Living in a small town rural area is the worst thing that can happen to you. You do not get to argue. I posted proof...

Living in a small town rural area is the worst thing that can happen to you. You do not get to argue. I posted proof. This is proof.

The more rural you live the worst life is. I got the poorest most rural saddest life ever. I fucking hate god. God literally made sure I would have the worst possible life down to every detail

I. FUCKING. HATE. GOD!!!!!!!!! Dont fucking tell me Im wrong

Attached: AE113F6F-2ED0-411F-AECF-BB0CBAAF5E22.png (159x316, 8K)

there is no god. we hurt ourselves.

Your life is sad because you won't take accountability for your own role in it. Instead you blame something else, in this case God. Your life will always be like this until you own yourself like a man.

My life is hell down to every detail

Life is trash. Either kill yourself or calm down and deal with it day to day until you die.

I feel you user. I grew up in small town northwest florida, eventually i got fed up with how much it fucking sucked and at age 15 i manned up and hitchhiked to seattle alone. Best goddamn thing i ever did for myself.
40 years later and i have a wife, a son, a dog, and a house. Don't stay down there. Get up and do something to make your situation better. Life doesn't provide shit for you. You have to work hard to get what you want in pretty much anything.
Good luck man.

I already lost my whole life you’re a fucking genius

At least he's not complaining about being a nigger in the thousandth reiteration of this pasta.

Where do you live? Also what kind of life do you lead (where do you work and what do you do for fun)?

Small town nothing and nothing

you ever just go in the forest and do shit like set off bombs

Are you the same nigger that’s been posting for the last week about the dogs and shit? Fuck off bro nobody gives a shit

god, the greatest scapegoat of all time

No

Hey, I started as an illegal immigrant. Now I'm working on getting my PA cert. I find life funny.

lol best of luck to you, i grew up in a one of the most violent inner cities on the east coast and moved to a rural area in my early 20s and im so much happier
>cheap housing
>no police
>no niggers
>easy to get a job if you arent retarded
>everything is cheaper
>no crime
>good friends
>slutty redneck chicks

not gonna argue with stupid people like OP, youd likely be just as suicidal in NYC. but its not that bad for all of us

Attached: [014952].jpg (720x527, 106K)

Not the guy you replies to, but you're alive and well enough to be typing this. You've already been delt cards that are better than many people.

Toughen the fuck up and fix your problems.

I grew up in a rural area.
>lots of guns
>jacked up trucks
>deer hunting
>more guns
>friendly people
>sheriff is a conspiracy theorist
>innawoods bonfires
I'm happy here

Sounds like heaven.

yeah ill take that over
>niggers with illegal guns
>chargers on 24's
>gangs hunting each other
>shitty people
>crooked cops
>shitty clubs and bars

Attached: [014984].jpg (555x552, 62K)

stop being such a whiny pansy.

there's like 10 niggers in my town and they behave because they know that the cops will put them down like rabbit dogs if they don't

Seattle!? Your life sounds like a nightmare

What state user?

spbp

According to this chart, living in a rural area means you'll end up with substantially more females around you than males.
This is a good thing. More sex.

god isn't real
the sooner you come to grips with that, the better off you'll be

No. It means there's way less females around. Hot girls move to cities. That's why all the men kill themselves. And all the ugly girls that are stuck there do too.

Gib redneck mudwhore

You must be 18 or older to post here

what are you 12? move to a city. Get a shitty apartment with a shitty job. It's better than living rent free in west butt fuck. I did that and my life improved. have some balls.

all the shitty girls move to the city. theres a ton of hot country girls that stay because they love the lifestyle

Attached: 39468068_912905848906834_9033898515209650176_n.jpg (750x750, 113K)

Okay. So different user than the one asking the questions. You sound like you need to get out more. If you honestly think God made you into the faggot cuck you are being right now, you are entirely wrong. You've made the decision to be a reprobate, not even, a nobody. Go make some fucking friends, it's not as hard as you are making it sound. I guarantee if you are in such a rural area there is a community centre or agricultural hall that hosts events all the time! Show up to one. See if there are some people that you'd like to talk to. You need to put yourself out there before blaming outside circumstances.

