What would you do if you won the 30 million lottery?

What would you do if you won the 30 million lottery?

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_ofx_files_2018_09_OFX3-iStock-492595743-1200x800.jpg (960x640, 164K)

Spend it.

Invest it in bitcoins and other crypto currency.

Cringy and incorrect response

Buy a mansion for everyone in my immediate family. Give 500k to each relative.

depends:

30 million euros?
30 million dollars?
or 30 million bolivares?

it all depends...

Hookers and cocaine

30 mil us dollars.

Move to rural Russia, buy a small cottage, a Lada, and live the rest of my life alone

buy a house with a big yard, a water tank, buy solar panels. and a electric car.

also make a big dinner with family and friends.

best answer on this thread, although I'd chose Alaska instead because I don't know Russian

Attached: 1455114780046.jpg (289x292, 23K)

die

I'd buy a 300k house, 3k used car, 2k pc.
Then I would give my family 100k each and invest into stocks, that give good dividends, after that I could live off them easily, untill I further plan out how to increase it. Oh and I would start to travel a lot, starting with entire europe.

Doesn't sound like something you would need anywhere near $1 mil for, let alone 30.

I'd pay some folks to get some shit done that's needed to get done a long time ago.

Buy an island.

Retire.

Sort my friends and family out.

Two chicks at the same time.

Would waste with my family, buy some gas stations and some random bullshit.
No fucking way I would waste with fancy clothes or fancy cars.

Study. Dedicate the rest of my time to studying in the best universities around the world.

Physics, chemistry, astronomy, anthropology, psychology.

Shit be cash.

Also more hookers and cocaine.

25 million on gopnik equipment

30million on one spin of the roulette wheel

red or black?

Red.

congratulations you doubled your money! now what?

I would save the money for when my future wife and i decide to have kids.
We have decided to wait until we can provide a stable economy for them growing up.

Cash in for Bitcoin, it's the money of the future

Leave California and probably leave the US.

He said win it, not keep it

better win those quickly, europe its turning into niggerland at a fast pace

kek based

Get divorced.
Buy a place in Mexico and in Greece or Spain
Dump the rest into real estate
Retire and get crazy drunk on a nightly basis

>my future wife
keep dreaming faggot

Attached: 1496093847876.gif (364x200, 36K)

get divorced so you can give your current wife all your lottery winnings

Attached: 1496064022699.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Get a vasectomy and a car

I would invest half of it in low risk mutual funds and then take the other half over to my friend Asadulah who works in securities.

It would be financial suicide to do otherwise. How would you hide that shit? Besides, I can make it with 15M, no problemo.

Invest 75% in the slow but steady way. Take 10% and invest in high risk. Take 10% and spend it on myself and those worthy of my charity and keep 5% cash available / trips / yearly expenses

Contact a lawyer, Start an LLC through them. Sign the winning ticket with the LLC's name. That way you could legally remain anonymous. Set up secure private trust funds that fully open for total withdrawal to the recipient after my death. (Without their knowledge) include myself in the trust fund game and play dumb.
Live my life happy and cannot be judged if I buy something crazy because "I paid with my trust fund!"

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

30 million is only 15 million after taxes spread out of 25 years or you get 7.5 million direct cash. not as much money as you might expect is it?i would buy a cave and disappear before anyone could find out cause that 7.5 million has to last me for life. if you hire a lawyer he will take it from you for legal fees.

Buy even more money.

Pay off my sister's house. Pay for a private handicap residence for my father. Replace my 15 year old minivan with something more efficient. Build a new home to retire to on a big piece of country farmland. Take my wife to Hawaii.

A medium size defensible ecological sustainable off grid Roman style villa in a mountain valley of western north Carolina.

Buy 30 million lottery tickets.

Buy a 30 million dollar car

30 million dong, VND

celebrate, smoke the biggest joint of my life, insure a good living for my family, invest, get a gaming rig if anythings left

House in the highlands (maybe one of the islands), guns, vehicles and my own water supply, storage for food and fuel. I'd hunt and fish all day and get the memsahib to grow stuff in the garden, she's from up that way anyway and so is used to the isolation.

I might sound like a prepper but really I'm a misanthrope, I just hate people.

>That way you could legally remain anonymous

That doesn't work in all states.

