25 yr old male, am I ugly? Always feel suicidal about my looks. I'd rate myself a solid 3...

25 yr old male, am I ugly? Always feel suicidal about my looks. I'd rate myself a solid 3.5 out of 10 MAXIMUM with potential to just be average...

Attached: 20190817_165823_HDR-1224x1632.jpg (1224x1632, 335K)

Bump

5 average. get a better haircut

pretty normal just unkempt and sad looking

I appreciate the responses so far

White ggx lol

Get rid of the perm and you'll look a lot better

Not good looking not ugly.
Work out and stop beeing a bitch and woman might like you

get a better haircut, sit in front of a mirror and practice facial expressions / conversations
you should be fine
>PS: if the mirror starts talking back to you, you got a fucking problem

Damn you look a lot like me. I'm just a little skinnier

You’re not as bad as you think. Get your hair short on the sides and decently long on top, you’ll look good. Grow a beard out if possible, if you can’t and you’re interested use Minoxidil. Also being average isn’t bad, you can still get nice girls if you have the personality

Get a shorter haircut, dress casual nice. Smile in conversation with others.

you'll do fine.

Damn you got a pic im curious

Looks like an untamed Jewfro from here.

Attached: jewfro-hairstyle[1].jpg (666x1000, 47K)

Using minoxidil atm and seeing slow but decent results! I can lost a pic with facial hair if you want

Get a haircut. Go the gym and start giving a shit about yourself. Personality and confidence gets you a long way. Looks are just the door opener

Thats funny, I always got compared to jonah hill in middle school.then Seth Rogan in high school then when I was skinnier Joseph Gordon Levitt lol. Also this is motivating, his jewfro is much cleaner looking.

I figured incels looked similar. These /pol/cel mass shooters all look like McLOVIN/Christopher Mintz-Plasse.

Attached: Superbad-Movie-Christopher-Mintz-Plasse-Surprises-Fan-Video[1].jpg (1200x631, 123K)

First of all get rid of that retarded dead-eyed expression on your face, my guy

youd be cute if you were smiling. i like your look. - female

you're normal

>average/10

You’d get more pussy if you stopped being such a downer

Attached: C93AFB16-536A-49B8-ADB8-61FE8AB046CF.jpg (329x323, 29K)

You're not ugly, honestly get some stubble/beard on the go and get rid of the ronald mcdonald hair. Chest out chin up and you'll be raking in bitches in no time my man.

Attached: 67740907_115817073083608_7178591433543122944_n.jpg (770x960, 84K)

>female

Attached: BE556CBA-6812-430C-9D27-4E973E7F4441.jpg (904x864, 84K)

TITS OR GTFO

You are definitely not ugly and you're hair looks cool you just need to smile

Not ugly. You look very similar to myself, actually. Grow a beard, maintain it well, and go to a barber who can style your hair a bit. Dress in clothes that fit you, but aren't baggy, practice better posture. When you talk to women, be respectful but NOT sickeningly nice. White Knighting is a turn off. Be funny and sarcastic, but not mean - just enough to get her to say "Oh shut up, user," while giggling and playfully smacking you on the arm.

Do all of the above and you'll have no problem getting girls. Again: You and I look eerily alike. I do all of the above, and have never had a problem with women, or self confidence.

Ignore everything this fag says, just:

> be person
> be not autistic downer

Attached: BD83DA19-4245-46A9-B8DB-684D7CD9BC17.png (800x480, 212K)

lmao im actually a female (f). i didnt know how else to convey the message

woah there bro, don't tell them everything, keep the secrets for us womanisers

Attached: Jim Morrison 01.jpg (640x800, 215K)

Do something about your hair and get some sleep and you won't look half bad

I do not look like mcloving btw fuckin hell

no you dont. would still fuck though

It's the depression that makes you feel ugly. It clouds everything. Exercise, diet, and the right meds can all help.