I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands...

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all

Attached: 6097BD13-8DCA-4CD8-9771-E164F49AF437.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SynM6MQ2Re0
youtube.com/watch?v=_L-vL5NFkYA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pledge_of_Allegiance
youtube.com/watch?v=FM2KxJWSaEg
youtube.com/watch?v=9_fb8bVQ98w
youtube.com/watch?v=UFEwXYcqK9c
youtube.com/watch?v=TPdJ9I3r2BU
youtube.com/watch?v=Pa04StDiuwM
youtube.com/watch?v=6tdEi3qjAo4
youtube.com/watch?v=fAXZ9DX_LAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>indivisible
Fuck that gay shit, civil war now

Fuck off shill

I'm not sure the founding fathers did.

Attached: f-up fucking 1498330951661.jpg (1280x853, 233K)

If you don’t like it you can get out

Its just a flag...nothing special...every other country has one too

Nothing special? Listen here you commie fuck that flag has a meaning behind it. Power and Freedom. Every country might have a flag but none of those shithole countries are The United States of America. So you shut the fuck up and show that flag the respect it deserves

Way ahead of you dude.

Not all of us are American.

youtube.com/watch?v=SynM6MQ2Re0

Attached: gg trib_1343428473178.jpg (1272x848, 352K)

Americuna

Attached: flaggrid.jpg (525x350, 25K)

I can tell.

Nice try pussy. You would never have the balls to do that in real life

You suck ass

False. That’s the flag of the United States of America, also known as the only one that’s not suitable to be used as toilet paper.

But you are, we just haven’t liberated you yet.

>Hide thread

Many have.

Freedom is far more important than a flag.

Attached: gg 1489867236156.jpg (1177x1600, 273K)

America tried in 1812.
America failed.
You guys can't even kill off the Taliban.

youtube.com/watch?v=_L-vL5NFkYA

Attached: gg 1492543165981.jpg (800x680, 105K)

We need to go back to the original pledge before the religitards added their shit in. Separation of church and state. We were founded as a republic without reference to any religions or deities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pledge_of_Allegiance

Different times, dude. If you think we quit manifest destiny, you’re wrong. As far as I can tell the only countries we don’t want are African.

I swear to God this sacred oath that to the Leader of the German Reich and people,
Adolf Hitler, supreme commander of the armed forces,
I shall render unconditional obedience and that as a brave soldier I shall at all times be prepared
to give my life for this oath

The right of the people to bear 30 round crowdkillers, in a caliber of no less than 5.56 NATO, into Mart of Wal SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!
~Jesus Christ, US Constitution.

Haha...fuck off...its of cloth...freedom? Youre way down the fucking list of the the most free countries in the world...you yanks just ignorant and clueless

It's a piece of cloth...no more special than any other flag...fuck the US...until the orange retard is out of office...you'll get no respect from the rest of us

More Murican crap. I can never get enough.

You sir are incorrect. None of our laws originally forbid religion in our legislation. They forbid any state sponsored religion. The great document that the founding fathers presented, both the Declaration of Independence, and the Constitution, say our basic civil rights come from God. The founding fathers may not have endorsed any specific religion, but the were Godly men.

The Taliban are recent.

You seem to have needed the African slave-labour.

youtube.com/watch?v=FM2KxJWSaEg

Attached: gg 1492883036365.jpg (500x749, 227K)

It’s a powerful piece of cloth. No one cares about Restoftheworld-istan.

>liberty and justice for all
>america
lol fuck off

Keep bad mouthing America and I’ll kick your ass

Yea I’m not watching that. In any case the Taliban is an idea. You can’t kill an idea. Most of them are dead though.

Jews are superior to Nazis.

Mostly godly slave-master hypocrites.

Attached: gg 1502838737725.jpg (1280x940, 195K)

That's rich coming from a third world nation like the USA. You're the one that is irrelevant and no one gives a shit about. You realise your country left the global stage like 2 years ago right? None of us involve you in our politics because you're fucking useless. Can't even win war games against tiny nations. Pathetic.

Why does the pledge need to be said so often? It's a pledge. You should only have to say it once.

My wife and I don't recite our wedding vows every morning. Just the one time was sufficient.

Agreed

ROFLMAO! Oh My god, you gotta be a white libtard.