Trusts can be broken in certain circumstances.

> (OP)
>Pay off my sister's house. Pay for a private handicap residence for my father. Replace my 15 year old minivan with something more efficient. Build a new home to retire to on a big piece of country farmland. Take my wife to Hawaii.
Almost forgot biggest part: but headstone for joy grandfather's grave. Family didn't have enough money for one when he died.

>30 million is only 15 million after taxes

Max tax rate is like 37 or 39 percent.

Cash options on lotto is around 60%.

move to europe and neet it out there

Rent out hyperbaric chamber to lower air preassure until i go euphoric due to lack of oxygen and die

I would let everyone I know find out I'd won the lottery, I'd go and visit friends, family work colleagues and acquaintances.
I'd write out a cheque for each of them for roughly the scaled amount compared to others that I would feel comfortable losing.

Then I would tear them up in front of all of them after letting them see it and see the look in their eyes.
Fuck them, if they were lucky then they would have won, but it was fucking me, so fuck them every one.
I would give a large sum to my brother and my brother in law, nothing to anyone else, not even my parents... fuck'em.

pay off my minuscule debt, help an immediate 5 friends, then probably invest the majority of it so i can retire early. worked for over 15 years now and the signs are there

$30 million of dollars is higer than my GDP.

Try moving away from America then.

Purchase property for my family members

Sounds like a plan, my man!

Somethings tells me that you don't have many friends to begin with

Immediateley fap for post nut clarity, and probably put 29 million in a bank acc to live off interest for the rest of my miserable life. I'd spend about a mil on siblings' college and parents' and extended family's mortgages.

Lol no it's not. Its only about 750k in taxes and fees

>give your money away to the jews

Attached: 134568135691.png (487x392, 297K)

>Take cash option
>pay off immediate family's debt and buy them houses or enough cash for them to buy houses.
>buy a house
>invest the rest
>live off investment returns

All at once, or in annuity?
Either way, I'd prioritize paying off my and my family's debts (including mortgages so I'd be fair), setting aside post-high school money for the kids in my extended family, renovating the estate in my dad's side and building up my retirement savings.
But first, spend a night or two at a brothel.

Attached: More_Meme.png (1200x720, 479K)

I assume I'd have plenty to spare after accounting for all that, so I'd also finish up my voice-acting courses and get set up for networking, get a summer house in the mountains and live off of whatever I don't stash away.

Could be 30 million rubles

Start my own indie film company and self-invest in the movies to be made.

Change my phone number

buy friends

I don't like people dickhead, did it take you that long to figure out that I don't have/want friends?

You're an idiot, he said he was a misanthrope, get a fucking dictionary.

Probably overdose after a very long, multi-national party

I would see how many women I could impregnate and live a minimalist lifestyle off the grid.

i would travel the world asking mystics to explain what i saw in da woods
>you cant buy peace of mind

KFC chicken for every meal and buy a house

take care of myself, my family, and the people I belong to that I don't know much about.

i would claim the lump sum asap then chill for a while and think about what to do.

i'd move to a decent place right away (i live in a shithole currently) and get some decent clothes, though. and i'd fix up my car and go to the doctor to get meds for my depression/adhd.

i can remain anonymous in my state, so that's not a concern.

me too!

gold plate my shits

Better watch out for all the radiation.

Buy lots of land, build a comfy house and live as a hermit for the rest of my life.

If give $1 each to 30 million homeless people.

Europe is a shithole now ffs. Don't go there. I went there last year and it was fucking horrible. Worse than Los Angeles.

Go to the fucking bank to deposit it duh.

Consumerism at its finest mr slave

I always like to think of this kinda shit. People wanna buy big houses and cars but honestly I wouldnt do that shit.

All i want is a decent looking 2 maybe 3 bedroom house in a nice neighborhood with a pool and a reliable car with awesome mileage.

Other than that I'd just hold onto the rest of that money for Bill's and just living my life carefree and not having to worry if I can "afford" the small things anymore

25 million in gopnik gear should more than cover it

Itt
>retardes not investing in chemistry education to make top notch drugs for self

Cocaine and hookers

Innawoods

Fuck society.

Invest enough to make my current salary in dividends. Buy a few properties to rent out. Keep my current job. Start smoking weed again. Get a mistress

I appreciate your reference.