Attached: [015035].jpg (552x552, 74K)

Rabbit dogs? What the fuck is a rabbit dog?

dogs that hunt rabbits, usually smaller breeds like jack russels

This

Found my 10/10 when going with a friend drunk to buy a horse.

Yeah, but did you note the context for my question?

Are you the same guy who talked about killing his neighbors dogs?

what context? you literally asked a question with an easy answer

>You do not get to argue
Not an argument.

Not true. I used to live in one of the biggest US cities and had never felt so alone in my life.

Recommend checking the comment that I replied to my man

rabid dog a dog with rabies

its rapid dogs, idiot. You put them down like a rapid dog because the dog is fast and can put stuff down quickly

fuck off were full

Suicide isn't even a problem. It's god's way of taking you out of the gene pool for the greater good.

You should note that the comment says rabbit dogs.

That's cause you're never left your room neet. It's so fucking easy to meet people in cities.

>implying god made a mistake.

Oh god. You got me user, didn't you. You were messing with me weren't you.

Hey i know you. You got arrested for holding up and robbing a convenience store and are stuck on probation.

>Blames god for his deluded bad decisions.

It was a typo

A typo is rabit. Adding that extra letter AND replacing the d with a t. That's no typo user, that's a ding dong.

He's nothing but a pathetic troll on probation for robbing a 7/11. He's bored and baiting you. In in the other room.

Seattles got its issues user but good for you man, I'm living in Everett right now, feel really tied down because of jobs and friends

I have no way to disprove your claim, but I am not OP, but I WAS slightly irked to see someone who had the gumption to use the word nigger, and then spelt like one.

Yours truly,

Sage, not OP

One word: Stoicism
Look up Marcus Aurelius friend

So suddenly you know my life dumbass? And I never said anything about being lonely so it sounds like you’re projecting. I was constantly doing shit and met a lot of people.

I haven’t seen a girl in years fuck off dude

well I've been drinking so fuck off

I agree OP. I live in rural Alabama and it's a fucking shithole. People here are retarded as fucking and if you don't go to church your basically ostracized from any and all interactions. Russia needs to hurry up with that nuke and hit this place as many times as possible

Well, why didn't you say so! I'm sorry if I gave you the old James Russell! Drink up my friend!

YEAH..BECAUSE YOU HAVENT GONE THE FUCK OUT YOU GODDAMNED DOLT

My town is 3 roads. I bike and walk every day. Not a single girl. I fucking hate god I FUCKING HATE GOD

Then go get drunk. There has to be a liquor store. Ambush cars and rape the people driving them. Be artistic, do fucking something, instead of being a goddamned incel and complaining

Didn't read the thread, it's obviously posted by an angry child who has no world experience. Won't read responses, because they aren't worth my time. Grow the fuck up.

You're a piece of shit. Move. There's an entire country of opportunity out there and people that did whatever it took to get somewhere to get a piece of it. Seriously no one feels sorry for you.

Also fucking pic or name of town for proof

Context is the replied-to-post you igorant fuck. Lurk moar.

God trapped me here dude I am attacked by god

Literally most insightful post. Don't know why I tried to advise. OP, I correct myself, you should kill yourself, but just like, OD on aspirin or something, because you aren't even worth the hassle of one of the working people there having to get their insurance premiums up. Oh and make sure you do it in the woods so everyone can have some peace and quiet instead of hearing you bitch.

>implying "god"

probably has to do with the isolation of rural life, being poor for generations, loss of jobs due to modernization, and general helplessness watching your community slowly fall apart.

Yep

Plus none of the fun in life no strippers clubs parties drugs money just work work work work work sleep work

Fuck god