I hate the sound of a woman crying and I especially hate that stupid pinched voice they all get...

I hate the sound of a woman crying and I especially hate that stupid pinched voice they all get, raising in pitch as they squeak out a sentence between sobs. It's the most grating sound in the world. It's infuriating. It makes me want to punch them in the head until they stop it.

Your fortune: Good Luck

Attached: 000_0035.jpg (790x586, 74K)

Attached: covfefespide.png (243x247, 54K)

that's interesting because it unironically gives me a raging boner. not even tryin 2 b edgy here. back in the day when I had gf and she was sad+crying it was boner tiem

h89 AH*( H*(H*($@ *HH*(A@$ H*(A$@ HH*(A@$ *H(A$H*(@ H*(A@$ H*(A H*(H*(A H*(A$@ H*(A@$ H*( AH*

LOOAO OOA OA OOA OOA OA OAO OL
yea. yea i feel a visceral hatred towards things that should elicit empathy & compassion too bro. sometimes i wonder why that is bro. like im waiting at this pizza parlor for a HOT PIE, and i see this dad lifting up his infant child and like, kissin it & bein nice to it & sh*t... & i wanted to toss the stupid thing on the floor bro. even white babies bro. i think we can all relate to wanting to punt a gaggle of brown children into sharp corners of nearby store displays but even white children bro...... idk bro.....

youd rather be kissed by the dad yourself huh
tell me about your own father

Attached: 1532462127762.jpg (288x450, 24K)

Use baseball bat +that's a boy

dubs! wooh! BASEBALL!!11

Attached: opening.webm (640x480, 1.81M)

thats the thing bro i had like the nicest most well meaning father on the planet bro i could not have asked for a father that provided more opportunity and compassion bro... & i dont blame u for thinking that first bro cause i would too bro, but alas, i cannot pinpoint my misanthropy

that doesn't sound healthy bro. like wall punching levels of anger issues.

if you like him so much why dint u marry him bro

Attached: 1496860369430.jpg (424x398, 27K)

Attached: checkem.jpg (500x500, 42K)

yeh. like, bro.... people that fuckin... have their arm out the driver window bro? fuckin annoying and gay and fuck them, sure. BUT... someone smoking outta window? and im behind them? KNOWING they are soon to "TRASH" the "BUTT" on the street like it is nothing... ??? or the negro i saw litter a small CHIP-BAG at busy intersection? oh man ...... ~meche fiste

l AOo AoA OA Ooa oA OA OoA oA OA OOA oa OA Oa OoA oA oA l

Anigi I have a question

big difference at being angry at littering and being angry at love and affection

i regularly drive w/ my arm out the window.

Make me feel like a boss

ur on fire today bby

Attached: 1455805974240.jpg (680x401, 22K)

it is when driving a vehickle, that i tell my self, to calm my bun, more often than any where, for my temper could have immediate disastrious results. gna start calming my bun

yea. yea & i was gna add that caveat. SO IS NORMAL THEN? ?? ? ? HAH OK WHEW. cause.. you'd think i fuckin... dropped my keys down a storm drain, 'way i flip a lid, at these litterings soms of binsh. .........only for a moment tho ..........swear

it is unnaturally "HIGH" for my particular arm, i feel.

'mmatry some chair adjustments next time, 'could really start makin that work . . . . .

im NOT short .....................................kjussayin

TRIPLELS! WOOH!

Attached: CHECK EM.webm (640x480, 753K)

not many things about you are normal but its ok
you are loved
i think

real doll tay tay?

flesh kit available, just inflate your hand and install after removing your excess capillaries to use as coating on your life kit, refer to the old life in a box instruction booklet