WHAT WOMEN WANT: We create the perfect man

WHAT WOMEN WANT: We create the perfect man

> 6'0" +
> Broad Shoulders
> Deep Voice
> 6" + Dick
> Abs

Attached: 1566042060612.gif (390x285, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mosaic.hexiecode.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mosaic.hexiecode.com/

4 of those are trainable

>a normal guy with a functioning brain

How many of these criteria do you meet anons?

Not every Woman is going to get that though. Share it maybe but not have it.

>A personality

I'm 6'7 and as wide as a door and I'm built like a tank. But I have no personality, I'm all work. Seriously anons develop that funny bone. Be a fun happy interesting guy.

That'll get you a roastie

We can add that to the list. Also pics or your 5'8"

I’ve got all that and I’m still an incel
You forgot
>money

I have all of those except abs. Current gf is a 7/10 max.

Sorry I meant 7’6” with a 100ft dick

I have nothing to prove. But I'll censor a picture anyway, hold up you goof balls.

What men want
>under 150lbs
>works and pays for own shit
>shuts the fuck up when told
>loves sucking cock/anal
>not a cheating whore and no kids

Money will only get you gold diggers. Are you sure you're not ugly? How would you rate yourself out of 10?

Yipee

Me to user, I fit in the same boat as you. But my girlfriend is a 7 and has HERPES and is currently getting tested for hep C

Anal is overrated.

Why would you even put up with that?

What they get
>300+
>Doesn't work and expects guy to pay for everything
>Argues over petty bullshit
>No anal/bj game is trash and probably never in the mood to fuck
>Cheats the moment she gets a chance and had 50 kids by niggers

See I knew you were lying.

It’s more of a dominance thing than a pleasure.

If that's all you're getting offered maybe you're not attractive. Average pull for me is 6-7/10

I was told I was an 8/10 in high school so 7/10 would be my conservative guess. As you get older women are more interested in things like status, it’s just human nature.

It depends what kind if girl youre looking for.

If youre a submissive manlet you can easily have a big tiddy gith girl who will walk all over you, destroy your mental health, manipulate any remaining self esteem.

If youre a bilt chad you can get most "hot" girls but theyll cheat on you, because they can be so shallow theres always a bigger dick.

Or you can have a personality, get really good at fingering girls, being dominant but a good listener, good hygeine and a clean decent car and a job. Youll get a girl who respects the healthiest parts of who you are. Be a good person, theres enough assholes in the world.

>8 inch benis
>abs
>good job, educated

I wasnt taken seriously until i stopped being submissive. Chaditude. Just be cool and stop putting pussy on a pedestal.

Attached: 1565565962532.jpg (420x419, 43K)

The ass is always too tight, it just hurts my dick.

And people think I’m a weirdo because I’d rather stay single and masturbate.

>under 150lbs
you fuck pigs?

I'm in my mid 30s and that's all I'm mostly seeing. Either whore ready to settle down with 2-3 nigger kids or bitch who wants a millionaire with a radiator hose cock

>6" + Dick
About 3 inches too short there dicklet

Well it's not natural but it makes sense it the fucked up place

I had a nice chubby blonde fucktoy for awhile, she was around 140ish and she was fantastic, think chubby Barbie.

Attached: 1538757587510.jpg (227x220, 12K)

>your

Dude I'm often frustrated with women I'm friends with because they belligerently ignore status. I consider it an indicator of ones personality and people who cant remotely stable financially always let them down emotionally. I'm sorry I say the exact opposite is true.

Also people can be stable and in a bad spot of course. But I consider that the exception.

How are you not 12ft in width? Fucking dicklet

Did you trade her in on a new car?

My first gf in college was a size queen, her ex was an underwear model.

Im 8 inches, i would bottom out on her she couldnt actually take it, total poser.

My current gf lets me jackrabbit that shit, was a virgin when we met.

TLDR women dont know what they want and usually don't know what to do wlith a dick

This isn't an exam mate

Got sick of her and introduced her to some niggers I know, they looked like they just won the lottery.

> Check
> Check
> Check
> Check
> I have that on my car

my ex was 5'3 hovering between 155-160. blond, rosy white skin, green eyes, DD cups, a small belly and an ass that jiggled whenever she walked. her snatch was glorious too, smelled and tasted like heaven. we were together for 7 years. best pussy I've ever had. I still try to date every woman that resembles her

There are actually women at fat men.

Attached: 1560213495190.jpg (1000x1166, 111K)

>i would bottom out on her she couldnt actually take it
>implying women care if you can get it all the way in
Having a guy with a huge dick is just a status symbol. Most women can't take anywhere close to 10 inches but want a guy big enough to be a guaranteed full box. You getting off doesn't matter anymore than her getting off matters to you.

I had an adorable slampig for years, until she got suicidal and started fucking everything up for me.

Im currently in THICC rehab, im only dating tiny asian chicks to help me get over her. Its not bad, i miss tiddies a lot, but asians are loyal like puppies

More like a decent person if you're not a spastic tard that goes after big dahonkers only

race mixing is not ok

Exactly!

She would brag to her friends but never gave me head. Bitch.

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x157, 24K)

WHAT MEN WANT: we create the perfect woman

> D+ cup

Checked, short chubby and curvy are the best, so soft, so squishy.

only reason that you believe that, is because you feel threatened by the superiority of mixed babies, admit it u pig

Attached: 1563830363221.gif (268x268, 1.19M)

Its okay im not wasting white genes, im a subhuman spic from San Francisco.

