. Long story short we fucked for like an hour and I couldnt fucking cum because I was constantly thinking about some shit and not focusing on her fat body

Ehm..
Is kinda hard to explain, but i'll try:
Feels kinda like fapping, but instead of the feel of yout hands, you feel like gooey meat wrapping your dick, all slippery and warm, feels good tbh, but the best part, al least for me, is a tingly feeling one gets in the benis when you're abou to cum, and thr actual cumming too.
>TLDR; like fapping with lubricated meat

Attached: IMG-20190418-WA0042.jpg (720x960, 47K)

we're all foreigners, uh, somewhere

Call or text me at five six seven three three seven 9455

I’ll show you a good time.

you know exactly what i mean. foreignaon probably likes the poop dick

Poop in a sock. Fuck it when its still warm

Attached: gaygreentext.png (764x1178, 752K)

Kekked

U pretnding u havent

more like this!

Yeah, I was with this fat chick once and faked cumming just to get out of her apartment. 0/10 would not recommend.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

R/cursedcomments

Please please please

Attached: 1561343406547.jpg (396x382, 41K)

this
much better that sex with a girl

lost my virginity last week (im 33) and i have to say it was pretty underwhelming. i cummed twice. the first time was a bj and i had to fap so i would cum because she was getting tired of sucking. after that we fucked and i cummed about 20 min later and it was ok.
wont lied and say my hand feel better and i dont do the death grip technique

You’re 33 and you write like a 2nd grader

im french, english is not my first language

Salty coins and milk

Warm apple pie, bruh, try it out.

i'm allergic to apples.

This, if she can suck dick good, then you know what heaven is.

It's not that the vagina feels amazing around your cock, it does, but you can easily recreate that feeling with some lube and your hand and other soft things.

It's the fact that you're fulfilling your manly destiny of putting your cock in a vagina that feels amazing.

Oh, and her ass slapping at your abs is a huge bonus and is begging to make you cum inside her.

omfg post more please

Ya man

Did she shit on your balls?

>t.virgin.cringe

If youre like me and have damaged nerve endings, it feels like if you were to lube your forearm up and start rubbing it back n forth. blowjobs feel the same and sucking your finger but hurts more.

Sticking your dick in something feels like your dick is wrapped in tight warm soft flesh and you'll probably cum in seconds your first time
Taking a dick in the ass at first feels like you have to poop and you'll probably feel a little stretched out and then it feels super good and just mind numbing
Taking a dick in the pussy is a lot like taking it in the ass except you might feel like you need to pee instead of poop, and the stretching feeling is different
The best part is after when the cum is dripping out of you and you feel it on your thigh or ass or whatever and it just feels super lewd
Sucking dick is highly dependent on the individual dick
Getting your dick sucked can range from meh to amazing

Pretty much like the best thing ever since reproduction is the sole purpose of your short biological life.
Having a girl caress your balls and moan your name while your sweating like a hog, giving your all to cum....I tell ya...the best fucking thing
Just get a flattering picture of you, respect women, don't fap for a week and get a date.
If you can't do those, you're the problem and you need to change if you want a girl to suck your cock

almost, i was concerned about that at the time because her asshole did look like it was about to expel something while I was hitting it from the back

Worse than drugs, worse than vidya. Good for the ego trip when ur in a hot girl's mouth but you can really go without it.

Attached: E726F914-7A0E-48EB-A022-6A7F058000C1.jpg (1242x1213, 1.03M)

A more disappointing form of masturbation.