Ask a guy making $16.00/hr living in Los Angeles anything

Ask a guy making $16.00/hr living in Los Angeles anything

Attached: 1563819553106.jpg (225x225, 8K)

is that good or bad

do you have your own place and if so how big it is and how much are you paying for rent

ask a junkie make 13$ anything

Why would I ask you about your life when we are living the same life?

How did you fuck up that bad?

$13 an hour? Day? Week? Month?
>year

Attached: 1555612977996.png (498x594, 121K)

What drug?

How long have you been homeless?

proplhexedrine

I found a $950/month studio in K-Town, around 600 sq. ft.

It's lively in my area

Where you at?

Shitty degree and I'm currently taking CPA classes

How do you get it?

My mom actually thought this. When I didn't give her my address

in benzedrex

Attached: Capture.jpg (135x63, 3K)

Do you inject?

>It's lively in my area
So bad cause of niggers?

nope, ezy method is to leave the contained cotton in lemon juice (citric acid) overnight. you can drink the leftover mixture & it is supremely similar to meth

It's LA so it's spics, but Ktown is kinda safe

I wish there was something over the counter like that with similarity to oxy.

At least if shit hits the fan again you've got rooftop Korean protection

Are you a racist?

I make $17.50/hr in NoHo. Want to hang out?

Not really, it's not South LA ghetto

I fucking hate driving that far west. 20 minutes to move a mile

Isn't ktown full of tweakers?

i have not yet found any unrestriced painkillers that produce a enjoyable high. though supposedly 3-Hydroxymorphinan produces the same pain blocking effect of dextromethorphan but without the inconvenient dissociation but i have not yet found any OTC medicines that contain it, it is legal everywhere including Australia - the antichrist of drug legislation.

>Isn't ktown full of tweakers

No, they actually hire cops to make sure the homeless and druggies aren't in the area

ITT: Non Whites

Ktown isn't even full of koreans

How bad is the _____ problem?

A) nigger

B) liberal

C) homeless/bum

Attached: 1565633464366.jpg (1280x1920, 356K)

>How bad is the _____ problem?
>A) nigger
It's more spics
>B) liberal
Not that bad, it's the western part that's bad

>C) homeless/bum
Lots in downtown and the western areas

Why would you choose to stay in one of the most expensive and worst to live in cities in America when you have a salary that you can find almost anywhere that is less stressful to live in?

How do I respond to a girl questioning whether or not I want to talk to her to. She's only using me for attention

>Why would you choose to stay in one of the most expensive and worst to live in cities in America when you have a salary that you can find almost anywhere that is less stressful to live in?

Family is in NJ and my girl, now ex, is here, so is my kid that my parents don't Know about. I'm also finishing up my CPA requirements

Ask her if you're her BF

I've tried but she says she wants to take things slow

>my ex-gf and our kid are here
so you like the culture of the area

Dude, here in México we make around five bucks per DAY

I thought we were gonna last and that's why I didn't mind having a kid with her

Then leave

And rent is $20 a month

Incel faggot

What does that have anything to do with being an incel. Ugly

Bump

I make the same but live in Fresno where it's a bit cheaper

I'm in la living off of 15 at the moment. Not fun. Miss making real money.

I live in CA rent free

are you unhappy?

I make 22 an hour in the automotive industry. Enjoy your Commie-fornia minimum wage, loser.

What happened?

Not really, I lived a pretty good life, made some dumb decisions but I'm correcting them

business partner died. Now I'm just working at city walk embossing credit cards. I thought I was going to get a real job again this week but at the last moment they told me they decided not to hire.

What kind of business? Still don't know how you went from being a business owner to minimum wage

Well my partner was essentially the product. He was a psychic and handled the 'readings' with clients. I took care of the actual business end. Lectures, events, promotions, webstie, accounting, literally everything.

When he died I had no more business to run. I have been applying for jobs but its hard to find something that checks the right boxes.

how do you survive?

I work 50 hrs a week

Ask yo boi making $70/hour anything. And for the last 2 hours on Friday I watched youtube and took off at 4:30

do you live in LA? because nobody cares otherwise

how much is rent?

what's your job?

Is the radical libtard problem as bad as it's portrayed? Like art hoes and Hot Topic's main demographic screaming outside and fighting and protesting at all times?

Nope, Toronto
Project Manager in tech

How bad is the homeless problem, people make it sound like the entire city is skid row

You're thinking of Seattle and Portland

Dude how the fuck do you survive? Between government taxes and housing cost you must be getting fucked.

I do see homeless people and "homeless" people everywhere

Wdym by "homeless"

Is it ture that its so bad basically under every highway overpass there are shanty towns

Rich kids who live in RVs or their cars

Yeah, it's kinda crazy

Not OP but LA has a big homelessness problem and yes you will fine little compounds under near every overpass and park. But not nearly as bad as parts of San Diego.

There are parts of SD where the homeless outnumber non-homeless people 8:1. The difference is the homeless in LA are scum and tweakers and cause a whole grip of trouble. Shit in the street, try and rob you, leave needles and used condoms everywhere. The homeless in SD have some class.

Wtf is wrong with west coast, why doesn't the city do something about them if its that bad

living in populated cities is only good for all the easy teen puss

how the fuck do you pay for gas?

In all fairness San Diego has some of the nicest freeways and best infrastructure left in Southern California. I guess that's where all that money goes.

It's really jarring being in San Diego. Seeing twelve 15+ floor apartment complexes all being built simultaneously that will have 600 square foot lofts that run $2200/month surrounded by the some the best bars and food in SoCal has to offer in a city where 60% of the population are peeing in bottles living on the beach or in parking garages.

lol

Why don't you move to the desert?

40hrs a week?

50 or so
It's even worse over there