Im taking one for the team by not creating more chupacabras goblins.

Attached: i_can_because_im_puerto_rican_t_shirt-r1d973264ba8a45e3922151acda05f7f6_k2gm8_307.jpg (307x275, 20K)

6'7 138kgs, I know how to make women happy but I cannot keep them for long. They want a chill guy that's funny and interesting and I'm none of that. Be fun and interesting user.

Attached: WhydoIdothiss.jpg (641x482, 31K)

I met a 1/4 black chick one time that almost made me become a race traitor, the guy she was dating reminded me of Johnny from the karate kid.

I get that. IMO tying someone’s success with their personality would be an oversimplification, what you’re describing is a very specific type of person out of endless personalities. Personality doesn’t equal character.

Try to better yourself mane.

No but the connection between ways they execute their affairs can be and extremely good indicator for their relationship abilities.

Talking less about success and more about stability. Although most women I know belligerently ignore this, anecdotally.

I have zero drive for fun. I just cannot relax at all. I've tried to be everything they want me to be, I've being myself. I've being prince charming and I've being the asshole. But I no chill me shines through and I just cannot relax. I've given up on it and I'm happier. I've seen it all for what it is and I want no part of it.

Attached: 1387131254919.png (534x664, 95K)

All the fat lads triggered by this thread kek

Chunky bois on suicide watch

Smoke some fucking indica, calm tf down. And practice no fap for 2-3 weeks, you'll guaranteed have a girlfriend

Same

I appreciate the help bro, but I smoke like a broke stove, trip my nuts off and jerk off twice a month, so when I do get my hands of a lass I absolutely rattle her fillings loose. Back doors totally smashed in. But I need therapy but I don't have the time. Well I appreciate the help, but I'm going to blast off and see the haze. Have fun m8.

To other anons please smile more, work on your personality, you can have fun too.

Attached: 1563689247216.jpg (870x590, 125K)

>Someone who cares about them - for real
>Someone who's honest
>Someone who repsects them and see them as equals
>Someone who, as a lover, doesn't just see to his own pleasure, but put her in the center

I'm 42, and I've been in serious, long term relationships since I was 18. I'm now married, with a fantastic wife and two kids.
The things OP listed might get you laid, but also disappointed and heartbroken. Follow the points I've listed instead, and I promise it will pay off.

Top zozzle

where do you live? that's brutal

>6+ feet tall
>beard
>7 inch dick
>bigger build but not fat, maybe muscular looking
>drives a tryhard look at me i'm cool car

>Got sick of her and introduced her to some niggers
disgusting. fuck you fag

>superiority of mixed babies
mixed babies are fucking ugly and need to be aborted.
>Im taking one for the team by not creating more chupacabras goblins.
Thank you based user. help up whites out whenever you can and you'd be okay in my book.

>see them as equals

Attached: PvtPyle.png (764x781, 712K)

>>Or you can have a personality, get really good at fingering girls, being dominant but a good listener, good hygeine and a clean decent car and a job. Youll get a girl who respects the healthiest parts of who you are. Be a good person, theres enough assholes in the world.
This kinda sounds like me right now to be honest. Especially the fingering part. I have confidence with my dick (its 7in so plenty of size) but just performing and cumming too quick.
>I wasnt taken seriously until i stopped being submissive. Chaditude. Just be cool and stop putting pussy on a pedestal.
Can you elaborate? I feel like I need to do more of this.

She managed to date one of them for awhile and got out of it with no kids and no aids.

>She managed to date one of them for awhile
Gross. Fuck you for even leading her down that shitty path. Burn the coal, paid the toll. You deserve the rope.

It was the only guaranteed way to get rid of her, she would’ve eventually fucked a nigger either way.

Tennessee

>It was the only guaranteed way to get rid of her
doubt, pussy way out
>she would’ve eventually fucked a nigger either way.
bull, trying to justify your actions, race traitor.

I dunno I know a few black men who aren't that bad. Just black not niggers.

>I dunno I know a few black men who aren't that bad. Just black not niggers.
nah, stick to your lanes. blacks are the worst, fucking niggers. coons be coons

She’s the race traitor not me.

you are for even introducing her, leading her down that path and contributing faggot

>just black not niggers.
mhm

Attached: know the difference.png (794x574, 659K)

Shoots gold coins from his penis

I have 2/5, gf is 5.5 at best.

Women just want mad scientists tbh

I know a black guy that was raised by whites and is literally completely normal. Great guy. It's mostly a cultural problem.

>It's mostly a cultural problem
mostly a nigger problem. send them back to africa where they belong. stick to your own kind

Attached: tumblr_miwjx6nvEh1qej4odo6_250.gif (250x178, 505K)

Too late for that.

never too late. round them up

Yeah I'm sure we can get that passed by legislation. If our founding fathers could see us now I'm sure they would have been a lot more open with the bill of rights.

>more open with the bill of rights.
much more explicit, maybe just end slavery much quicker and prevented the civil war too.

Scored a nice chick that was 1/2 Norwegian, 1/4 asian, 1/4 native. She was pretty damn hot. Fucked her raw for days.

Normal guy piny tenis

I have all but girls just think im intimidating sucks man

you're probably a goblin manlet that doesn't chew with his mouth close

>deep voice
???
smoking and fuck tonne of whiskey is all that comes to mind