Any growfags have any idea what is causeing this

any growfags have any idea what is causeing this

Attached: image2.jpg (3088x2320, 1.18M)

Attached: image.jpg (350x466, 35K)

jere another

another one

Attached: image3.jpg (2320x3088, 1011K)

I believe this is a type of fungus. Its really bad for your plants.

ive tried fungicide cause it looks like rust mold but it dont help

Gonna go with nutrient lockout due to watering with uncontrolled pH water

too much fertilizer

Yeah but the product you used surely wont work right away and might not reverse damage already done. What you have is a common problem and as far as i remember its caused by fungus.

i keep my ph inbetween 6.4 to 6.8 i got a ph tester the eletric one

Even has the telltale red stems. What strain is it? Power plant?

looks like multiple excess of nutrients

Attached: 1558729372438.jpg (4000x2658, 1.45M)

Yep nutrient burn

check your ph balance your nutes better, dont water to much, let the soil dry.

I've looked it up its actually a calcium deficiency. But why didn't you google this shit faggot?

here is one of the main stock

Attached: image4.jpg (2320x3088, 1.38M)

Guys at the grow shop told me to aim for 6.2. Looks like nutri burn. You should flush the plants.

This looks like some sort of viral infection. All the leaves are like this, OP?

romulawi by equilibrium genetics

Neut burn. Check your nutrients. Cut down a 1/4 of your usual amount

no only a few most are not

ive started just using ph water for about a day now just seeing if it helps but it dont seem like it

i have been lol its not as easy as u think

it could be a fungus, virus, or nutrient deficiency. I would recommend getting better circulation (fans), combined with a micronutrient supplement, a copper soap foliar fungicide, a horticultural oil solution (mineral oil) and if possible, quarantine from unaffected plants. If it's a nutrient deficiency, I'd 99% guarantee it's a metal deficiency. looks like zinc or magnesium.
for an easy fix, use a light soil acidifier (1 teaspoon of vinegar in a gallon of water for the next watering, or a commercial soil acidifier) and a micronutrient supplement. it never hurts to take a couple of zinc plated nails and embed them in the soil in each pot near the base of the plant.

you might want to get some commercially available mycorhizae if you haven't already or your growing medium didn't come with it. mycorhizae tend to be species specific, so I'd get a purpose made cultivar from your growing supplier.

Attached: 767c9494fdf80defb7afd0438122dbb3.jpg (1300x763, 912K)

also, spray your grow tent inside and out with 3% hydrogen peroxide (keep it off the plants, duh) weekly or bi-weekly.

Attached: 5336612eca801454d685fe456acaa8f1.jpg (914x1280, 171K)

thank you for the help ill try that

this too. go a tad light on the nitrogen.

fertilizer burn tends to happen mostly from the leaf tips in, and the bottom of the stem up. I'm not a cannabis expert BTW, just a regular horticulturist.

Attached: 894453670b649ab88c9983a460aef9ec.jpg (900x1125, 176K)

no prob user. vote libertarian. Also, zoomorphism is the inevitable future of humanity.

Attached: 1512860153910.png (869x1000, 919K)

and remember, "when in doubt, read the directions."

Attached: 1485318009236.jpg (1200x952, 404K)

give it a cop of cal mag op and feed it no nutes for awhile

Definitely calcium deficiency and nutrient burn flush with cal mag solutions phd to 6.3 and make sure no more damage is happening the spots won't heal and it's not uncommon to happen during flowering

Looks nothing like zinc or mag deficiency 5 mins on Google could tell you that

ty

they look really dry, like you're burning them