Trump getting laughed at, at the UN...that should tell Americans how the world sees them now...a joke is what they are

Yet here you are in an American thread, on an American site, hosted on American servers, speaking in American. The irony with you others is so thick it’s honestly laughable.

You should suck his dick.

Hahaha...speaking American...its English you dumb fuck...you've just proved how fucking stupid you cunts are...you know absolutely nothing of the world...you live in your trailer park of a country and think youre the best in the world...oh...and youre so free...free from thought...free from reason...what a joke

Obviously you don’t love your wife. I love America

Gladly

Yes, American, because English sounds like, “Oi guvna, tip top cheerio fuck my ass god save the queen.”

It's your option, though America accounts for less than 5% of the world's population, 7% of the land area, and perhaps less than 30% the official GP.

In fact, you could even have a happy life believing the world is flat.

You are 2/3rd correct.

Your point?

youtube.com/watch?v=9_fb8bVQ98w

Attached: gg 1505636101588.jpg (3000x2000, 1.16M)

Thats called an accent...ffs...the language is called English...how stupid can you to not now the difference

Attached: FB_IMG_1560657302950.jpg (750x806, 35K)

Accent deals with pronunciation, you nigger. English is a different language of made up words and funny sounds. American is pretty much the official language of the world.

Oi ya cheeky kunt ya gout a license ta post memes on the net? Don’t make me call the billy on ya. Bing bong chips and fish.

I'd rather revolt, kill your kind, then install a government that's less embarrassing. Just as my founding fathers.

You don't like it? You can lose another civil war.

Attached: 1565971937745.png (1712x1398, 843K)

I
Long live the King!
Long live the King!
His position sublime,
His banners waving in glory supreme.

II
We achieved our goal,
On the day you revived for us,
A revolution gives us our motivation!
Flying over the shoulders of the highest comets.

It’s a fact that America is 100% of the world’s population. As I said, we just need to liberate everyone yet.

Still, it seems......

Attached: 1540904451439.jpg.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

:D

youtube.com/watch?v=UFEwXYcqK9c

Attached: gg Erotic___POSER_Artwork_by_RubnBump_rub-n-bump8.jpg (1224x913, 258K)

part of the rest of the world here and It is good to have someone to stop you red retard psychopaths

They still speak American words, their accents are just fucked. It’s not our problem if you can’t understand the language.

>We
The corporations which run the US function on enslaving generation after generation of tax slaves. "We" does not exist for sheep.

How many “...” are you gonna put in your paragraphs

Kek this

Indians would find that interesting.

I'm in Toronto. What can you do that I can't?

youtube.com/watch?v=TPdJ9I3r2BU

Attached: gg Erotic___POSER_Artwork_by_RubnBump_rub-n-bump10.jpg (1120x835, 255K)

Rich slave/landowners who want to pay less taxes convince the less educated that they should die on their behalf. Tell me if you heard this story before.

And then they devolved into the cumstains you see now.

No one cares about Indians.

It's a carry over from days in which our government overtly tried to indoctrinate the gullible. Nowadays pitting extremists against each other gives them better control.

I mean you’re the one threatening to separate from the union and if you do I will separate your head from your body

Fatass Americans falling all over each other. It would be amusing, though.

um okay.
put your values into a impermanent ideal.
It's not my fault you think you're right.

Attached: we fuck the amerika.jpg (768x1024, 149K)

ummm we’ve been kicking ass and taking names for 243 years and we have no signs of stopping

Pretty well no one on Yea Forums and /pol/,

youtube.com/watch?v=Pa04StDiuwM

Attached: gg Erotic___POSER_Artwork_by_RubnBump_rub-n-bump28.jpg (1234x845, 194K)

More like the Divided States of Embarrassment.

Cute girls, the tats ruin it though

Attached: 1545254863091.jpg (200x200, 5K)

You stopped at Iraq and Afghanistan, and North Korea.

Mostly agree.

youtube.com/watch?v=6tdEi3qjAo4

Attached: gg Erotic___POSER_Artwork_by_RubnBump_rub-n-bump56.jpg (1202x864, 255K)

Indian and cossack music I like:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAXZ9DX_LAE

Attached: gg Erotic___POSER_Artwork_by_RubnBump_rub-n-bump68.jpg (1224x914, 271K)